GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2016, 19:38   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1775561
Sonork: 1985
Thanks Meter: 11

hello ,amin & abderzak(pikicheunlocking.com) is not same person abderzak good man and trusted.
Old 07-10-2016, 19:43   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1381685
Sonork: 100.1668719
Thanks Meter: 81
lol Post Everything Man I Do HAve Chats History I Know You Are Amin
I Dont Wanna Do Business With You Bro I Alredy Know That You Are Cheater Then How Is It Possible That I Wanna Do Business With You I Was Just Trying That You Accept You Are Amin You Are A Big Cheater Man You Allmost Cheated $40K
CihanKayacan === $17895
NishilSoni ==== $14590

korter ==== $8500

Total : $40985 ( Biggest Cheater )
Old 07-10-2016, 20:02   #18 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2566284
Sonork: 100.1608346
Thanks Meter: 12
Yes, my brother, we all know taking people's money what do we do to him my brother, do you punish him we do not have any law Taajph Beah
Old 07-10-2016, 20:18   #19 (permalink)

Member: 1363143
Sonork: hassan
Thanks Meter: 3
Do not be hasty brother, Abdul Razak is a good man and I'm sure you are wrong tell me Is it easy to change the Web site, or to change your phone number ? This man is truly ligit 1000%
Old 07-10-2016, 20:29   #20 (permalink)

Member: 2596749
Thanks Meter: 0
Mr. Abderzak is a person who is well-mannered, speaks always the truth and he has nothing to do with corruption.
Old 07-10-2016, 20:36   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htahiri View Post
Do not be hasty brother, Abdul Razak is a good man and I'm sure you are wrong tell me Is it easy to change the Web site, or to change your phone number ? This man is truly ligit 1000%
Look I HAve No Problem With Him ..He Did Not Cheat Me Not Even Amin
But Amin Cheat So Many People On Gsm And I DOnt Want Him To Cheat More People Thats Why I Was Playing On Whats App With This Guy I Wanted Him To Accept That He Is Amin I Hate Cheater Because Of This Type Of Cheater I Never Bought My Own Server Or Never Try Something New On Online This Kind Of People Spoil Business You Should Know That
And This Guy Provide $10 S7 Imei Services Remotely
I Only Want One Time Mod Check His Ip If Mod Says HE IS Clear I WIll Say Sorry For Post This Here
Old 07-10-2016, 20:43   #22 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

I respect the words of my brother, I'd say your words correctly, but does not say anything until you know who is hello and pick my brother, and my brother, I Asamk everything you said to me
Old 07-10-2016, 21:59   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 171307
Thanks Meter: 140
pikichesat

how u gonna explain that you dont have any relation with this bastard. How come phone numbers are the same ??

The www.marocunlocking.com page isn’t working but instead new website appeared and i am 99% sure you are one of them if not him.

Let the admins find out who u are indeed, but again i would not do any kind of deal with you, just for the fact that you are from Morroco. I dont have anything against any country or nation or else, but the facts shows that in Morocco there are more son of xxxes born (in GSM field) then in any other place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 23:45   #24 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

My brother, I was with him in the history of 2006 all known Hedda signed my problem with him no longer with him since the 2010 I both know me in was Morocco exploit my name with dealing with the people I am my brother, I adjusted to him enabled site digital and put in Ciboure I am my brother has nothing to do with Hedda someone we know Yes, all know that in Morocco, but I do not know where to Dahab and what happened with him do not know these circumstances Shi ergonomics and when connected to Beah connection is not mentioned either I am nothing to do with me and I was working in the field since the phones 10 years
Old 07-11-2016, 00:12   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1402680
Thanks Meter: 4
first who are you?
if you are a true victim shows how him a cheat you!
where are prooof for cheating??
I am a user of pikicheunloking.com site i from PERU and I'm happy with him.
and realy i know the owner of this siteweb his name ABDUL RAZZAK not AMIN SIDDIQUI.
You're a ****ing envious

Please gsmhosting administrators tell of this person name FACEBOOK give a prooof for cheating or delete this post .
Old 07-11-2016, 00:39   #26 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

I've been with him since the 2006 mean help him to flash a site and I shared with him in the surfer and met him in 2010 did not become him means I am the secretary brother, my name is Abdul Razak does not say the words Me not allow you to say something about me I know myself and Kdalk ml people in Morocco and outside Morocco knows me for Aihoz says something about me you do not know Mrhawwa intervention from supervisors at the earliest
Old 07-11-2016, 00:40   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 938547
Sonork: 100.1591926
Thanks Meter: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by faacebook View Post
Amin Siddiqui Big Cheater From Morocco Is Back With New Name New Website

PikicheUnlocking Online Store
abdrazak is the owner of pikicheunlocking.com and he is a good man he is my friend
if you have anthing agains abdrazak show your prof or your poste will be deleted
Old 07-11-2016, 00:41   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 938547
Sonork: 100.1591926
Thanks Meter: 481
abrazak is a trusted man stop your spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by faacebook View Post
Amin Siddiqui Big Cheater From Morocco Is Back With New Name New Website

PikicheUnlocking Online Store
abdrazak is the owner of pikicheunlocking.com and he is a good man he is my friend
if you have anthing agains abdrazak show your prof or your poste will be deleted
Old 07-11-2016, 02:06   #29 (permalink)

Member: 2543921
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate money to this user
lol give me your sourcehhhhhh Are you an idiot
Old 07-11-2016, 06:20   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennemes View Post
first who are you?
if you are a true victim shows how him a cheat you!
where are prooof for cheating??
I am a user of pikicheunloking.com site i from PERU and I'm happy with him.
and realy i know the owner of this siteweb his name ABDUL RAZZAK not AMIN SIDDIQUI.
You're a ****ing envious

Please gsmhosting administrators tell of this person name FACEBOOK give a prooof for cheating or delete this post .
Well please tell me one thing did i mention his name on subject.?
I just posted his website because he is using same cell number which was amin using so i posted proof that both using same number..
I clearly said i didn't lost any money but that doesn't mean i can not post here
Many people is victims and they lost their money by Amin
And those who lost money those were not millionaire
some is broke some is still surviving
I just want mod to check this website because there is some similarities between cheater and this guy ..
Why you guys are so worried about if someone claim that i am a cheater why should i need to worry about it if i am not a cheater
Mod will decide he is clear or not
If its turn out to be a clear then mod can ban me for that i already said that in my last post so please stop arguing and tight your sit for sometime
Again He Is Not My Enemy i don't want anything from him i just want gsm should be clear like before and you guys know why i am saying this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faacebook For This Useful Post: