GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2005, 14:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26279
Thanks Meter: 274
Beware Of Alibaba Box.the Most Fake Box

i bought alibaba box because say's that it can flash gx30.i needed a flasher for this model cause my flasher(made by me) needs about 2hours,and i had about 70 pcs gx30 to convert them to gx30i.
i contact with westerna team(bulgaria) and they confirm to me that this box can flash gx30.so i bought it.

after few day's i receive alibaba box and when i open it i saw that all soft it was free cracked software and it was also a cloned griffin and cloned UFS(not cloned HWK but the trick with the bridge).

I was piseed of and i send emediately e-mail to alibaba team because this box can't flash gx30.ofcourse no answer.then i undertand that i lost 300 euros.
westerna team still providing this box and cheating many peoples ( http://www.westerna.org/software/lg/alibaba_box.html ) even after warnings from me.and ofcourse they said that they can't exchange this box with somethink else.

I made this thread because i want to protect all members of this forum to not throw on the rubish 300 euros.

so i resume,alibaba box is:

1.cloned griffin.

2.cloned UFS(not cloned HWK but the bridge).if you try to upgrade it with new HWK .exe files then you will loose all HWK functions.Ofcourse is not upgradeble.

3.COM cable(not ftdi fast com).

all other software is free and cracked long time ago(vygis,sonics,panaufo etc).
Old 12-29-2005, 15:25   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 101554
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, Platijet

I don't know if you understand this, but you have done really good advertisement of the Alibaba Box with this topic.
Of course it is cracked soft - everybody knows that - if you search this forum you may see that many peoples know it and have shared it.
Also what other original hardware you can buy for 300 USD with delivery included which include over 80 pcs. cables with support and updates and a box that supports all these cracked or not softs.
I want to assure you that many people have bought this box and are happy with it.
And many buy it now too.
All what you say is true except for one thing - you didn't ever asked if the box really flashes GX30 - if you have researched this forum in which you are moderator you may see that there are 10+ topics about what is Alibaba and what does it do.
Usually people before buy something and especially if they buy it for some special reason - they ask to check if it can work for them. And you bought something that can do 100+ phones and you complain that it doesn't flash 1 model and you even haven't asked before purchasing.
That is not right.
So you are maybe right that in the Alibaba description it is a little unclear if it unlocks and flash GX30 or do them both, but you must ask first because I don't really know some reseller that can test every box if it do exactly EVERYTHING that is written in the description in the way you want it to do. Also you may see that every Alibaba reseller advertise the box on the very same way we do.
Also if you remember the box was send to you two times because of the custom taxes that you didn't want to pay.

The bottom line is that:
1. You bought something !
2. We sent it ! (twice because of the taxes that you didn't wanted to pay)
2. You have received it !
3. It works !

You have no right to complain about it because you didn't researched about it in the first place.
Old 12-29-2005, 15:32   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

keep cheating people,in your site still write that support gx30 flashing.

about your "bottom line"
1.i bought gx30 flasher
2.i received(taxis was 150 euros,it was your mistake on invoice)
3. alibaba box doesn't support gx 30 flash means that my money go on the rubish.
Old 12-29-2005, 15:57   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 101554
Thanks Meter: 0
keep cheating people,in your site still write that support gx30 flashing.
we don't cheat nobody on the site it is written :
Sharp
GX10, GX15, GX20, GX30, 801, 802sh, 902sh
Features:
Upgrade Software versions,
Upload any language packs to any model,
Remove all SIM-locks,
Reset phonelock,
Full Factory-Reset

it doesn't say all functions are supported for all phones. for GX30 only unlocking is available so far.
1.i bought gx30 flasher
no you bought Alibaba Box
2.i received(taxis was 150 euros,it was your mistake on invoice)
the invloce was right we are not obligated to write whaever to the invoice - for example if we write 10 USD value as we done it for you the second time and then the shippment disappear (this happens) yuo will still want your purchase and we will be refunded for only 10 USD - right ?!? so we did you favor to send it second time and with another invoice to cheat your customs and you not to pay additional taxes that are made from your goverment - and you call us chaters
3. alibaba box doesn't support gx 30 flash means that my money go on the rubish.
you still can use it for all its other 100+ functions or sell it - you will be surprised how many people want to buy it.
Old 12-29-2005, 16:09   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platijet
i bought alibaba box because say's that it can flash gx30.i needed a flasher for this model cause my flasher(made by me) needs about 2hours,and i had about 70 pcs gx30 to convert them to gx30i.
i contact with westerna team(bulgaria) and they confirm to me that this box can flash gx30.so i bought it.

after few day's i receive alibaba box and when i open it i saw that all soft it was free cracked software and it was also a cloned griffin and cloned UFS(not cloned HWK but the trick with the bridge).

I was piseed of and i send emediately e-mail to alibaba team because this box can't flash gx30.ofcourse no answer.then i undertand that i lost 300 euros.
westerna team still providing this box and cheating many peoples ( http://www.westerna.org/software/lg/alibaba_box.html ) even after warnings from me.and ofcourse they said that they can't exchange this box with somethink else.

I made this thread because i want to protect all members of this forum to not throw on the rubish 300 euros.

so i resume,alibaba box is:

1.cloned griffin.

2.cloned UFS(not cloned HWK but the bridge).if you try to upgrade it with new HWK .exe files then you will loose all HWK functions.Ofcourse is not upgradeble.

3.COM cable(not ftdi fast com).

all other software is free and cracked long time ago(vygis,sonics,panaufo etc).
platijet,

i wonder how you got hooked with this junk ... you should have known that box is utmost fake of the fakes..

this issue of cheating tax or custom is not the issue here as everyone is involved, whoever helps to cheat customs is as guilty as who cheated customs, so this to me is no issue at all..

the whole thing smack of getting rid of another badly cloned clone box..

candid opinion... this is the way i see it,..

bR
Old 12-29-2005, 16:15   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 106367
Sonork: 100.1577436
Thanks Meter: 2,452
Thnks To Inform Man I Was Trying To Deal With That Alibaba Box Thanks Thnka Very Much
Old 12-29-2005, 16:22   #7 (permalink)

Member: 195513
Thanks Meter: 67
hello!are u sure thar the said box work 100%?
Old 12-29-2005, 17:14   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@essojay:

after 300 euros i deside to inform all members about(nobody do that before)

@rexxxxx:
that you write in your site:
"Sharp

GX10, GX15, GX20, GX30, 801, 802sh, 902sh

Features:
Upgrade Software versions,
Upload any language packs to any model,
Remove all SIM-locks,
Reset phonelock,
Full Factory-Reset"

and you say that nowhere write that can flash gx30???i remind you,that you told me that it is support gx30 flashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxxxx
you still can use it for all its other 100+ functions or sell it - you will be surprised how many people want to buy it.
for all "100+functions" i have free software,original UFS/TWISTER/griffin and i don't need this stupid box.
you will be surprised how many people will cry when buy it
Old 12-29-2005, 17:23   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

also tell me something:does alibaba box work with newest ufs versions??if anyone will try that,it will kill all HWK options
Old 12-29-2005, 17:28   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platijet
also tell me something:does alibaba box work with newest ufs versions??if anyone will try that,it will kill all HWK options
I for 1 dont blame you to post this there needs to be more posts like this one
actualy spelling out what you get for your money not just clever answers
from reselers.
I have got many things that are suppost to be supported with updates the most you get is cable to make update NO UPDATE . just cable

alibaba was name of a thief so box is well named i can not belive serious reseler would sell this
Old 12-29-2005, 17:41   #11 (permalink)
legija

Member:
@Platijet

Sorry, but this is a bit funny, you really wanted to have working device from these cheaters ?
Whole world knows that gsmdevice guys from china is cheaters who make clones and advertise it as original.

@westerna guys
I cant believe, Westerna had very good name, and he is old in this biz, how come he put on his site such bull$hits with this alibaba crap box ?
Old 12-29-2005, 17:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7721
Sonork: 100.1598522
Thanks Meter: 23
@Platijet: with less than 300 euro, you can buy LG-module Vygis dongle that has very good Sharp-2g sofware (tested by me!).
Old 12-29-2005, 17:47   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969
alibaba was name of a thief so box is well named i can not belive serious reseler would sell this

so the box is ALIBABA = NAME OF A THIEF = BOX

bR
Old 12-29-2005, 17:52   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969
I for 1 dont blame you to post this there needs to be more posts like this one
actualy spelling out what you get for your money not just clever answers
from reselers.
I have got many things that are suppost to be supported with updates the most you get is cable to make update NO UPDATE . just cable

tony .. check PM..

bR
Old 12-29-2005, 18:01   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legija
@Platijet

Sorry, but this is a bit funny, you really wanted to have working device from these cheaters ?
Whole world knows that gsmdevice guys from china is cheaters who make clones and advertise it as original.

i didn't know that,i just know that westerna is for years on gsm businese and i entrusted them.now they are not trustable anymore,cause they don't regognise them mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhtam
@Platijet: with less than 300 euro, you can buy LG-module Vygis dongle that has very good Sharp-2g sofware (tested by me!).

i know about vygis sharp from 1st week that support it.