GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 15:35   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1577875
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 570
beaware abuser blackmailer Tarun Goyal cdmamobilearena indianunlocker dot com

this person
tarun goyal
cdmamobilearena
indianunlocker dot com

he make site indianunlocker dot com from us and purchase hosting without our recommendation

we say him in start this hosting will make issues later he say install dnt worry

now his hosting firewall blocked and not able to check license of his site from our servers

he say us for reinstall with take backup of site this my hosting provider say
we do on his request and also say him problem will be not solved with this way please change hosting

now he start blackmail us with say refund my money else i will post on forum and also start abusing like
Gengstarers

i recommend to all be aware from before deal i will post screen shorts also soon

Old 01-11-2016, 15:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Old 01-11-2016, 15:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

see how he start abusing

i also say him i am able to give you written warranty problem is in hosting
but he really act like kids and not hear just do what his mind says
and without have any technical knowledge just write bla bla bla
other developer say me this say me that
how other developers say you about the script which is encrypted
also you change passwords of hosting cpanel not we able to check any thing and saying us for refund
with blackmailing abusing and gengstaers way
are you professional or gengstaer ???

Last edited by naksh; 01-11-2016 at 15:52.

Old 01-11-2016, 16:09   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1398435
Sonork: 100.1664179
Thanks Meter: 172
Donate money to this user
Well,
Being a customer, don't I deserve to get a running website? Don't I deserve to get a support for the script I paid money for? Can anyone in the forum recommend GODADDY to be a bad hosting? Its a hosting which is being used world wide by millions of people.

If you guys will run ANY file of my website, it does not work at all and gives a blank page, if I go to hosting, they say that there are some issues with the script and when I try to talk to NAKSH they say there is nothing wrong with the code. Being a customer, tell me where should I go and from whom I should ask for support?

When we go to the website it pings to the server, means server is up and running, so there must be something wrong in the code OR in hosting settings which should be corrected to make the site working.

IF hosting has given all the settings options in the hosting cpanel, then shouldn't I ask the website provider to make my site working as per the settings requirements of naksh soft website? The settings they need shouldn't be handled by the software provider?

There are millions of sites running on this shared hosting server then WHY my site has the issues and its throwing blank pages? There must be something wrong with the script or the server settings and these things SHOLD BE EASY to convince any person who has little technical knowledge of software services.

also there is NO IP blocked by hosting's end as well.

If Naksh - the website provider will not fix my website, which I've paid for then from whom should I contact?

Please suggest? I hope we'll get honest suggestions and replies! regardless of what will be the outcome, I want honest opinions!

Thanks!

Last edited by alwarmobile; 01-11-2016 at 16:17.

Old 01-11-2016, 16:20   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 428861
Sonork: 100.1619141
Thanks Meter: 1,629
I also make site with Nakshsoft help short time ago and i am very satisfied about his services.
He was honest from the begining and helped me every time i asked his help.
First time i purchase hosting from a company in my country but they could not asure cron job with 1 minute and also they dont have installed ioncube loader so make GSM unlock work not possibile.
After this problems he recomand me hostunlock.com hosting provider where he solve all settings and hosting price for one year with good settings is resonable.
He know what he talking about because is an expert on this and is better to listen to his advice if want to make site to work great.
This is my honest opinion about nakshsoft services.
Thank you.
BR.

Old 01-11-2016, 17:28   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwarmobile View Post
Can anyone in the forum recommend GODADDY to be a bad hosting?

Friend, that part made me laugh so hard I literally fell off my chair...
I honestly don't think anyone in their right mind would use GoDaddy.
Or any site connected with them or working on similar principle. Seems to me you fell the victim of your own GREED.

*******host/GoDaddy/Hostgator/etc and hundreds of their resellers (different name=same hosting servers) are definitely NOT suitable to run any serious website apart from someones personal blog that doesn't have more then 5 views a day.
Not only their servers are blacklisted by many other providers and spam companies, but also their uptime and customer service is simply horrendous. They oversubscribe their hosting platforms by xxx% (hundreds percents) relying on the average client being a Sunday hoster (running aforementioned personal blog/test web/their own cat biography site).

No professional site should be used on their shared hosting package. EVER.

Best part here being Naksh telling you about it beforehand! I think there's noone to blame here but yourself. Why not try some other hosting before blackmailing and slandering him first? Many companies even give you 30days free to try, so no extra costs for you. Ofc now it's a bit too late, because you have to apologize first...

Old 01-11-2016, 19:29   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hosting not able to determine any issue in encrypted software 1st of all
they or you or your other developer know what about our code ???

if we say you no for support then say
100 of times say you change this hosting who say you that if we not give you reply then you say we run from support we say you proper solution how you can fix

but you always say i am giving you goli (table)
all are not like you who give goli (table) to clients

you say million of sites runs on shared servers and saying no ip blocked on firewall
you not able to check ip on firewall blocked or not in shared servers ok
go and improve your knowledge before post any thing

you are 0 in knowledge

if you want to fix issue then 1st do apologize here with same way you start abuse and 2nd change hosting

according to us there is issue in hosting and we give you warranty here if you change hosting as we say this will be solved 1000% and before buy hosting discuss properly with us

and what issue your hosting have you fix with them you not pay us for hosting and not even buy with our recommendation dnt claim us for your hosting what issue they have talk with support of you hosting and fix

website we give you working suddenly stop due to comes issue in your shared servers

Quote:

If you guys will run ANY file of my website, it does not work at all and gives a blank page, if I go to hosting, they say that there are some issues with the script and when I try to talk to NAKSH they say there is nothing wrong with the code. Being a customer, tell me where should I go and from whom I should ask for support?

When we go to the website it pings to the server, means server is up and running, so there must be something wrong in the code OR in hosting settings which should be corrected to make the site working.

IF hosting has given all the settings options in the hosting cpanel, then shouldn't I ask the website provider to make my site working as per the settings requirements of naksh soft website? The settings they need shouldn't be handled by the software provider?

There are millions of sites running on this shared hosting server then WHY my site has the issues and its throwing blank pages? There must be something wrong with the script or the server settings and these things SHOLD BE EASY to convince any person who has little technical knowledge of software services.

also there is NO IP blocked by hosting's end as well.

If Naksh - the website provider will not fix my website, which I've paid for then from whom should I contact?

Please suggest? I hope we'll get honest suggestions and replies! regardless of what will be the outcome, I want honest opinions!

Thanks!

Old 01-11-2016, 19:31   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1582197
Sonork: Whatapps : Razibbsl
Thanks Meter: 808
few days ago some problem comes in my hosting server also I ask to nakshsoft they fix very fast always good support better follow nakshsoft and do what they say really they are good guys I am very happy with support of them

Old 01-11-2016, 20:17   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Well,
I hope we'll get honest suggestions and replies! regardless of what will be the outcome, I want honest opinions!

Thanks!
honest opinion ... fix the money you owe some people

and if the coder says dont use this hosting then obviously dont use it..

simple as that.

Closed Thread