GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2005, 11:49   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 36391
Thanks Meter: 0
Attn : fourm users ....becarefull

hi friends
as i have noticed and you guys must have noticed also , in the past 3 months that lot of programmers and there companies + there resellers announce launch of a software , where we like crazy send then money to buy them as quick as possible after sending money there is a delay or when we recieve the soft its not fully workin as they announce ...

i need to know your comments as a serious business man please ,cos all of us on this fourm help each other and would like to do that in future , but what is
the solution to this problem .

i dont wanna take the names of the companies who have done such cos all of us know

Regards
celcom

Old 03-08-2005, 12:09   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
But if you do not say names, this would not help any one.

Old 03-08-2005, 12:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 104528
Thanks Meter: 3
Say The Names...this is service orientated.....lets expose and fix the problem!!!!!

BR

Old 03-08-2005, 12:52   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

my friend you are not in the list u have a very good name i use your products
and about sayin names ..... i know , you know , everybody knows ... we can check history on this fourm for the past few months
Regards
celcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
But if you do not say names, this would not help any one.

Old 03-08-2005, 14:40   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 75424
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by celcom
my friend you are not in the list u have a very good name i use your products
and about sayin names ..... i know , you know , everybody knows ... we can check history on this fourm for the past few months
Regards
celcom
One more s.tupid post .
man what is the reson of this thread if you not use names of products or compnies ?
use ur dump mind and tell us why you make this thread .
i know there will be some problem between you and any product which u not get correct support and now u going to involve all products and make biggest thread of this forum . take chilpill and tell us details other wis get ur a.ss out from here .

BR
REEZ

Old 03-08-2005, 18:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi
my friend iam always on a chilpil dont use my language .. LOL
1st example >>> UFO ..... read the posts
2nd example >>> Furious ... read post
more u will find our you self

regards
C.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by reez
One more s.tupid post .
man what is the reson of this thread if you not use names of products or compnies ?
i know there will be some problem between you and any product which u not get correct support and now u going to involve all products and make biggest thread of this forum . take chilpill and tell us details other wis get ur a.ss out from here .

BR
REEZ

Old 03-09-2005, 09:55   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 75844
Thumbs down

Quote:
One more s.tupid post .

BR
REEZ
well said my dear Mr. xyz or whatever the s.hi.t u r but if your english is quite good (which i doubt) then you must know before poking your nose in others business, that this forum was created to help each other without any Ulterior interest.

So u lit P.unk next time don't buzz around here n ya By posing yourself as the Great Hodeni "No Joker can become like Him".

so buzz off a.ss h.ole

Br

Old 03-09-2005, 10:36   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4160
@Dangerous,
please calm down !!! no need to put insults or bad words here!!

Old 03-09-2005, 11:17   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 91903
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspell
@Dangerous,
please calm down !!! no need to put insults or bad words here!!
salam borthor but if take a look on borthor reez record he always disturbs other borthors posts like he did in the past in this section so i request to you plese warn him so no hech hech will be here . thnkyou vary much

Old 03-09-2005, 11:41   #10 (permalink)
DMD
No Life Poster

Member: 12660
Thanks Meter: 7
@ Celcom

If you spent more time on this Foru you would have a much better Idea of the Resellers you can trust

Regards D.

Old 03-09-2005, 11:44   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous
well said my dear Mr. xyz or whatever the s.hi.t u r but if your english is quite good (which i doubt) then you must know before poking your nose in others business, that this forum was created to help each other without any Ulterior interest.

So u lit P.unk next time don't buzz around here n ya By posing yourself as the Great Hodeni "No Joker can become like Him".

so buzz off a.ss h.ole

Br
Great ..its amazing man ur english is too good .. may be some english person , personaly tech your family by different way as i see in ur words

about nose and business...let me clear you by using my bad english
its easy to f.uck any people good work just useing few bad words.
this topic is good as the subject , but can u use ur littil mind and tell me thread without reson do,s it make any sens ???
the person wana tell something but dont wana use names than how people warn ? why he make this thread ?
simple is already this forum is full of usless posts .so try to make some resonable posts with subjects.to talk direct to the point .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondho Khondkar
salam borthor but if take a look on borthor reez record he always disturbs other borthors posts like he did in the past in this section so i request to you plese warn him so no hech hech will be here . thnkyou vary much
man why dont u check ur post and take some action in behalf of you .
i know ur this reply just cus you try to piss me off in last time this section which u was useing some badwords for one good mamber.
about disturb .. for this i have to say that when i purchase any thing from any team i have to show tham my problem and i have rights to take my solution cus i pay the daam money to tham and if thay not give me rights so i know how to take it ..

