GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

View Poll Results: What is your expirence of new box update by JAF ?
My box is not detected after update of VER 65 beta 4 44.44%
My box destroy phones and can not boot phone i could use before 2 22.22%
After update box not work but after used zulea soft and downgraded box working again 6 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 02:27   #1 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster

Member: 3938
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 90
Donate money to this user
Report Faulty JAF boxes after latest "Beta 65"

I read and see many people face that the JAF box stop work for many users after JAF team updated firmware in box to make sure other Team can't you the interfect.

But this update were loaded with bugs and many have non working boxes and i have read all threeds and most answer is "U have used fake soft" "you have used Penguine soft" and many other comments but no sulution from JAF Team.

As JAF Team so easy reply that people who work with phones can easy repair the box but that is not possible if the software in mcu is damaged then need the mcu file and that they not put for help.

They ask people clean connectors and change chrystals and so on.
And most user have used the box without problem till this new 65 beta.
So please write your experience.
Self i used Zulea box dongrader 1 and after that i upgraded again and now box is ok.

I just want to collect all box trouble in one place to make JAF team to understand that people do not had this problem before update and problem is in the update and mostley not in the hardware.

After done 1 upgrade the JAF.exe not allow to reflash box so why they not add so can upgrade or downgrade so can use with erlier versions or atleast have a working box?

Last edited by XzZ; 02-20-2010 at 02:34.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65074
Sonork: 100.1611263
Thanks Meter: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by XzZ View Post
I read and see many people face that the JAF box stop work for many users after JAF team updated firmware in box to make sure other Team can't you the interfect.

But this update were loaded with bugs and many have non working boxes and i have read all threeds and most answer is "U have used fake soft" "you have used Penguine soft" and many other comments but no sulution from JAF Team.

As JAF Team so easy reply that people who work with phones can easy repair the box but that is not possible if the software in mcu is damaged then need the mcu file and that they not put for help.

They ask people clean connectors and change chrystals and so on.
And most user have used the box without problem till this new 65 beta.
So please write your experience.
Self i used Zulea box dongrader 1 and after that i upgraded again and now box is ok.

I just want to collect all box trouble in one place to make JAF team to understand that people do not had this problem before update and problem is in the update and mostley not in the hardware.

After done 1 upgrade the JAF.exe not allow to reflash box so why they not add so can upgrade or downgrade so can use with erlier versions or atleast have a working box?
Did You Tried This??

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...6&postcount=21

Regards
Shubhanshu
Old 02-20-2010, 13:48   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65074
Sonork: 100.1611263
Thanks Meter: 214
I Think You Forget To add One More Option Too...

My JAF is Working Fine After Update...

Regards
Shubhanshu
Old 02-20-2010, 14:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 303373
Sonork: 100.1584377
Thanks Meter: 1,241
yes,my 2 box also working fine after update n my 2nd box was faulty before update.It was not able to flash bb5 phone but after update now totally OK .But some time 65 beta is auto closing.
Old 02-20-2010, 19:54   #5 (permalink)
XzZ
No Life Poster

Member: 3938
Sonork: 100.1637318
Thanks Meter: 90
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhanshu~ View Post
I Think You Forget To add One More Option Too...

My JAF is Working Fine After Update...

Regards
Shubhanshu
If your box works and you not need help to repair it then i can't get the point to vote that box is working.
Jaf have more the 100 000 users and if 5000 faces dead interface and 95 000 not then why should the vote about help with box problem,
The poll would be total runned by happy users that success update the box.