GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Announcment from Fast Unlocking (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/announcment-fast-unlocking-448994/)

Fast Unlocking 09-29-2007 14:28

Announcment from Fast Unlocking

Dear users, Admin, Mods, everybody:

We have had some people getting confused between us and some other people calling there names simlimer to our name such unlocker not unlocking at the end. in forums and in wesites address, so please make sure that when you deal with someone you make sure that you do with the write address, this is in no way advertising as we do not adverstise. the following email are the only emails are used by as and nothing more and those are our only website/forum.

thank you for understanding.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

www.fastunlocking.co.uk + /forum

br Fast Unlocking

Fast Unlocking 10-08-2007 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 2753981)
Dear users, Admin, Mods, everybody:

We have had some people getting confused between us and some other people calling there names simlimer to our name such unlocker not unlocking at the end. in forums and in wesites address, so please make sure that when you deal with someone you make sure that you do with the write address, this is in no way advertising as we do not adverstise. the following email are the only emails are used by as and nothing more and those are our only website/forum.

thank you for understanding.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

www.fastunlocking.co.uk + /forum

br Fast Unlocking

Just to edit we now the domain owners of :

www.fastunlocking.com
www.fastunlocking.net
www.fastunlocking.biz
www.fastunlocking.info
www.fastunlocking.co,uk

br

mp3hot 10-07-2010 08:30

dude where is my 4gs orange uk activation ? its been over 7 working days and last night u promised me it would have been done yesterday .

Fast Unlocking 10-08-2010 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp3hot (Post 6418484)
dude where is my 4gs orange uk activation ? its been over 7 working days and last night u promised me it would have been done yesterday .

I think u d better come here and clarify mr that phone was unlocked when i asked you to check it.

MSN log:

Code:

Fast Unlocking ® says:
 it might be ready
 we might get msg late
Vertu Constellation for sale , Tag heuer meridiist for sale ( original not china copy ) says:
 ok let me downlaod itunes
 caz this frresh installation
Fast Unlocking ® says:
 ok

Vertu Constellation for sale , Tag heuer meridiist for sale ( original not china copy ) says:
 yes
 it worked
 finally ...
Fast Unlocking ® says:

happy unlocking
 i told u
 thanks

So i hope it clear to you and every1 that some times it might get a day or 2 late, this is not a code a calculator and delays are possible.

BR

PS. You are replying to a thread that is 3 years old / 2007

Fast Unlocking

UBI Team

mp3hot 10-08-2010 08:00

yes i confirm that all is ok now . thanks

ravipal_82 07-12-2011 10:43

Brand=MOTOROLA
Model=3160
Imei=***509015947777
Code=:Pending
=======================
please cancil my this job i have chosser wrong mode other model i have post again and model v3r