BR
REEZ

Old 03-09-2005, 11:46   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 122726
Quote:
Originally Posted by celcom
hi friends
as i have noticed and you guys must have noticed also , in the past 3 months that lot of programmers and there companies + there resellers announce launch of a software , where we like crazy send then money to buy them as quick as possible after sending money there is a delay or when we recieve the soft its not fully workin as they announce ...

i need to know your comments as a serious business man please ,cos all of us on this fourm help each other and would like to do that in future , but what is
the solution to this problem .

i dont wanna take the names of the companies who have done such cos all of us know

Regards
celcom
For now , I think before buying, members should study market feed back very well (this forum has an active market feed back). Apart from this, some resellers may not be sincere about the availlability of stock to their customers. In the long run it is better to stay with the reseller you trust and if you find something cheaper elsewere don't jump at it ,try negotiating a price review with your reseller before changing hands.To test a good supportive reseller, send them an email enquiry and see how soon they reply to get an idea how they will response to you in time of problem. All that glitters are not Gold.

Old 03-09-2005, 19:30   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 75844
Quote:
Great ..its amazing man ur english is too good .. may be some english person , personaly tech your family by different way as i see in ur words

about nose and business...let me clear you by using my bad english
its easy to f.uck any people good work just useing few bad words.
this topic is good as the subject , but can u use ur littil mind and tell me thread without reson do,s it make any sens ???
the person wana tell something but dont wana use names than how people warn ? why he make this thread ?
simple is already this forum is full of usless posts .so try to make some resonable posts with subjects.to talk direct to the point .

BR
REEZ
Hello my ''NATURAL SON".
What happened surprised by my calling you Natural son .Well J.E.R.K go to Oxford Dictionary and you will know that it means who your true father is ?Not clear yet ? Obviously Me...the Great Dangerous.So by calling Natural son i have made it clear that u are my family.
About asking stupid questions about Posts being useless or not,Well Junior don't try to use your TINY,SHRUNK AND LITTLE Brain about this thing coz you might get Pregnant by even thinking.Go to any childish kids game site and spend your useless time there.Its a forum of Grown up people not for infants in diapers.SHOO SHHOOOO Get lost n don't try to bore me again by ur stupid posts .

Old 03-09-2005, 20:38   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous
Hello my ''NATURAL SON".
What happened surprised by my calling you Natural son .Well J.E.R.K go to Oxford Dictionary and you will know that it means who your true father is ?Not clear yet ? Obviously Me...the Great Dangerous.So by calling Natural son i have made it clear that u are my family.
About asking stupid questions about Posts being useless or not,Well Junior don't try to use your TINY,SHRUNK AND LITTLE Brain about this thing coz you might get Pregnant by even thinking.Go to any childish kids game site and spend your useless time there.Its a forum of Grown up people not for infants in diapers.SHOO SHHOOOO Get lost n don't try to bore me again by ur stupid posts .
@admins and @mods

plz dont banned this person he is honest and great person .
here is few facts why he do this kind of things .
here is story of THE GREAT DANGEROUS
when @dengerous was born . his mom goen in heaven ( dead ).
nurs in hospital take him in her hand and she said has mom dead just cus of him he is " dengerous " child .and after few years when he get younger he kill has father . cops get him and said he killed has father he is " dengerous " son. and its same when he get girlfriend he does same think . agian n again n agian .so plz dont mind has way of talk .

@dengerous
sweet friend i have solution for ur problem . truly . in my city there is a person who killed has family and he dont have childs.he is ready to take you in has family he will pay you money also for all *******s which u can do.
its batter man you will get good money in home . no need to go shop for unlocking . your new dad will unlock your ( a.ss ) daily in ur home with good price.
dont need to be hurry .think in this offer and let me know .
but i m littil bit wory about that .cus u are dengerous and when you do some *******s may be ur new dad will dead during this or if he clear all badthings than i m sure has d.ick will be dead and he cant do any thing cus you have dengerous a.ss too
i m searching few more offers for you . dont wory .

BR
REEZ

Old 03-09-2005, 21:11   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36951
Sonork: 100.63212
Thanks Meter: 6,247
please mods and admin close this stupidity.
both deserve to be banned for this words.

br

Closed Thread