GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2019, 23:18   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 475
Falcon box ate our money

Hi
Maybe many of you read threads about what miracle team did to falcon users before admins here delete threads i don’t know why !

Let me explain, falcon team or miracle team start killing sim cards and making boxes not working, many complained but like always team delete every thread in section, and i’m one of them then imade thread in this section but later the thread was closed and deleted, admins said that i’m spamming and i was blocked fir 10 days when i just write in falcon section that i need and want my right, I paid money for box not to have sim killed.

After i wrote thread here and admin told me that they are contacting falcon team, me and many other users we were happy that finally admin are taking seriously our case, and Mr Leo asked falcon team to fix the issue or explain to users why that is happening, and we waited for answer.

Mr Leo you can see by your self that even your comment in their section they deleted it, and they delete other comments, they don’t fix the issue or explain to us why that happened, also thread in this section was deleted !

Mr leo and admins here i again say, i’m asking for my rights like other users, i paid money to get box working, please don’t protect them because they pay for this section, don’t take part of their sin, don’t protect someones who eat money of others, don’t be like them.

This is my last thread about falcon if you will delete it again so i will ask my G O D to get my rights from them and from persons protecting them,
Regards

Last edited by aamigoo; 01-22-2019 at 23:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-23-2019, 07:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f982...found-2539535/

This is the thread where we asked for help, and the same thread where Mr Leo asked them to fix the issue and explain why this happened, falcon team came later ask for persons who have problems to post their serial and that’s what we did, and since, nothing happened, all serials posted were deleted and even messages of u mr Leo were deleted.

They don’t mind about anyone, they feel the power to do anything in this forum, to eat money, to kill sim for no reason and that for many and many users and also feel the power to ignore admis of forum and delete their messages
Old 01-23-2019, 08:33   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2371500
Thanks Meter: 5,792
no care no support just deleting thread miracle team
no fix for dead sim
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to profkefah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2019, 08:50   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Admins please take action and stop them, this team continue eating money of users
They asked users who had problems to put their serial then many did it, and guess what they did later, they deleted all serials and even them post that asked about serial, and deleted Leo posts asked them for explanation or fix the issue.
This team feel the power here to do anything and don’t mind about anyone, they can eat money, they can kill products for users for no reason, and all of us remember when they send virus to miracle users that crypted all their data and make them lose much money

Again admins here plz take action and stop this team
Old 01-29-2019, 11:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I still wait for answer from because i know that miracle team will never answer
Old 02-03-2019, 05:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

We still have the same problem, many having their sim card dead simultaneously
Team deleting all posts about this issue, they don’t fix the problem or even explain
They don’t mind about rules here, don’t mind about users who paid money to have working tool not having box with dead simcard

Sad part is that admins here don’t do anything to this team, despite this team deleted admin Leo post asking them to fix the problem and give explanation.

We knew this falcon box here in this forum, they are using the reputation of this forum to eat money of users, one day they will eat fire in their stomach.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-09-2019, 04:17   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Won’t we get answer here ?
I’m calling admins
Is it ok that team having section here selling not working product and kill simcards of many clients for no reasons and when we ask for help and explanation they just ignore and delete the threads and posts even when admins of forum like Mr Leo asked them to fix the issue and explain why that happened, they simply deleted his post
This team is taking our money this team feels the power here to do anything and doesn’t mind about rules admins aor anything
Old 02-09-2019, 05:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 169896
Thanks Meter: 321
Cheaters and ****ters Falcon team

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2019, 06:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1816848
Thanks Meter: 103
Donate money to this user
very bad support falcon team. no answare no care
Old 02-13-2019, 13:21   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

still no answer ? no action, nothing at all ?!!
Old 02-16-2019, 08:51   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Almost 1 month and still not get an answer
Admin if really u can’t take action against this team just tell me and i will understand and will never complain about this team who ate our money
Old 02-23-2019, 08:56   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

more and more users complaining about their sim card killed and they just continue ignoring posts then delete them
and give fake updates that don't work or even install, or just viruses like they did with their main product miracle crypting all users files
dirty cheaters
Old 03-02-2019, 07:02   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I hope admin will answer
U made this section to stop cheaters in this forum
And we saw u blocking many users for cheating the question is what happen to ur power and ur law when it comes to miracle team ?
They can do anything and they don’t mind, they sent virus to users before crypted all their files and made them lose all files, they killed simcards for falcon users, they r giving blabla updates that don’t work or they don’t give links to download and i hope u go on their section to check by your self
Not only they don’t mind about users here but also they don’t mind about admins, even leo posts asking them for explanation of simcards killed they deleted it, and delete all users threads about this issue.

I bought falcon box and longtime not working like most of other users since miracle team killed simcards simultaneously, and they continue lying and lying.

How much this team is paying here to have all those rights and to be up of law here ?
Old 03-05-2019, 15:06   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Updating this thread
They now say it’s cuz of boxes and if we have other boxes to use them lol
Lol
They can stop lying, they lie more times then they breathe
I have 8 boxes and tried their sim with all of them and not working, and i tried othersimcards with their box and it’s working, so it’s not box issue
They killed simcards otherwise how comes that most of users having their simcards dead simultaneously
They are the worst liars ever and cheaters.
Be aware, if u don’t want to be cheated like most of miracle product users don’t deal with them
If u don’t want blabla updates don’t deal with them
If u don’t want to hear lies don’t deal with them
If u don’t want ur computer infected with viruses and having ur files crypted don’t deal with them
Old 03-27-2019, 22:42   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

An update

Team opened thread in their section for users having issues with their sim cards
That’s good, means they admit their fault finally and that they killed some cards
But guess what they delete most of user posts in this thread lol when some one saying he has problem in this thread they just delete his post, easiest way to fix problem is to delete it lol

Funny team, i wish they were living in my country, they would be in jail for sure, but ok they will pay an other day, i just want they to continue eating users money means more fire in stomach an other day, they won’t escape G O D judgment.

About managers here, i know u read this thread, and i know that u know about this cheater team but u can’t do anything to them, i don’t blame u