GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 13:25   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 777415
Sonork: 1589702
Thanks Meter: 1,420
Donate money to this user
Any One Have A success story ABout Sl3 With New Uptade

Any One Have A success story ABout Sl3 With New Uptade

MX key And Cyclone Users Plz If U Have Then plz Shre Here becoz

We wanna to know its possible sl3 unlocking with this update or not.

Means Fake Or Real ?
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Rizwan::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 13:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10485
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 396
look at some info here from collecting around the forum

look at some info here from collecting around the forum, then they deleted my post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x.jpg (105.2 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (29.5 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (55.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (43.5 KB, 130 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to hoang For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 13:35   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1229369
Thanks Meter: 56
nothing yet.....
just dreams!!!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 13:36   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 418718
Sonork: 100.1589777
Thanks Meter: 360
just look here

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528...nlock-1172767/
Old 12-26-2010, 13:51   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
look at some info here from collecting around the forum, then they deleted my post
everything is possible in zfrank/zulea forum. as long as you try to destroy plan of zfrank, abo ali, zulea and their team to earn the money on useless mxkey activations, its a long time plan and it is big money and lot of people involved here because if you count 50 usd times the mxkey users, you have clear result and reason for all this "strange" things happens.

this what zfrank, abo ali and zulea offer, WORKS !!! but you need wait DAYS to get one code calculated !!! this is short description of the product they sell. This is why they say "time in your hands" !

moderator RNC_EMB was also removed as moderator just for the reason because he support GPG and Raskal products... and because he say thanks to the post of CYCLONE TEAM's SL3 release.

B.R.,
Raskal
未标题-1

Last edited by Raskal; 12-26-2010 at 14:01.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-26-2010, 14:13   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1432362
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
everything is possible in zfrank/zulea forum. as long as you try to destroy plan of zfrank, abo ali, zulea and their team to earn the money on useless mxkey activations, its a long time plan and it is big money and lot of people involved here because if you count 50 usd times the mxkey users, you have clear result and reason for all this "strange" things happens.

this what zfrank, abo ali and zulea offer, WORKS !!! but you need wait DAYS to get one code calculated !!! this is short description of the product they sell. This is why they say "time in your hands" !

moderator RNC_EMB was also removed as moderator just for the reason because he support GPG and Raskal products... and because he say thanks to the post of CYCLONE TEAM's SL3 release.

B.R.,
Raskal
未标题-1

so, why you ,griffin team & laser not make a forum together?

u(all team) have also many customer.......

if u make new i think some orhers team also go with you..this forum is realy not a gentleman forum.

think it
Old 12-26-2010, 14:15   #7 (permalink)
Banned

and if you read this you can understand how "smart" is zulea zfrank and abo ali, you understand and it not need more comment

Ivan Golubev's blog - Cryptography, code optimizations, GPUs & CPUs and other
Old 12-26-2010, 14:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 209842
Sonork: 100.93537
Thanks Meter: 3,386
Quote:
and if you read this you can understand how "smart" is zulea zfrank and abo ali, you understand and it not need more comment

Ivan Golubev's blog - Cryptography, code optimizations, GPUs & CPUs and other
The more interesting thing is how H E N Z U L E A want to make money WITH FREE SOFTWARE, which "COMMERICAL USAGE" is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. They selling FREE software for 50 usd, i think Ivan Golubev WILL NOT BE happy with this, as long this money, big money, should went to his pocket...

I think copyright law comes here, I am thinking well ?
The Following User Says Thank You to kaisak For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 14:21   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Quote:

B.R.,
Raskal
未标题-1

So the truth why RNC_EBM was gone as mod was because he don磘 take care about his section. When other mods must delete 7k postings spam we don磘 need such a guy as mod

The 2nd thing was as a mod u have to be neutral to every product and do not any sales. This is a strictly mod rule. U can be a product supporter or a mod.

Every team can now ask Mr RNC_EBM to support his product, but i think he don磘 want to do , because he wants to say to any product something
The Following User Says Thank You to GsmProf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 14:23   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
So the truth why RNC_EBM was gone as mod was because he don磘 take care about his section. When other mods must delete 7k postings spam we don磘 need such a guy as mod

The 2nd thing was as a mod u have to be neutral to every product and do not any sales. This is a strictly mod rule. U can be a product supporter or a mod.

Every team can now ask Mr RNC_EBM to support his product, but i think he don磘 want to do and want to say to anyproduct something
Stop deleting my posts , are you f u k i n crazy or what ?
Go back to christmas table
Old 12-26-2010, 14:27   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 922305
Sonork: 100.1580089
Thanks Meter: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisak View Post
The more interesting thing is how H E N Z U L E A want to make money WITH FREE SOFTWARE, which "COMMERICAL USAGE" is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

I think copyright law comes here, I am thinking well ?

Second more funny story is how H E N Z U L E want to explain to customers typical unlocking time which is impossible to get, and with hardly overclocked HD5970 typical time is 48h (2days) about other ATI cards is better to even not waste a power and time Ppl will discover it soon but then they dream will change into nightmare 49$ gone, dream gone and expensive hardware which eat power as crazy will still stay Anyway game like a Crysis looks so cool on it and this is only one profit for customer

B.R.
Lavarow
The Following User Says Thank You to Lavarow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 14:31   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 777415
Sonork: 1589702
Thanks Meter: 1,420
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavarow View Post
Second more funny story is how H E N Z U L E want to explain to customers typical unlocking time which is impossible to get, and with hardly overclocked HD5970 typical time is 48h (2days) about other ATI cards is better to even not waste a power and time Ppl will discover it soon but then they dream will change into nightmare 49$ gone, dream gone and expensive hardware which eat power as crazy will still stay Anyway game like a Crysis looks so cool on it and this is only one profit for customer

B.R.
Lavarow
thats my answer thx Lavarow i m just wanna real story becoz i have mx key and i have also activation of sl3 but i dont have hardware.no problem if my money gone in loss but the real thing is now i know real cheaters and money eaters bad move mx key team realy bad.
Old 12-26-2010, 14:39   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisak View Post
Stop deleting my posts , are you f u k i n crazy or what ?
Go back to christmas table
Just read rule #12 in News section rules and then ask admin why your postings deleted

[12]The section created for ture and real updates, .. Fake updates or promises only, will cause user to be deleted for 7 days.

regards
Old 12-26-2010, 14:39   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post

Every team can now ask Mr RNC_EBM to support his product, but i think he don磘 want to do , because he wants to say to any product something
RNC_EMB is a guy from philipines who is sharing here his nice ideeas about making cables and interfaces. He publish this NON COMMERCIAL available for every users of this forum. every user can search back his posts!

shame on you !

... and about this guy? Ivan Golubev's blog - Cryptography, code optimizations, GPUs & CPUs and other
where are your rules?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-26-2010, 14:45   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavarow View Post

B.R.
Lavarow
In our countries, they can still use it as secondary heating source, he he
But no idea how about warm countries