GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   be aware of purchasing HWK from ipmart (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/aware-purchasing-hwk-ipmart-1008738/)

rafid77 05-26-2010 11:28

be aware of purchasing HWK from ipmart

hi ,all
i had purchase 5boxs of hwk ,these boxs belong to ipmart,after make complain ticket from there site,they ask me to send them all detils after sending and reciveing emils from them,asking for the logs of server....etc,
and taking about 1 week ,at last they send me this emil

"For your information you need to ship back to your reseller for replacement due to this hwk defective. ship back for warranty claim"

simply,send it back,how such big company work,where is QC where is the support.
so my advice for all (it just advice) depend on other supplier for hwk and gsm boxs device ,and like to make poll asking about quality and support from ipmart for the HWK and gsm boxs device

free1600 05-26-2010 11:58

All 5 boxs defective ?

br,
free1600

PARMATMA 05-26-2010 12:58

Buy lot of hwk from ipmart, no problem at all.

Really strange to hear this.

b.r.
kalpesh varia

ibrahimbae 05-26-2010 13:05

no problem with ipmart

PASSIONATE_BOYS 05-26-2010 13:34

See we are not G0d, so mistake can be done by anyone. IPMart is already known for it's quality and service. And they found some defect so they are asking it back without any hesitation, not like some resellers who after selling try to put fault back to customers and deny to return back.
So be patient and return them back and wait for your new HWK.

Wr.

PASSIONATE_BOYS 05-26-2010 13:34

See we are not G0d, so mistake can be done by anyone. IPMart is already known for it's quality and service. And they found some defect so they are asking it back without any hesitation, not like some resellers who after selling try to put fault back to customers and deny to return back.

Wr.

ostybons 05-26-2010 13:57

yeah i bought nokia cables from dem and i was ask to pay sme extra money when i recieve the cables and i am dissapointed in dem .dey should let us know the truth about them as like gsmserver

Haltec 05-26-2010 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafid77 (Post 5887404)
hi ,all
i had purchase 5boxs of hwk ,these boxs belong to ipmart,after make complain ticket from there site,they ask me to send them all detils after sending and reciveing emils from them,asking for the logs of server....etc,
and taking about 1 week ,at last they send me this emil

"For your information you need to ship back to your reseller for replacement due to this hwk defective. ship back for warranty claim"

simply,send it back,how such big company work,where is QC where is the support.
so my advice for all (it just advice) depend on other supplier for hwk and gsm boxs device ,and like to make poll asking about quality and support from ipmart for the HWK and gsm boxs device

It is impossible to them (due to enormeous volume of goods) to check each product separately.

Can you imagine how much time consuming that would be?

Let's say 139 cyclone box cables...?

How do you expect to QC them?!!

It is impotrant to give them quality feedback, so that they can manage & choose reliable suppliers.

They would gladely replace your defective item, beleive me.

BR

Haltec

rafid77 05-26-2010 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS (Post 5887916)

Wr.

dear sure you are not g0d, and sure mistake can happen,thats why QC founded ,its founded so that any products can not be in market among customers hands unless it pass QC,second i did not say they will not take it back,but do you know how much its cost me to send it back for 3 boxs it will cost about 160 USD,why i should pay more just for get working boxs,also i said its (advice) and i make poll so all member can judge it ,not only me,and still say as advice get HWK from others.
by the way 3 of 5 boxs not work

paragsha 05-27-2010 05:23

I would recommand you to buy blue big box with hwk chip.

br.

AlfskieCoder 05-27-2010 05:48

thats bad news for who plan to buy ufs

...:::::NP™:::::... 05-27-2010 10:03

Dear Products Manager We also Recommend want............it

http://boxgsm.com/images/ufs-3_plus_hwk.gif

rafid77 05-27-2010 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragsha (Post 5890295)
I would recommand you to buy blue big box with hwk chip.

br.

yes thats right,dont have many problems,but make sure its ori one

rafid77 05-28-2010 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haltec (Post 5888027)
It is impossible to them (due to enormeous volume of goods) to check each product separately.

Can you imagine how much time consuming that would be?

Let's say 139 cyclone box cables...?

How do you expect to QC them?!!

It is impotrant to give them quality feedback, so that they can manage & choose reliable suppliers.

They would gladely replace your defective item, beleive me.

BR

Haltec

dear ,thank u
i did not said they will not replace the boxs,sure they will,but it will cost me alot,time and money,they should avoide such thing by good QC thas all,also give good support team.

rafid77 05-30-2010 13:32

upppppppppppppppppp for polling