GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 14:35   #31 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,076
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scavenger View Post
simply if u don't like it don't buy it and stop blame AXE team

and as i said before this team in the first road so just SH.UT the fuc.k up and stop talking here

no regards
i will not justify your needs and swear at you, because it is very obvious
where have you come from and how you been brought up. it s a simple discussion , i ve in this forum since you wore nappies and i will be here yet for long time. apart from this look at your post history and look at mine it speaks for it self.

br

Old 05-05-2010, 14:58   #32 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 869809
Thanks Meter: 1,695
i don't look to the history and i will not look to the past and i will be here for long long time and i will never look to this thread again cuz this is will be from the past

best regards

Old 05-05-2010, 14:59   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Nobody blame nobody .....lol stop burning for ???? I don't know why you take fire like this
No days peoples CAN'T have an intelligent sorry (normal)==> discussion ,they start insulting itch other .
It's a REALITY this part...

@hardspl

"in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)"

Like a normal user and future buyer (perhaps) can Axe Team tell me why to buy it ? What will be the advantage for me ? What brings new to me ? The speed of doing the phones ?

br and no offense ,
free1600

The Following User Says Thank You to free1600 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 15:07   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1096007
Thanks Meter: 21
who is product manager in Axe box ??????

why u dnt answer ???????

180 usd is nothing for a shop keeper who repair imei only few phones

if u dnt wana lose money then dnt buy Axe box simple

Last edited by .:H34K3R:.; 05-05-2010 at 15:08. Reason: spelling

Old 05-05-2010, 15:18   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 724928
Sonork: 100.1581257
Thanks Meter: 225
Here ve talk about products if , they are ok , or just fake advertizing some things , compare prices.
For me axe box for the price/models and functions ofered its not worth the money 145 eur, if they supported also android what they advertized original i was say maybe , anyway they started wrong from begining.
mxkey have free htc including in the price off the dongle what is 45euro , and if its free then take it or leavit.
FURIOUSGOLD USB KEY DONGLE - QCOM + HTC + MTK CALC (PACK5 + 6) 99 Eur again it from furious team and more cheaper like axebox and they have a good background , and also you can activate also other modules on the dongle if you need.
Also exist other solutions like microbox where you have also a lott of phones included.

So i also really want to know what advantage have axebox vs other tools ?? i am also not intrested in imei change , only unlock.

Old 05-05-2010, 15:31   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 574484
Sonork: 1584084
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
i will not justify your needs and swear at you, because it is very obvious
where have you come from and how you been brought up. it s a simple discussion , i ve in this forum since you wore nappies and i will be here yet for long time. apart from this look at your post history and look at mine it speaks for it self.

br
Another moron joins lol world is just n ot finished in UK bro
in 80% countries imei change in not illegal.
and i dnt think AxeBox team sent special invitation at your home to buy their box.
dnt like or cant pay just STFU and drink your mamaz milk.

just no doubt forum is full of idiots just saw you another big 1.

Old 05-05-2010, 15:37   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 574484
Sonork: 1584084
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:H34K3R:. View Post
who is product manager in Axe box ??????

why u dnt answer ???????

180 usd is nothing for a shop keeper who repair imei only few phones

if u dnt wana lose money then dnt buy Axe box simple
i simply dnt think they need to answer to just useless and nonsense peoples.
its just their start they deserve room and bit time to setlle down its months past just few days they started and people start killing them even they havnt started yet.
after a month or so if they dnt give anything worthy then you can talk or discuss like that
its too early to push them.

i kno them personaly realy verry hard working team and they just finished few realy good updates you will see in couple of days

but its realy harsh to push them just after a verry good start

Old 05-05-2010, 15:37   #38 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahabsiddiqui View Post
Another moron joins lol world is just n ot finished in UK bro
in 80% countries imei change in not illegal.
and i dnt think AxeBox team sent special invitation at your home to buy their box.
dnt like or cant pay just STFU and drink your mamaz milk.

just no doubt forum is full of idiots just saw you another big 1.
Why are you taking it so personal did i men tion your mom s history here, be very very careful to mix business and emotions here, if you third of my iq levels i will let admins take me off this forums.

wana start war , welcome with opened arms , to me you ar enot worth the 20p bullet

Old 05-05-2010, 15:49   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
SO you would be changing IMEI in England in your shop mate?
I don't change imei numbers.. this is not the reason why I bought this box..
If I see a good start in a box I buy it... I made the same with Cyclone just to make a sample and I got right looking the today scenario.
If timing is not important for you for me is the opposite, sorry about: may be you deal with a couple of mobiles per day.. I when I get a job we talk about 100 at least.
As someone said, if you like and need it, buy it.. if you don't one or the other, just make your job instead of imposing your opinion: world is nice cos is various and live and leave the other living is the rule number one.

Cheers

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 15:57   #40 (permalink)
Product Manager

i dont think you know what we do, so i ll leave to your 100s and leave me to humble 2 phones lol , on the other hand why are you all offended to an opinion , i thought you live in a free country right? if i was to not comment i ll be your best friend lol truth hurts.

br

ps. it is not personal mate it a market feed back.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 16:07   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
i dont think you know what we do, so i ll leave to your 100s and leave me to humble 2 phones lol , on the other hand why are you all offended to an opinion , i thought you live in a free country right? if i was to not comment i ll be your best friend lol truth hurts.

br

it is not a question of truth or a question of anything else. Is a tool just born which is going on quite well: before already been out i could see thread against this tool without neither an idea of how it could be. Apart in my opinion is really brave today who decide to make a tool for a brand given as free add on by a quite few tools and I can just appreciate the effort done but I can't appreciate the war against it as is not stealing market to any tool so why all this useless war?
About the quantities in you workshop I don't know the numbers but some people flash 500 mobiles using one box, I personally don't.
Some people have one dead omnia and send it to fix somewhere, I personally bought just for one mobile the omnia repair tool with all the existing Jtags: loosing money? at all.. just investing in tools.. different mentality.

Cheers and nothing personal

Alex

Old 05-05-2010, 16:15   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:

br

I really dont understand why you pick on AXEbox about theives etc. I havent heard you condemn Vygis, NSpro, MSSbox2, SETool or the other great tools that also allow imei change in countries that it is allowed in. Are you suggesting that each product have 2 versions? one for countries that its illegal and another for the rest of the world?
Sounds like USA or UK government thinking that everyone should conform to their rules. FREEDOM to everyone as long as it conforms to their rules

Old 05-05-2010, 16:17   #43 (permalink)
Product Manager

nothing wrong with investing in tools here mate all i did is just answered to a users post here, so people started taking it personal, nothing is personal why are you and people offend, it is not a war against team like i said to smoker look at cyclone did you 1 negative post of me against him , Same product managers right? is their anything personal, look at ustpro2 anything against it ? again no , same manager? yes .

it is just an 1 man opinion like other can say or think it s good some not. think open minded people come on.

br

Old 05-05-2010, 16:20   #44 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too View Post
I really dont understand why you pick on AXEbox about theives etc. I havent heared you condemn Vygis, NSpro, MSSbox2, SETool or the other great tools that also allow imei change in countries that it is allowed in. Are you suggesting that each product have 2 versions? one for countries that its ilegal and another for the rest of the world?
Sounds like USA or UK government thinking that everyone should conform to their rules. FREEDOM to everyone as long as it conforms to their rules
no mate, i am not picking here on tool for imei , we talking about feature , feature said supported but not , read previous posts and see that s all.

as for uk and usa no leave governments away here, does it mean the people and traders for these couturiers are not human and can buy these products ? if yes tell supporters to say to the hole world but uk and usa.

br

ps . if you were 1 of the people who built axe do not attack me here.

Old 05-05-2010, 16:36   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 878925
Sonork: ;-)
Thanks Meter: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_lp28 View Post
AXE BOX

The most fake box in gsm world

THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING FOR ALL MOBILE UNLOCKERS

Selling a box for 180 usd, what is just free software all over the internet.

this is a real cheat

so we have to stop this scam and warn all our dears and friends in gsm field

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software

STOP & THINK - USE YOUR BRAIN & SAY STOP THE SCAM

Hi ,

maverick_lp28 & Fast Unlocking
i think you are nice guys , and some thing like this thraed is bad from yours side .
as supporter you can give your opinion but not like this .
The AXE-BOX project is come to make the handle with HTC phones EASY for every user ( Joniur or Pro ) .
why we wast time with free stoff , why we risk the customer phones with free method or with other not wrking free add from other team .
i think with tool like AXE-Box you can work safely , and you can safe
your time ,..........

don't make such thraed and safe your time , and respect the work from the other .

wait for the future and see .

Closed Thread