GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 07:56   #16 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 772948
Thanks Meter: 9

The solution only work on 1 phone and takes 7min, These idiot even in his own post says the flasher has TIMEOUT ISSUES.

You crook where is my $5,000.00
Old 02-27-2014, 09:36   #17 (permalink)

Member: 1598037
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafan911 View Post
The solution only work on 1 phone
So. Finally he confirmed that solution is working. That's all I needed.

Simply logic is saying - if he payed me, why the hell I will need to start the thread?

He's just got out of money.
http://picthost.net/pic_b/850300fed8...0d075c2125.jpg

Last edited by THE CLASH; 02-27-2014 at 10:22.
Old 02-27-2014, 16:46   #18 (permalink)

Member: 2135572
Thanks Meter: 0
I will flash 5 phones today and do a video maybe that is better proof then your one picture that I sent you. lol
Old 02-27-2014, 18:54   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbr13 View Post
So. Finally he confirmed that solution is working. That's all I needed.

Simply logic is saying - if he payed me, why the hell I will need to start the thread?

He's just got out of money.
http://picthost.net/pic_b/850300fed8...0d075c2125.jpg
Actually the software, as he said, flashed only one phone and killed 10 which automatically means it is not a safe to use software.
As coder, you can't ask the payment for a software not completed and fully tested plus, considering you took a deposit and you assured a delivery time, you could be liable for the damage on the phones and for the missed profit caused by not respecting the delivery date.
As well, did you ever made him a tool to recovery the 10 dead phones?

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 22:06   #20 (permalink)

Member: 2135572
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Actually the software, as he said, flashed only one phone and killed 10 which automatically means it is not a safe to use software.
As coder, you can't ask the payment for a software not completed and fully tested plus, considering you took a deposit and you assured a delivery time, you could be liable for the damage on the phones and for the missed profit caused by not respecting the delivery date.
As well, did you ever made him a tool to recovery the 10 dead phones?

BR

Alex

No he did not, and I can upload a video flashing 20 phones and all will be killed. I also have emails dating back more then 4 months ago regarding this flashing tool. He ended up free lancing the project to someone else which I also have proof of. As I have provided in another post me showing that he made well over $80k with me in 1yr and aslo showing a payment of $5,000 sent not to long ago when he said the flasher was done. At the end of the day the coder himself in his original post says the tool has timeout issues but is blaming it on a driver issue which i dont by.

I want to thank him for the good publicity as well because many guys would love to earn $80k a yr
Old 02-28-2014, 08:34   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10452km2 View Post
No he did not, and I can upload a video flashing 20 phones and all will be killed. I also have emails dating back more then 4 months ago regarding this flashing tool. He ended up free lancing the project to someone else which I also have proof of. As I have provided in another post me showing that he made well over $80k with me in 1yr and aslo showing a payment of $5,000 sent not to long ago when he said the flasher was done. At the end of the day the coder himself in his original post says the tool has timeout issues but is blaming it on a driver issue which i dont by.

I want to thank him for the good publicity as well because many guys would love to earn $80k a yr
Hi,
could you, please, post here any chat logs where showing the amount you paid is related to this software and where he stated the software was ready and working?

BR

Alex
Old 02-28-2014, 09:52   #22 (permalink)

Member: 1598037
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
He forget to say, that problem with bricked phones was because different firmware versions of phones he send me and phones he have in storage. This problem was in first release and was already solved. He has already confirmed this, by saying he got a working solution.

Also I made test tool and asked him to dump firmware. I can recover those phones, but I can't do this when he just disappearing and ignoring any communication, including email, skype and phone calls.

Quote:
As coder, you can't ask the payment for a software not completed and fully tested
What should I do, when customer is saying "I need urgently" and then disappearing? After few days he is saying "I will contact you" and disappearing again? He simply doesn't want to pay. That's the answer of all this "tomorrow".

If he ready to confirm his reputation - I'm ready to pay third party orbiter. Everything is simple.

1. He will pay orbiter 10k$ + comission
2. I'm paying orbiter comission
3. He sending hardware to orbiter
4. I'm sending software to orbiter
5. I'm fixing all issues list which he should provide.
6. If orbiter confirms, orbiter sends me 10k$. If not - he will return 10k$ to Chad.

I think, total orbiter comission of 2000$ will be ok. So, any of moderators ready to earn easy 2000$?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:17   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Hi,
could you, please, post here any chat logs where showing the amount you paid is related to this software and where he stated the software was ready and working?

BR

Alex
Yes I will post all this.

I will post copy of wire of deposit along with screen shot of him saying he got the wire, I will also post copy of email with him saying he only needs few days to finish project and this was about 2 months ago, I will also post screen shot of me telling him that the flasher is crashing and I have bricked phones.

This guy is a cheat its very simple, Even in his orignal post he failed to mention to anyone he got deposit for his work.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:18   #24 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbr13 View Post
He forget to say, that problem with bricked phones was because different firmware versions of phones he send me and phones he have in storage. This problem was in first release and was already solved. He has already confirmed this, by saying he got a working solution.

Also I made test tool and asked him to dump firmware. I can recover those phones, but I can't do this when he just disappearing and ignoring any communication, including email, skype and phone calls.

What should I do, when customer is saying "I need urgently" and then disappearing? After few days he is saying "I will contact you" and disappearing again? He simply doesn't want to pay. That's the answer of all this "tomorrow".

If he ready to confirm his reputation - I'm ready to pay third party orbiter. Everything is simple.

1. He will pay orbiter 10k$ + comission
2. I'm paying orbiter comission
3. He sending hardware to orbiter
4. I'm sending software to orbiter
5. I'm fixing all issues list which he should provide.
6. If orbiter confirms, orbiter sends me 10k$. If not - he will return 10k$ to Chad.

I think, total orbiter comission of 2000$ will be ok. So, any of moderators ready to earn easy 2000$?

You are a cheat and you will never earn business like you did with me. Crook. you will dream to make the kind of money you made with me you will see.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:16   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1414809
Thanks Meter: 155
Donate money to this user
I saw wholesalecellutions ad on a website and ran it thru google and what do i find? He beefing with somebody lol. Not really the kind of feedback i was looking for to start doing business.