GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2014, 11:14   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1926710
Thanks Meter: 13
BEWARE CDMAWARE - CDMAWORKSHOP (License Key is Corrupted)

I have paid copies with serial numbers for 3 copies of CDMA Workshop. I have used each copy for a year or so with no issues. Then all of a sudden after I voiced my concerns over a update to the software and getting banned from here. Pluton here has made each copy return the following error (License Key is Corrupted) when I attempt to open.

I have sent numerous emails to support (almost 20) and I get no response. I have also messaged him here and get no response to fix the issue.

The day after I was banned for voicing my opinion on updates all my copies that I paid for and have receipts for quit working with he above error.

All I ask is for my [programs I paid for to work again and to get a response from the developers, instead of ignoring me or not caring.

Old 10-14-2014, 16:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20073
Thanks Meter: 250
You and all of your licenses have been banned permanently and will never be unbanned, because of your systematic black PR under different nicknames, ignoring our warnings because of your trolling and also publishing for all our private warnings in PM. You are not allowed person now.

Last edited by Pluton; 10-14-2014 at 16:27.

Old 10-14-2014, 16:38   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

So in essence guys what Pluton is saying is if you ask about updates or post something not to his liking he will ban you from using the software you paid for. I will turn this over to my credit card company to handle. This is no way to handle a business or treat paying customers. I have documented every email etc. and will post here so all can see nothing that I have done was wrong and the business ethics of the owner of the company is WRONG.....

When someone pays for a product it is illegal and unethical for you to ban them from use because you do not agree with them or posts they may make. Poor business ethics to say the least. Others may want to think carefully before purchasing as you can see he banned three paid copies of mine, could happen to you also easily.

All you need to do to resolve this matter is to fix the issue and allow the software to be used that was paid for or you can refund my money for 3 paid copies of your software and the issue will be resolved and I will delete the post.

Last edited by flasher32; 10-14-2014 at 16:43.

Old 10-14-2014, 17:29   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

flasher32
Quote:
When someone pays for a product it is illegal and unethical for you to ban them from use because you do not agree with them or posts they may make.
Quote:
and I will delete the post.
Keep it here.

You are banned not because of your opinion regarding updates, but because of your trolling, flooding, registration new nicknames similar as our product name and posting black PR like you are a third-party person. Sistematic ignoring private warnings and publishing them on public without our sanction. It is too much.

We do not ban users just for fan, just for nothing.

That is all.

Old 10-14-2014, 18:05   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

What you have done is illegal my friend, when someone pays for a product they are obligated and legally bound to use it. Because you do not agree with what they post gives you no legal right or authority to ignore legally purchased agreements.

As I stated before all you need to do is make things right. I have all documents and receipts for the payments made etc. that would hold up in any legal proceeding.

You are just being a bully and trying to intimidate because you have the power to do so. A real ethical business would never stoop to the low level you have.

Until the matter is resolved or I am refunded for my three paid legal copies of the software I will continue posting and letting all know how you conduct business.

Not to mention I am sure the owners of this Forum will be happy to know that you used the info given here to be a member to figure who said person was so you could track and disable paid copies of software. Which I would think would not be kosher.

Honesty comes at a price and your price is coming.

Be ethical and do the right thing or I will make it a point to tell everyone and share all this info on all forums I visit and the topics I am a OP at that has over 700000 views.

Viper

Old 10-15-2014, 11:11   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Bump to let everyone know the Business practices of CDMAWARE..............

Click the link below at others being treated the same way.... (More to come, until they fix the issue)

Viper

Last edited by Winner58; 10-16-2014 at 07:21. Reason: link to other site removed

Old 10-15-2014, 13:52   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Hi,
I can understand your disappointment but there is a difference between a complaint and the spam.
Next bump post (which means useless post just done to highlight this thread) I will delete it and give you a nice period of holidays (ban)

BR

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 21:51   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2313239
Thanks Meter: 20
Same think happened with me he banned me for asking about upadate.

I think we have stop using there software.

If he sells 10000 copy in india

10000 × 100 = 1000000 usd dollar collected from india.

So that the reason after 2012 no update .

May be he have sick mentality person

He dont know about spam and asking about update.

Anyways start using dfs good customer support.

Pluton have earned so much from indian users.

He dont have brain to put in development

So only this kind of stupid things he is doing.

Let wait i will post all screentshot.

What i had asked. Him

Deleting customer post shows that he is doing wrong no others user reads this

Just dont delete users post

Customer will automatically decicide which tool to buy.

Let place a case againt cyber cell india .

And help tham away from indian users.

All will place in market feedback

All who are victims of this.

Just i will make another website place there the fraud he is doing.

Come and join anticdmaworkahop campaign

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Old 01-06-2016, 22:30   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You and all of your licenses have been banned permanently and will never be unbanned, because of your systematic black PR against us and our product in our official support section. The same you just did it in this thread.

You are banned not because of your questions regarding updates, but because of my words above.

We do not ban users just for fan, just for nothing.

That is all.

Old 01-07-2016, 00:41   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Pluton, as much as I understand your argument and reasoning behind blocking the user (banning him from forums etc.) but I think the license blocking is simply a step too far.
Going there crosses a very important line, which distinguishes business and professionalism from childhood squabble.

Once professional sellers and box owners start blocking users for personal reasons it will all go to ****.

Of course you can refuse to do further business with him, but he paid real money for your product. I think everybody agrees that this money is worth exactly the same, doesn't matter if the client is good or bad.
Try to imagine yourself in that situation - suddenly your car stops working, because for whatever reason you give the car maker some (deserved or not) bad publicity. Sounds ridiculous right?
The license is a virtual product, but should be treated as any other when it comes to warranty and customer service.

The Following 4,294,967,295 Users Say Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-07-2016, 04:36   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2313239
Thanks Meter: 20
Pluton sir i have a screenshot.

In which i have clearly mention

No reason for blocking me.

Hahahah

If u think this is good.

I will post screenshot. Than u have to keep ur ***** shutup.

100 dollar is not a big amount for us.

Everybody can check my old post.

From 3 year u r not able to provide update.

Show u have no work.

Just only a thick mentality seller can do such things.

All my team shifted to cdma dfs.

Just mail tham ask what u want from tham.
Dfs has good customer support.

U have blocked only bcz customer ask for update.

If u have a proof just post.

If u dont want to .just keep quite.

Mr london tech is right if u dont want to do business.

Refund customer money.

I dont know about other

I m damn sure i have not spam a forum..

If u r saying u have not blocked customer for asking update than why deleted there post.

I m happy that i m able to convert 20 customer to dfs tool.

If i have faced problem i will share to all.

I have find others users too of cdma workshop.

They have not account in this forum.

But there licence get block.

And u have not a single words.

U r banning licence, if somebody compliant against cyber fraud .

U r permanently banned in india.

So stop crying again and again that.

That u havenot banned tham for asking about update.

Have a proof than post it.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Old 01-07-2016, 15:42   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,931
so let's get this issue over
@pluton you banned his license because if his flooding and spamming but i didn't find any other usernames you use with this ip address but just to put every one in the picture plz post his posts or links or whatever you have if user Misused support and using your product you have every right to ban them and we are not involved in this
@flasher32 if you are proved as spammer you will be banned as moulinsky mentioned so please be careful when you post in this section

The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 17:27   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,781
Ive taken a look through your posts in this forum ,i found nothing wrong at all...

Seems you have been punished for speaking out,im afraid you are not the first recieving this treatment...

@Pluton if im missing something please post evidence here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE CLASH For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 17:58   #14 (permalink)
Major Poster

He did the same thing to me, he blocked the three copies I also paid for because I asked about updates. THIS ISSUE HAS STILL NOT BEEN RESOLVED. The business practice he is using is not professional and also illegal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 01-07-2016, 21:54   #15 (permalink)
bod
Banned

Member: 16490
Sonork: 100.1621293
Thanks Meter: 908
Donate money to this user
@ Pluton, I have also studied all replies from flasher32 and all acceptable requests have been valid, but you delete them as Trolling, Spam etc. when in fact he just wants info on any updates.. Only 1 post where some frustration takes hold but I would have done the same. Your bullying tactics is out of order.. I suggest you activate the licences..but its only a request (and not an order)?

Br..

PS if you have user ID's of alleged PR under different nicknames,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bod For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread