GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 13:56   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 469612
Thanks Meter: 6
Ajayshegal Is Adeep Sighted Cheater

I AM MAKING THIS COMPLIN TO RECOVER MY MONEY AMOUNTING
TO 23000 INDIAN RUPEES (500 USD) CHEATED BY AJAY SHEGAL
www.gsmforumindia.com nick name SEHGALAJAY.HE

Moderator’s ‘
Dear sir,

This person mention above is known by me through GSM FORUM /www.gsmforumindia.com and accordingly made a transaction by making deposit of worth 23000 indian rupees to get Martech USB Box II PLUS with TestPoint Adapter v3.0 for Siemens phones requied by me.
I deposit 23000 on the 05 of December 2006. Hear is the bank details.
Account No.:006605002442
Account Name:Ajay Kumar
Bank Name:ICICI BANK

So far he has been cheating by sending e-mails with untruth without making supplies or refunding money as requested by me as he failed to make supplies with the last four months.

I am informed of his similar mischiefs recently from other web sits/ forums and they revealed that he is a cheating person
Copies of e-mails above the transaction up to now with him is sent here with

Therefore I request yours kind and sympathetic possible assistance to get my money back.
Also please put this in the forum to make others aware about this to prevent others from falling into trouble and to save the forum from ill reputation

With warmest regards
Your’s truly
Ruwan Logus

E-MAILS
Dear Sir,
Your parcel dispatched today and you will get on tuseday.
And the paper work is for ur regsitration as our regular client.benifit of registration you will get rebate on tax in your country.

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
----- Original Message -----
To:sales
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: siemens softwear

Dear Ajay

Did you send my pacage yesterday?plese reply me...

Thanks
Ruwan Logus
----- Original Message ----
[email protected]>
To: ruwan logus <
[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:16:19 PM

Dear Sir,
registration complete but we can`t get papers your pacakage is ready and it should dispatch tommorow right after when we get papers

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:59 AM

[email protected]>
[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2006 11:45:28 PM

Dear Sir,
Registration procces will take 2 to 3 days after that you will get your goods in 3 working days,and this procces is one time so from next time you will get all your goods in 3 working days

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:30 PM

Dear Ajay

Did you send my goods?What happend to my registration?

Thanks
Ruwan Logus
[email protected]>
[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 3:31:03 PM

Dear Sir,
23000rs he was deposite yesterday and we received your payment so plz. send me your complete address coz. if you send today ,then we send your information to tax department for your permanent registration with GsmForumIndia.asap reply

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:42 AM

[email protected]>
[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:03:14 PM

Dear Sir,
I would like to know you that after deposite the payment plz. send me your complete address and my contact no.s are :
+919812591639
+919872621639

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:55 AM

Dear Ajay

Ok.i will contac you very soon.Please mail me your office tel.no and your mobile no.

Thanks
Ruwan Logus.
[email protected]>
[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:56:21 PM

Dear Sir,
plz. deposite 23000 indian rupees in our account.
Our Bank details:
Account No.:006605002442
Account Name:Ajay Kumar
Bank Name:ICICI BANK

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:42 PM

Dear Ajay,

One of my friend comming to india on friday 1st of december.
please give me your indian bank details and let me know how much indian Rs. you need
he will deposit to your account.after that i let you know.

Thanks
Ruwan Logus

To: ruwan logus <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 2:40:46 PM

Dear Sir,
Our westron union details are as:
PAY WESTRON UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Here is our personal data required to pay via Western Union:
First name: MR. AJAY KUMAR
Last name: SEHGAL
Address: 354,STREET NO.5,OPP.RAGUNATH MANDIR,VIJAY NAGAR,BATALA ROAD
Zip code (postal code): 143001
City: AMRITSAR

state:PUNJAB

After you transfer the money, please send the following information to
[email protected]

- sent amount in USD (United States Dollars)
- MTCN transaction number
- FULL Name/Address of person who paid the money
- FULL Name/Address of person who should receive the money (for confirmation)
- FULLl Name/Address/Telephone number for delivery.(if you want to purchase goods,if you want to purchase just membership then we only need ur e-mail id)
- Your ORDER ID
Don't forget to write your full name, surname, city and country so we can check the
payment at the Western Union office as well as your e-mail address to contact you

Your order id is 450119.plz. mention it when you send your address with mtcn no.

But i think there is a problem coz. in india we can`t send money by westron union so plz. confrime from your nearst office.

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
+919812592639
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 2:09 PM
[email protected]>
[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 12:41:34 PM

Dear Sir,
Martech Box V3+ WITH TESTPOINT ADAPTORS IS 475$+25$DHL CHARGES SO TOTAL IS 500$USD FOR YOU.
But if you want minimum value transfer then you will send money by westron union or another way coz. if you send by Bank Transfer or TT then we can`t make minimum value so try to send by other way!
And you recieved your goods 3rd day after payment!

