GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

View Poll Results: What box made by the team you prefer to buy?
JAF by Odeon/JAFsupport 31 15.74%
MT BOX by Griffin Team 19 9.64%
Genie by Bphreaks 13 6.60%
Advance turbo Flasher by advance team 37 18.78%
MX-KEY BOX by ALIM Hape 61 30.96%
Universal Box 11 5.58%
HWK by saras 21 10.66%
Others etc. 4 2.03%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
Advance turbo Flasher will give a long time support?

Hello mates,

Every now and then lemor as product supporter of Advance Box is giving an update about the advance box turbo flasher. They are doing this beta testing by themselves. I will give my opinion to all the user and buyer of new products. This advance box team created when testpoint unlocking out in the market. If they are brilliant and long time planner the advance box testpoint will be a multi purpose box. Look at mt box, JAF, MX-KEY by Alim Hape etc. I dont have a regret when buying their product its worth for the money I invested. What is advance box team, after they release the testpoint unlocker and mass producing the box their support is gone. It means they after only for money, where is the support? If you say that zulea is a cheater, you already earn a lot of money before he left his project and until now you can use the usb smart for flashing old sony ericson. But as optimistic buyer and user where is advance box team for the update. JAF by ODEON as RASKAL.. I will ask all of you.. Does Raskal earn cash when he do this update... If you say yes then. he ask an amount for this update? Nothing right... he make this update for his loyal *******r. How about this new team as advance box... Who are they in the market ? they are a newbie and secretly cheating some *******r who trust them. If I am the reseller I will not invest my money buying their products and resell, maybe after they produce mass production they will be out in the market. About Alim Hape products I will invest my money on it because their team is stable.
Look what happen to fast dongle.

I will make a poll here of those who are interested to invest their money on new advance box turbo flasher.

Be wise...

If you want to buy new box what box you prefer to buy
1. JAF
2.MT BOX
3.GENIE by Bphreaks
4. Universal BOX
5. HWK by Sarasoft
6. New ADVANCE Turbo Flasher
7.MX- KEY BOX alim Hape
8.others

Last edited by eivoig; 02-13-2010 at 08:37.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:38   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1212935
Sonork: cylone team
Thanks Meter: 122
in nokia tool i prefer to Mx-key,jaf and universal box cyclone also..,
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclone Team<3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 08:42   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 620015
Thanks Meter: 5
ill go with advance box becoz i dont have it.....
Old 02-13-2010, 08:50   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 260632
Thanks Meter: 639
all of the above more boxes more options

br
Old 02-13-2010, 09:00   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73565
Thanks Meter: 5,062
new box on nokia tool should have more extra +++ feature.
offering speed is not enough +, that would be what so called another nokia flasher.

br
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbluez For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-13-2010, 10:20   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 777952
Thanks Meter: 773
@eivoig

I totally agreed with your words, I am FAST DONGLE product supporter and one of the investor. I felt ashame on the product maker/coder as same as Turbo Advance Box because of his non-respondsibility attitude. He will only caring himself and no others. I don't know what happened with FADI Fast-Unlocking(Fast dongle owner) and Ulymar(Fast Dongle coder), what i know is i don't know how to face my customer and users, also i felt cheated too. See A1-services, where is javajohn?
Old 02-13-2010, 10:29   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
Now we will seehow many people has been cheated by the the team, they are just after for money and no long term plan for the product, cheating means no long responsibility, a project should not be like that. If we are the product supporter and reseller what will be our answer at the end. The money we invested will be in nothing.This Advance box team is a dean of cheaters. They are professional in cheating not in long term project support.
The Following User Says Thank You to eivoig For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 10:37   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 777952
Thanks Meter: 773
But make things clear, between Owner and Coder.
Coder = the one who create the exe.
Owner = Boss
Old 02-13-2010, 14:19   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126086
Sonork: 100.113901
Thanks Meter: 232
all of the above .. ............
Old 02-13-2010, 20:39   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 318393
Sonork: 100.1578597
Thanks Meter: 117
every box or tool good better he solve our problem if u wan good then go for all because 1 person not do all many will brake a gov then all box is good
Old 02-13-2010, 23:56   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
A quick flasher on the market? it is welcome

It is depending the needs of your company.. if you need to flash 100 mobiles per day a quick flasher is essential as it saves time and human resources.
As well all of us today own at least one or two valid tools for unlocking servicing so could be an interesting add on if the volumes of work are high.

BR

Alex
Old 02-14-2010, 04:36   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 418852
Sonork: 100:1587670
Thanks Meter: 839
Hi,

Well all due respect to TS.

WE ARE NOT CHEATERS! .. we even not get any enough money to pay our daily food expenses.. how's that?
about uly, know him in person first before saying anything ... he even rides a tricycle when going home after work of more than 48hours..

FYI. tricycle is the poorest means of transportation here in the philippines..

how come we dont have any money and we are so called "money making cheaters" . . .

resellers and dealers make more money more than the coder..if theres a sale then we have a little if theres non ..theres nothing into our pocket.
so we dont cheat.. the more the sales the more the money. but.. what can we do as our old project is dead? this is because psyco like those kababayan out there?

like Advancebox says, why not ask
UID Box
Dejan TP Unlocker Box
MT TP Adapter Add-On
JAF Plus TP Unlocker Add-On
BB5 Box by Raskal
NoooX Box
UB TP Adapter Add-On
Cinek

if they wont release update means they are CHEATER?

Why you only on advance?? what about this team?? are they excempted?

OR SIMPLY PEOPLE FROM THE PHILIPPINES EXERCISE THE WORD "CRAB MENTALITY"

I challenge you people who talk bu||shyt. come on up and make your own product. prove it to yourself your worth it and your the best guy.
or maybe. before posting insults and crappy trash talk.. ask yourself first "HAv i done any productive work today?" look yourself in the mirror..

Go on with your lives.. mind your own buss.. if you hate advance product then SIMPLY DONT BUY IT..

i dont mind this issues anyway.. it just hurts when fellow country man do this us...

anyway.. have a nice and productive day ahead to all of you.

TO ALL PINOY CRITICS
Para kayong si MAYWEATHER puro salita ayaw naman pla lumaban...
kung totoo kayong mga magagaling at marurunong sa buss total "customers" naman pinaguusapan
e di sana wala kayo sa sitwasyon nyo ngaun.. hindi sana kayo nag fforum dito kasi nasa conference room
kayo nag memeeting dba?? kalevel nyo sana sila henry sy, ayala and ortigas etc..

BR
FROZENICE

Last edited by frozenice; 02-14-2010 at 04:44.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to frozenice For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-14-2010, 05:25   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1228349
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eivoig View Post
. This advance box team created when testpoint unlocking out in the market. If they are brilliant and long time planner the advance box testpoint will be a multi purpose box. Look at mt box, JAF, MX-KEY by Alim Hape etc. I dont have a regret when buying their product its worth for the money I invested. What is advance box team, after they release the testpoint unlocker and mass producing the box their support is gone. It means they after only for money,

first of all if you are an old time user of advance you should know that
you buy a tp unlocking box if theres an additional function thats depends on the author
second they dont expect to loss their market at that time cos
there one of the best and fast unlocker in that time you should know that
third this new update they offer turbo flashing for nokia phones if you dont want to use there new interface then no body no body force you.

br
mangudadatu
Old 02-14-2010, 06:08   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42539
Thanks Meter: 182
i think Ulymar is just new in gsm unlock/flash business,

coders of other boxes have been in this business for decades & many of the great coders we knew today are from ex-communist countries (imagine how long was that)..........

& about mx-key, i'm sure without help from manole & zulea, it wont become known worldwide.

lets give advance team a chance, besides they are just like us, working very hard to make money to have a decent living & have a better future for ourselves & our families
Old 02-14-2010, 06:25   #15 (permalink)

Member: 1162626
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 11,110
Thumbs up

I am Tested Few Nokia Model Cnt File Not Converted 128-kb Sector Any Other Device

But Hwk-Ufs Also This Converted Sucess. Working 100 % ok.

I Think Hwk-ufs Is Best For Nokia Tools & Support .........Suite & Some Other Brand.

So Hwk-Ufs Is Best

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post: