GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 21:51   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102582
Thanks Meter: 72
Beware, Another Scam by RAJA ELECTRONICS of Kolkata,West Bengal, India..

Dear Friends,

Today i.e. on 11.03.2010, one of my student has purchased one Z3X Box both SAMSUNG AND LG activated at cheaper rate from RAJA ELECTRONICS. NADEEM RAZA is the owner of this shop.

He is selling a lower grade Z3X box and ET CABLES instead of the original GPG RED cables coming with the box and making a heavy profit. The original box holds the GPG sticker printed on the lower side of the box and side sticker of GPG as well but in this box nothing is present. You will find only the logo of RAZA ELECTRONICS.

The above cable set of each SAMSUNG and LG costs Rs.700/= only and he is just cutting his customers by making them fool with both cable quality and box as well.

So, I would request you all, mainly from Kolkata and suburb, not to purchase anything from RAJA ELECTRONICS.

This man is 100% cheater. He is spoiling the goodwill of other honest resellers by offering lower price and compromising with the quality.

Make your comments on this pls.

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amit123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 368546
Thanks Meter: 235
pls visit him and tell him the problem u r facing and he might solve ur problem that all

Old 03-12-2010, 10:07   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102582
Thanks Meter: 72
Only way to tackle this cheater!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:10   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 368546
Thanks Meter: 235
may be this is the good manner way

Old 03-12-2010, 10:10   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1158126
Sonork: 100.1589521
Thanks Meter: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit123 View Post
Dear Friends,

Today i.e. on 11.03.2010, one of my student has purchased one Z3X Box both SAMSUNG AND LG activated at cheaper rate from RAJA ELECTRONICS. NADEEM RAZA is the owner of this shop.

He is selling a lower grade Z3X box and ET CABLES instead of the original GPG RED cables coming with the box and making a heavy profit. The original box holds the GPG sticker printed on the lower side of the box and side sticker of GPG as well but in this box nothing is present. You will find only the logo of RAZA ELECTRONICS.

The above cable set of each SAMSUNG and LG costs Rs.700/= only and he is just cutting his customers by making them fool with both cable quality and box as well.

So, I would request you all, mainly from Kolkata and suburb, not to purchase anything from RAJA ELECTRONICS.

This man is 100% cheater. He is spoiling the goodwill of other honest resellers by offering lower price and compromising with the quality.

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123
If this is the case then Z3X itself should take some positive action against such persons to protect their product repute in the GSM market

Old 03-12-2010, 12:14   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1019591
Sonork: 100.1592733
Thanks Meter: 634
Beware, Another Scam by RAJA ELECTRONICS of Kolkata,West Bengal, India..
Dear Friends,

THIS IS WHY BECAUSE YOUR STUDENT TAKE AT CHEAP RATE
THATS MEANS THERE IS BERGAIN BETWEEN YOUR STUDENT AND MR .RAZA

MIGHT BE YOUR STUDENT DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY Z3X BOX
AND MR. RAZA GIVE HIM ( ADJUSTMENT WITH CABLES)

DONT SPAM HERE

RAZA ELECTRONICS IS AN TRUSTED DEALER

I USED TAKE ALL GOOD FROM HIM
ALL ARE ORIGINAL

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rakesh15 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-12-2010, 12:22   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@amit
do you have proof
if you dont
dont spam here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rakesh15 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 14:23   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51132
Sonork: 100.1594719
Thanks Meter: 3,722
Quote:
Dear Friends,

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123

Mr, Amit123

1st He is selling a lower grade Z3X box Can u Explend me More How Many Manufacture Are Making Z3X Box At Lower Grade Quality And Who?

2nd ET CABLES instead of the original I dont Think ET Cable Quality Bad Becouse This Is Naman Products he know as well his own products Details what they are selling...

3rd making a heavy profit Becouse All Customer Want Lower Price, Customer Can see Quality What He buying From Them and Customer Have 2 Eyes He can see what he Buying..

4th No Need To say Anything About Raza Eectronics Kolkata India What WE Selling U can See Here:- http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...-india-934341/

Better think 100 Time Befor Post Anything Regading Trusted Reseller And Donk Make Confused Customers.. Be cearfull For Next Time ...

Br,
Nadim Raza
Raza Electronics Kolkata India

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:Nadim:. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 14:45   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

making name bad 1st ufs and after and now this z3x
i think mr raza have some enemy in kolkata they want his name bad i think ..
and why not ,he is one the best reseller in india

i brought ,most of my goods from raza electronics
there is on any complain ,whatever its a dongle or cables

for my opinon to mr.raza
please be carefull
enemy all round

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rakesh15 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 14:47   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1227518
Sonork: supper
Thanks Meter: 17
Don't misguide the forum

If you are well known about boxes and dongles then then why don't you visit raza electronics

mr,
amit123
you don't have any idea of softwares/dongles
the lower sticker cantains warranty did u know that?

Raza electronics is trusted reseller of softwares/dongles
in whole kolkatta

i trust him and his company (raza electronics)

don't make fool / fake post in the forum.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smarttel2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 14:50   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 886968
Sonork: 100.1596054
Thanks Meter: 20
Hey Mr.Amit123 (Raza Electronics Is Trusted Reseller As i know)
I think somebody is Fuc* ur mind..
I am right ???

Br
Saqlain

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to :.Saqlain.: For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 15:01   #12 (permalink)

Member: 412039
Thanks Meter: 3
dear amit123 i know raza ele prop md nadim,he is agood man and i think he is the best reseller in west bengal.i think some prob of the soft you told to nadim bhi he solve yours problem.one request of all forum member dont spam any ressaler without any prove.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayasona For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 15:16   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Quote:
Dear Friends,

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123
Sir,
i think either my english is bad or you dont know what u r talking about.
Z3X is a product from Z3X Team and GPG is just a reseller, like us, like ipmart and many others. GPG put stickers and sell with GPG cables, iPmart doesnt put stickers and sell with iPmart cables, ET doesnt put stickers and sell with ET-Cables.

i think this much should be simple and enough for you. If anymore doubts then please write here.
Br.
Naman

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonu_don For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 15:47   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 332724
Sonork: 100.1605077
Thanks Meter: 231
Quote:
Dear Friends,

Thanking you.

Regards,

amit123
See MR.Miss Understanding person.I know Raza Electronics and Nadim Raza very well.I purchased lot of things from him.I never got any problem by him and his products.And I fully satisfied by his products.He is selling only Original products.I know that very well.Please Dont confuse others.Finally I told you and other members Nadim Raza is perfect and Genuine Reseller.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caremobiles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 15:55   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 624348
Sonork: 100.1589208
Thanks Meter: 39
no nadim raja best seller n origina goods only he sell......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijaysmobile For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread