GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2003, 16:12   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
Andy Holovak - - - www.mtonline.sk

Hi all,

its not really my style to post here, but since a week, i have been victim of facts made by someone in our community, and i decided to make this public, as it could cost me a lot of money :

Andy Holovac is my main competitor in motorola codes, he bought his first access in may 2003, when i was having him as a customer

he decided to call himself the first and blablabla motoserver, i dont care about this, i have my own customers who for 95% even dont know this forum (where this andy is making massive advertisement and where mods and admins let him do, this must be arrangement with zfrank because i refused to continue to finance the forum for 300 euros a month when my banners on top of each page gived me 40 visitors A MONTH)

so, a week ago, something happened with motocodes, and andy reacted very fast, nice move, ok, no problem, but when it become bad is that this mister hacked my server application, stolen all my customers email addresses and started to spam them with crazy prices (we reckon here the idiot people like many, i will give no name), so i told him i knew it was him, he said : no, no, it is not me, i never do this, i even dont know your server, blablabla

then, a customer of mine came with some emails sent FROM ANDY with codes corresponding to imeis waiting in my server system

so i claim now that Andy Holovak is a big cheater, he is also using illegal methods to try to get a few euros more in his pocket

also, it is not because he played the bad boy for a week that he is now the only one to make codes

so people, before buying, just be careful from who you buy, things can happen, prices can move, this mother f.ucker wants the mess, he will have it...

any reaction welcome
best regards
source

Old 11-24-2003, 16:33   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10973
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi!

You are working on half-truths and sometimes i feel you are really bad informed.

1. WE NEVER DO NOTHING TO YOU OR YOUR SERVER
2. WE STARTED NOT IN MAY :-) ask our customers :-). Much earlier you think.
3. YES WE SEND EMAILS, WE DONT THINK ITS INCORRECT - WE ARE COMPETITORS.
4. SERVER - YES, OUR WAS FIRST AUTOMATED SERVER FOR THIS
5. I JUST MAKE ADVERTISTING AS EVERYONE ELSE, EVERY 10 DAYS AS IN RULES - and i have nothing together with zfrank or anybody elses -

THATS ALL I WANNA SAY

Old 11-24-2003, 16:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes, you were selling my codes, in the beginning

remember you needed 3 weeks to pay me 3000 euros fo the 2000 codes you bought???

Old 11-24-2003, 16:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

anyway, this is not the point, you hacked my server and stolen some database, this is what i am accusing you about

Old 11-24-2003, 16:42   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3
Sonork: [email protected] pm or email
Thanks Meter: 1,538
Donate money to this user
Re: Andy Holovak - - - www.mtonline.sk

Quote:
Originally posted by source

this must be arrangement with zfrank because i refused to continue to finance the forum for 300 euros a month when my banners on top of each page gived me 40 visitors A MONTH)
@source
We´ve no arrangement with www.MTOnline.sk !
He can post every 10 days in sales/purchase as every other activated members.
40 visitors/month is also an lie!

Old 11-24-2003, 16:42   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Location: The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Member: 16573
Thanks Meter: 2
If you build your castles from sand, don't complain about the tide.

Saucy source, chill out, it's your fault for not protecting your server better, you know what this world is like. Go cry somewhere else, life isn't fair.

Oh, and what about 3000 EUR you cheated ******, and told him that you had laughed at him? Is that the same as the 2 weeks andy took to pay you?

Please, just go back to you red light district, oh, that's right, too many people looking for you there, i forgot.

Old 11-24-2003, 16:42   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

yes i bought from you codes, when our old access was down, and when we need codes to support our customers, also you was next (after 2 weeks) buying from me or not ?

yes thats, not point

about hacking - once more and again, we never do nothing with your server, and dont wanna to know from me what i really think about this all

Byez !

Old 11-24-2003, 16:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

you did man

@Jan Farell, keep out of this, i may pay you a little visit, you really start to take the piss out of me

in anyway, said what i wanted to say, you can all keep blull****ting here, i do not care, the case is now public, thats all i wanted

Old 11-24-2003, 16:46   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11347
Thanks Meter: 6
Hey @ Source do you know me ???

be carefull what do you say , may be i can you remeber whats is happend for 1 yhear ago.. may be i put here your words about Andy then i don´t know how do you comming again Cheater or Trustable

and about your server ...sorry man but you are child

Regards

Old 11-24-2003, 16:47   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Re: Re: Andy Holovak - - - www.mtonline.sk

Quote:
Originally posted by zfrank
@source
We´ve no arrangement with www.MTOnline.sk !
He can post every 10 days in sales/purchase as every other activated members.
40 visitors/month is also an lie!

40 vistors a month is impossible, fix your counter, 400 a day, possible....

Old 11-24-2003, 16:49   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Source

at the best is to tell that i hacked your server cause my service is working ?? i still dont understand - try to think about it !!!

or you know truth and just trying to bring me as person down ?

the customer just go there where is working and better service, thats all

Old 11-24-2003, 16:54   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by source
you did man

@Jan Farell, keep out of this, i may pay you a little visit, you really start to take the piss out of me

in anyway, said what i wanted to say, you can all keep blull****ting here, i do not care, the case is now public, thats all i wanted
Hey, I stay out of what I want, not what you want, is that clear?

I told you that you were invited whenever you want to come and visit me, just keep your lady boys at home, they might burn their fingers.

Old 11-24-2003, 16:55   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

no no, i m speaking about emails sent to my users, even to the email adresses created by my customers ONLY to receive codes by me, adresses totally unknowed by anyone except my customers and me

concerning ******, he has got what he deserved, as cheating and spoiling unlockeasy.com since a so long time, i ****ed him, and we had a pretty good restaurant with that money, be sure to know same kind of thing will happen with anyone trying to mess with me

@Andy, you can ssay what you want, you did it, i know it for sure

@zfrank, how come then you allow him publicity signature in the end of each post in the forum, and also this avatar with description of his only product + domain name of his server as a nickname???

Old 11-24-2003, 16:56   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11347
Thanks Meter: 6
@ Source .

Ask my Brother for better Server Protection or better ask Irinel , i can say your server is misserable...for protection her...don´t abuse from Onest and trustable people like Andy.. he is 100 % Trustable person,,,never Cheated annywhanna....so @ Source go home and sleep a little Time

Regards

Old 11-24-2003, 16:58   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yeah, blablabla

you are his reseller, it is normal you protect him...
IDIOT!

Closed Thread