GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 17:59   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1472295
Sonork: 100.1603820
Thanks Meter: 204
Red face Be aware of a new recharge back cheater luken255 sonork i d 100.1611786

I unlocked his few att imeis and after gets done he always asked me to refund those are done by others i paid his money
back but he always insists to refund his payment and now he opened a dispute over me so be ware guys of such a.s.s ho.l.es

this is a awekening message to all to be ware
The Following User Says Thank You to smartmind For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 21:09   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1529559
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartmind View Post
I unlocked his few att imeis and after gets done he always asked me to refund those are done by others i paid his money
back but he always insists to refund his payment and now he opened a dispute over me so be ware guys of such a.s.s ho.l.es

Open YOUR EYES,..I have to open this thread ,.NOT U kid..

story :

I paid him 10 att,1 bougues, 1 SFR France

2 att and 1 bouygues already done.
and rest imei not done n not refund my money..

He promised 2-3 days att will done all,.but after a week only 2 imei att done
also he promised SFR france will done 3 days,.now already 22 days still not done,

after i deal with him to cancel rest att order, than i send imeis to my old supplier,.
all done with my supplier 24 hour not him,.but he told me, unlocked all by him,.n force me to pay.
do u think i am stupid will pay 8 imei att to 2 guys..

he also force me to give new att,than he will refund my money.how can i do that,.? be a good man,
fix problem than ask me order.

he always give me lier promises will refund my money since 04 july till now no refund.

I only receive refunding money,.not sending money.
i Have told him this before, but after this happen, he dont know ho to refund money in paypal.
i sent him tutorial how to refund in paypal too,.

u still dont how to refund money ? than go back to the school
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUKEN255 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 21:27   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

after making dispute u say like a girl kid...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUKEN255 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 22:49   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1675
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:

Sir you beleive you have right??
If you doing business by this way soon you will must search for other job.
If you says i REFUND must refund him without other words and lost time for some $
Best Regards
Old 07-19-2012, 03:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

you people are unbelieveable he wanted money i sent him money there shouldnt be any issue with that but if he asks only he needs refunding option then i work with EUROS cant have this much usd when i asked him to accept a new payment why he refunded me ? even after payment was done ? this is the question needed to answer sweetly
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 747968
Sonork: 100.1621353
Thanks Meter: 444
@smartmind : i think you must be honestly, when it done and clear, not only promise 1 day / 24 hour / you are not supplier / you are only technician sama like others

JUST REFUND HIS MONEY , ALL CLEAR
( DONT PLAY A..L..L..A..H names in your business )

@LUKEN255 : dont waste your time if u see many advertise from someone who offer you with cheap price, i hope all clear soon

@for ALL :

DONT PLAY A..L..L..A..H names in your business, HIS name not like a toy that u need fun
Old 07-19-2012, 06:50   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VODAFONES View Post
@smartmind : i think you must be honestly, when it done and clear, not only promise 1 day / 24 hour / you are not supplier / you are only technician sama like others

JUST REFUND HIS MONEY , ALL CLEAR
( DONT PLAY A..L..L..A..H names in your business )

@LUKEN255 : dont waste your time if u see many advertise from someone who offer you with cheap price, i hope all clear soon

@for ALL :

DONT PLAY A..L..L..A..H names in your business, HIS name not like a toy that u need fun
Thanks bro,.you right

let people here knows the truth

smartmind-->

try to learn what u wrote in sonork,.I am not a child that's easy to lie to you with a lot of reasons.
money easy for looking but hard to find a good name,.

be honestly man in bussiness,do what u wrote n talk.
so people will looking u where you are
Old 07-19-2012, 07:24   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

delay happens in this business its very very normal all knows that and with supplier and technicians its not an issue but i never tried to not be honest with any one im always honest VODAFONE u also worked with me for att unlocking u forgot i always delivered u on time but sometimes we all are helpless and 2nd point is i paid his money he refunded me back so why charge back ????????????? his aim is to have money so why this non sense of dispute and charging back ???????? can any reply me /?????
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34   #9 (permalink)
nae

