GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2007, 00:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 116918
Sonork: 100.1590386
Thanks Meter: 559
Anyone Know UnlockingExpert.com

Has anyone dealt with the company as i sent payment for Furious Gold about 20 days ago paid for by credit card, after i noticed the money has been taken from my account but still had no reply or confirmation of payment i tried to contact them after a few emails and calls i finally got through and i was told they had shipped it before my payment had been cleared and then it had then been returned due to wrong address as they did not put the country destination on and that they would resend it to the same address so i sent the full address to confirm destination and was told it would be shipped the next morning and they would send the tracking number. This was on feb 5 i have still not received a tracking number or any confirmation it has been shipped or where it is despite sending 4 emails none with any reply and 2 attempted phone calls un-answered, So i now am short the money i paid for the box and dont have anything to show for it, Dos anyone know of this uncontactable company am i being cheated and where is my box ??????.

BR

Matty B (MBCommunications)
Old 02-13-2007, 00:43   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
They are serious dealers. I suggest you to try to contact them !

Br
Old 02-13-2007, 00:56   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
100000000% trustable company

I have sent Sunny a message so say that you have posted here, and I have no doubt he will reply soon enough to re-assure you that your box is indeed on it's way to you!!

Sleep well knowing you have dealt with a very trustworthy company

WBR

yeldar
Old 02-13-2007, 01:09   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 113928
Sonork: 100.111866
Thanks Meter: 1,838
Donate money to this user
Unlockingexpert 100% Trustable and honest !

BR.

Majid
Old 02-13-2007, 01:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ok thanks that calms me down await sunnys reply seemed trustable just a shame the gsm game is such a mess these thought can get in your head
Old 02-13-2007, 10:49   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
mbcommunication@

First of all we appologize for delay which has been due to our internal re-despatch system. Your order was despatched next day when you placed an order with us, according to Postal service your address was not complete as country address was mentioned "murcia" thats when we tried to contact you via your provided phone and we couldnt get through. That was the only reason we asked you for proof of ID from you if you want us to process your credit card payment. which we still havnt recived.

Its really a shame that we have to take all these security measures because of some lamers who use forge cards and than claim chargebacks, i am sure all dealsers & associates must be agree with this situation.

any way i will chase up your order personally and will let you know asap. once again we appologize for any inconvinance and we will try to compensate it. Incase u want to check with me can call me any time on +447786786800

Thank you to all my assosicates and forum members for feedback.

Regards

Sunny
Unlocking Expert LTd
Old 02-13-2007, 13:39   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 6919
Thanks Meter: 12
Hi,
Serious ppl and very good dealling so no worries for u Mr. mbcommunication

Br
Old 02-17-2007, 11:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 288521
Thanks Meter: 685
sunny and the unlocking expert guys are very good..i live local so pop in when i shop and they are excellent...
Old 02-17-2007, 11:38   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50170
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcommunication View Post
Has anyone dealt with the company as i sent payment for Furious Gold about 20 days ago paid for by credit card, after i noticed the money has been taken from my account but still had no reply or confirmation of payment i tried to contact them after a few emails and calls i finally got through and i was told they had shipped it before my payment had been cleared and then it had then been returned due to wrong address as they did not put the country destination on and that they would resend it to the same address so i sent the full address to confirm destination and was told it would be shipped the next morning and they would send the tracking number. This was on feb 5 i have still not received a tracking number or any confirmation it has been shipped or where it is despite sending 4 emails none with any reply and 2 attempted phone calls un-answered, So i now am short the money i paid for the box and dont have anything to show for it, Dos anyone know of this uncontactable company am i being cheated and where is my box ??????.

BR

Matty B (MBCommunications)

Patience makes the man!!!

But i think that we clearly can get your point of worriness...

get back to this thread to underline that your order at the end were successful cause that will like kind of create a reference for others searching for solutions to buy and from WHOM.

Peace

Wassalam
Old 02-17-2007, 11:42   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50170
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
mbcommunication@

First of all we appologize for delay which has been due to our internal re-despatch system. Your order was despatched next day when you placed an order with us, according to Postal service your address was not complete as country address was mentioned "murcia" thats when we tried to contact you via your provided phone and we couldnt get through. That was the only reason we asked you for proof of ID from you if you want us to process your credit card payment. which we still havnt recived.

Its really a shame that we have to take all these security measures because of some lamers who use forge cards and than claim chargebacks, i am sure all dealsers & associates must be agree with this situation.

any way i will chase up your order personally and will let you know asap. once again we appologize for any inconvinance and we will try to compensate it. Incase u want to check with me can call me any time on +447786786800

Thank you to all my assosicates and forum members for feedback.

Regards

Sunny
Unlocking Expert LTd

Clarifications makes a happy customer!!!
This thread could have ended very bad for you but people replying to your customers saved your skin
I was surprised that your name showed up here ( an expert team)

This is like a good experience for you ain'it?
GSMhosting is indeed a good marketing place.

Respect

Wassalam
Old 02-17-2007, 16:29   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Received the good today Unlockingexpert are a good and professional team to deal with and would have no problems recommending them to others, Can be hard to get hold of but the same could be said about me and i am sure alot of other people who are busy in the GSM business. Thanks to Sunny and his team for providing this product at the best price i could find.

Deal with unlockingexpert in confidence

Matty B
Old 02-17-2007, 16:45   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 54116
Thanks Meter: 218
thanks for this threed
like this i can know now were are the good market seller
and note it in my phone too

br
Old 02-18-2007, 00:38   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 212527
Unlocking expert are good gsm product distributors and in my opinion are one of the fastest gowing distributors around.
sunny is a very honest and intelligent businessman who looks after his customers well, though you may have some communication problems with them as they are so busy...
I think they are the best in Manchester so dont worry he will get back to you soon.

ps. sunny please give me discount next time

Vinny