GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2015, 17:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
Anyone have any info on this site please?

the site is: BetterUnlocks Server Ltd.

Is this trustable or not?

Old 08-17-2015, 23:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 161061
Thanks Meter: 568
Donate money to this user
i think is dead server and owner not use it because he sell icloud 120$ in 4 days so becarefully

Old 08-18-2015, 00:44   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2409799
Sonork: NA
Thanks Meter: 355
Yeah , Must Be careful , there is no price for iCloud 4 days 120$.

br,

Old 08-18-2015, 21:00   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1902666
Thanks Meter: 26
Must be Careful, This is a Market Killer, is needed talk to them for to change this price because is possible repeat at&t unlocks history

Old 08-18-2015, 21:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Fake Site, Fake person, Fake all....NOT deal with this site....only lost you money....goes for Sure and Trustable site...if want know Tested from year contact me...same you register and deal with them...remember that chip price is never trustable service....

BR
allumts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2015, 01:27   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1902666
Thanks Meter: 26
99% of sellers from Main Sales Section are fake

Buy from Premium Sales section Only

Otherwise will take leave of your money

Old 08-20-2015, 18:51   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1831134
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::. zine .:: View Post
i think is dead server and owner not use it because he sell icloud 120$ in 4 days so becarefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehak-* View Post
Yeah , Must Be careful , there is no price for iCloud 4 days 120$.

br,
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockFly View Post
Must be Careful, This is a Market Killer, is needed talk to them for to change this price because is possible repeat at&t unlocks history
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Fake Site, Fake person, Fake all....NOT deal with this site....only lost you money....goes for Sure and Trustable site...if want know Tested from year contact me...same you register and deal with them...remember that chip price is never trustable service....

BR
allumts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockFly View Post
99% of sellers from Main Sales Section are fake

Buy from Premium Sales section Only

Otherwise will take leave of your money

IF SOMEONE HAVE A CLAIM OR NEED WITHDRAW CREDITS SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL ID FOR IMMEDIATELY REFUND, WE DON'T ENFORCE TO ANYONE HAVE CREDITS IN OUR SERVER LIKE AS SEVERAL SERVERS AND ISN'T NEEDED MAKE A POST WITHOUT ANY PROOF

Best Regards,
BetterUnlocks Server Ltd.

Old 08-20-2015, 19:51   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@betterunlocks, first of all no need of write BIG characters, we are all listen very good also w/o cry...(in the web big characters=cry for you knowledge).

Second but no less important thing...Who have named you here for Bad Service?...only one easy request from one user stop....why enter 200 or more seller only you is here cryng and talking about Proof...refund...itc...???

Please if want listen me..if you are good person and honest no must need post here cryng for nothing.... do you "work" and nobody will write about you ok?

a hug, (metaphoric), and best regards to home

BR
allumts

Old 08-21-2015, 01:29   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@betterunlocks, first of all no need of write BIG characters, we are all listen very good also w/o cry...(in the web big characters=cry for you knowledge).

Second but no less important thing...Who have named you here for Bad Service?...only one easy request from one user stop....why enter 200 or more seller only you is here cryng and talking about Proof...refund...itc...???

Please if want listen me..if you are good person and honest no must need post here cryng for nothing.... do you "work" and nobody will write about you ok?

a hug, (metaphoric), and best regards to home

BR
allumts

Thanks for response, Is not correct say "Fake" without any proof, is acceptable a simple "I don't know to this guy, use my services" as Premium Sellers Here

If anyone want write from us, isn't problem too, i can't force to them or create new users for make a reviews like as others.

I'll give the reason if we've bad reviews history, otherwise no

Best Regards,
BetterUnlocks Server Ltd,

Old 08-21-2015, 03:03   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2445111
Thanks Meter: 5
I don't support this site at all.

Old 08-21-2015, 08:13   #11 (permalink)

Member: 743601
Sonork: 83392409
Thanks Meter: 138
any one... who tried this site

Old 08-21-2015, 10:19   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@betterunlocks, last answer and later stop here from my side, (have other important thing of do), isn't our Fault if is TRUE that 99% of these seller in "Main Sales Section" are FAKE seller...so if you not are Fake how can only think, (not have any proof for say this), goes for sure and post in "Premium Sales Section"...if you can get one "ICLOUD REMOVE SERVICE" only 4 days for 120$ can pay section w/o problem...it's my opinion...in other case youself put doubs in peoples becouse go in Defence firt of any Attack.

BR
allumts

Old 08-23-2015, 01:43   #13 (permalink)

1.- isn't correct say 99% sellers of Main Sales Section is fake, because some of this sellers are source of Premium Sellers, i agree with this.

2.- How to get Premium Sales Sections? Please Help me contact to administrator for pay this.

3.- My iCloud Removal Service for retailers is 120usd in 7-10days and 190usd in 24-72 hrs, obviously for resellers other best and unbeatable price

4.- If isn't needed proof for say "fake site", any member will open thread for write "fake site to any website and no problem", i don't agree with this rule

Sorry for this problem and thanks to all our customers for continue using our services,
BetterUnlocks Server Ltd.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:36   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1775744
Thanks Meter: 9
anyone have face problem with betterunlocks then post with proof otherwise how can tell this site fraud ,,,if one give cheap price thats mean he is cheat ? No ,,,why spoil his bussiness
I think other supplier is disappointed when betterunlocks reduce his price.........

Old 08-23-2015, 11:11   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@betterunlocks, you must need of understand that to many peoples are been cheated from these FAKE, (and use only Fake), site in "main sales section"....warning also "Premium" isn't 100% sure, but here there are more ceck from Admin and these peoples pay for his space, (if want cheat anyone is the same), and as i know not cheat for 200/300$ but for many money... and 70% are the same peoples of years...more trustable persons with high % of success reported in his section...is all another thing!!!

So, if you think of can do it and answer to all peoples, to have good space and many other advantage, at this you question:
Quote:
2.- How to get Premium Sales Sections? Please Help me contact to administrator for pay this.
I answer that not are knowed from many year...Yes w/o doubt you must need you Premium section...otherwise if anybody ask for you if are trustable...i will answer always WARNING with "Main Sales Section" there are many UNKNOWN peoples...offering service for chip price or at the end you are sending money to one UNKNOWN person...and Paypal not refund for these service....NEVER..hope you have understand one times for all....stay tuned becouse tomorrow other is here with same question of thread starter..

BR
allumts

Closed Thread