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
+919812591639
To:[email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 11:44 AM
Subject: siemens softwear

1st Letter

To:[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:09 PM
Subject: Regarding the Fraud

Attention Mr. Ajay Shegal,

I am taking action and writing this letter according to the full instructions and details given by my brother, who is the owner of the TRUST- TEL MOBILE TECHNOLOGY Institution to which you have cheated money. I am compelled to take action about this because you have been cheating my brother right through and I am the one who is proceeding ahead in this connection.

What I see from your silence is that you are trying to lead us astray further. In accordance to it, it is clear that you have chosen the difficult path.

I am expecting to give you one more opportunity and by now I have directed about this fraud, to the legal branch of the Indian Embassy. What they have informed me is that they are making arrangements to forward this to fraud investigation bureau of the government of India and according to them we can get the amount paid by us together with a fine if required.

Now I have in my possession the receipt (Bank Slip) of payment of money to you and all the E-mail messages sent by you and I have got a written request with appointment to forward those to the Embassy office Friday next week.

So you are given another one opportunity. That is if to solve this problem in an easy way the full amount of money cheated without a single rupee less must be sent before Wednesday of the coming week.

If not so I consider that you have chosen the difficult path…….

What they told me is affairs like this is a great disgrace to there country (India) and that they will contribute their full support in taking action about this.

Bank Information:
Ac Name: Trust- Tel Mobile Technology
Bank : Hatton National Bank (HNB)
Branch : Kandana
Ac No : 1190038099

Disregards,
Rossini Logus
(Proprietor Rossini Music Centre, Colombo)
To:Rossini Music
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding the Fraud

Dear Mr. Rossini,
First of all i want to tell you that we had already sent your brothers goods by DHL and we have all ligal details and documents for your transcation and shipment details. the deleivery is still stoped by custom coz. of very low invoice as DHL offical told me and we have no option to get back goods ,coz. we already pay 3000 indian rupees as a fine to Indian Custom but they still need new invoice thats why shipment is delay,and DHL not taking any responsibilty if paper works are not complete so they can`t show status of the shipment on there website.so this shipment only delayed for low value invoice,we will only try to resend the goods to you with new invoice.coz. we will not refund any amount.
And you will get your goods till thrusday(NEXT WEEK) so tell me then we will send new invoice to the custom department.

And your payment is 100% safe coz.,the reason of the delay is low invoice and we shifted our office to another town so system is upsate,but we are very sorry for your inconvince and we try to satisfied you.

2nd Letter

Cc:ruwan logus
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Regarding the Fraud

Mr. Ajay Shegal,

I am thankful to you for accepting that you have not sent our goods to us. This too is important to us an evidence.

What I have tell you is that I am not Ruwan Logus and that I am Rossini Logus and with the experience as the managing proprietor of Rossini Music Centre, I have been importing items for our company from more than 20 reputed countries for over 25 years and that you cannot continue like this further and that you have not read my letter properly and it will be good for you to read it and understand it clearly well.

I am not prepared to loose the valuable opportunity provided for us by the Indian Embassy about this and think that you will understand it.

Another thing is that by this we understand how your institution is. As what we can think, even though you advertise in a very high degree is this the fist time you export to a foreign country?

What we have to say is how ever the expenses will be, we will have to take severe action against this.

Rossini Logus

To:Rossini Music
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Regarding the Fraud

Dear Rossini Logus ,
First of all i want to say you that don`t try to be smart coz. you should not read my e-mail properly:

Dear Mr. Rossini,
First of all i want to tell you that we had already sent your brothers goods by DHL and we have all ligal details and documents for your transcation and shipment details. the deleivery is still stoped by custom coz. of very low invoice as DHL offical told me and we have no option to get back goods ,coz. we already pay 3000 indian rupees as a fine to Indian Custom but they still need new invoice thats why shipment is delay,and DHL not taking any responsibilty if paper works are not complete so they can`t show status of the shipment on there website.so this shipment only delayed for low value invoice,we will only try to resend the goods to you with new invoice.coz. we will not refund any amount.

And this is not our first dealing the problem create coz. of low invoice and if indian authorities should contact us then we clear everything to them ,we have no problem .!
And now i will give you two options:
1. If you want to make a complaint in indian ambessy then we explain everything to authorites of india and they should solve our problem,and they informe you what is true!

2.We will try to send you another parcel of your goods with invoice which indian custom approve with in 10 working days you will get your goods!

So plz. confirme me wht you want to do asap

Thanks
Ajay Sehgal
3rd Letter

Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Regarding the Fraud

Mr. Ajay Shegal

Thank you for your mail….

I read your Red letter again and like to say “ My answer is same”.
I refuse your Options. Do not forget we send the money last year December.( 3 Months Before). If you really want to send this, the time is more than enough.

You do any thing you like before next week Friday.

Do not forget , I am not trying to be smart I am already smart, by doing the right things without putting the other people in to troubles.

Rossini Logus.