Member: 215866
Sonork: 100.1617874
Thanks Meter: 125
i was having problem to with smartmind with a iphone for unlock , one month
lied to me , is not reliable , he dont know how to speak whit a customer
but after all this smartmind refound my money
is not a cheater but is just untrustable
this business is not for him
Old 07-19-2012, 08:28   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 747968
Sonork: 100.1621353
Thanks Meter: 444
Quote:
delay happens in this business its very very normal all knows that and with supplier and technicians its not an issue but i never tried to not be honest with any one im always honest VODAFONE u also worked with me for att unlocking u forgot i always delivered u on time but sometimes we all are helpless and 2nd point is i paid his money he refunded me back so why charge back ????????????? his aim is to have money so why this non sense of dispute and charging back ???????? can any reply me /?????

yes i already make some business with you, sometime u good in promise, sometimes no, thats why i dont want use your service anymore...
you just make promise day by day...

u just make me happy with some advertise, now i cant trust you

SMARTMIND NOT A CHEATER ... like @nae : just untrustable in TIME
LUKEN NOT A CHEATER .. so please remove title of this thread

so clear your problem, in order to all ppl know your service again
Old 07-19-2012, 10:01   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 151584
Sonork: ghauribrothers
Thanks Meter: 39
to b very frankly saying:

wat i analyze after reading the posts of ur both, I think both of u r having misunderstandings n nothing else, as far as Smartmind concernd, He's doing business since many years n i dnt consider him as a cheater, he's a gud guy, doing business honestly, so Luken255, plz give him some time as Smartmind rightly said that he cannot pay in usd but in euros... i suggest u to plz give him some time.... an u Mr.SmartMind, pay him as fast as u can to avoid more disputes n ur keep ur goodwil remain the same...

THANKING
Old 07-19-2012, 10:09   #12 (permalink)
nae

Member: 215866
Sonork: 100.1617874
Thanks Meter: 125
time is money ........
Old 07-19-2012, 12:48   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1766890
Thanks Meter: 1
@ smartmind

How to convert a PayPal balance to another currency >>>>>

Convert Balance To Another Currency on PayPal How-to's and 39 PayPal tutorials!

you can also have multiple currency in your account it doesnt cost any

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...onvert-outside

and he is only asking for refund because he dont trust you, if you refund his money then he will be in 100% peace of mind as there will be no option for you to make a paypal dispute but if you send money instead of refund then there still chances that you might open dispute after few days(you will never open dispute im sure )

how to refund -

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...Refund-outside
Old 07-19-2012, 14:41   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Don't tell delay time,i know all proccess,and delay can be understood,.

The BIG PROBLEM : "WHEN WE DEAL CANCEL ORDER,.ALL IMEI I HAVE SUBMITTED to MY SUPPLIER. AND ALL DONE with MY SUPPLIER.NOT U,
I CAN SHOW ALL PROOF HERE " So dont ask me money for that.

And one thing,

i told u refund money,.not sending. i give U tutorial for refund in sonork.
and u always promised will refund. after waiting day by day,.asking u many times with respectful
U TOLD ME don't know refund and curse me..??? So easy you u leave this problem

WE HERE WATCHING U, HOW YOU WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismillah_mob View Post
to b very frankly saying:

wat i analyze after reading the posts of ur both, I think both of u r having misunderstandings n nothing else, as far as Smartmind concernd, He's doing business since many years n i dnt consider him as a cheater, he's a gud guy, doing business honestly, so Luken255, plz give him some time as Smartmind rightly said that he cannot pay in usd but in euros... i suggest u to plz give him some time.... an u Mr.SmartMind, pay him as fast as u can to avoid more disputes n ur keep ur goodwil remain the same...

THANKING
Sir, please read our conversation,.i give him more time to refund,.but he always give lier promise with any reasons and curse me..
when already make dispute,.he just tell have problem not enough usd to refund,.

The lier reason too much,.how can i beleive him

he tell will refund when got money from his supplier,
he tell will refund get usd in his account,
he tell dont know refund
n now he tell need to have usd or they will take 14 to 16 days if i refund u in euros
Old 07-19-2012, 16:34   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

anyways now the dispute will solve ur problems as i work in euros so i didnt have usd to send ur money many guys know me i dont lie about any thing but many times **** happens with services and i dont say you lieing me too about ur other att supplier thats why i sent you money to be cleared if i wanted to cheat why i repay ur money ?????????

so all gonna be well soon i hope thx for ur beautiful words NEA and LUKEN