GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 15:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Exclamation BEWARE CHARGEBACK SCAMMER CHEATER ARCILON JUNIOR - [email protected] :@

BEWARE CHARGEBACK SCAMMER CHEATER !

ARCILON JUNIOR

AKA
Namn: arcilon bernardino de amorim jr arcilon bernardino de amorim jr
E-post: [email protected]

Name:
arcilon bernardino de amorim jr arcilon bernardino de amorim jr

Email:
[email protected]

Old 07-11-2012, 15:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 434450
Thanks Meter: 51
you are a cheater offer one fail service will not pay entered in contact whit this stealer and he not made none agreement so open one dispute in paypal one iphone not done in time and one relocked will not lose money for this type of guy that think i am idiot
Old 07-11-2012, 15:41   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

post all our conversation on hotmail and all forum menber will se the truth from the begining you a one irresponsible seller whit fail services so not recomend this guy to anyone will keep my work whit real unlock services like unlockbase and allgsmunlock these are serious and professional supliers
Old 07-11-2012, 16:04   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by celltronic View Post
you are a cheater offer one fail service will not pay entered in contact whit this stealer and he not made none agreement so open one dispute in paypal one iphone not done in time and one relocked will not lose money for this type of guy that think i am idiot
Quote:
post all our conversation on hotmail and all forum menber will se the truth from the begining you a one irresponsible seller whit fail services so not recomend this guy to anyone will keep my work whit real unlock services like unlockbase and allgsmunlock these are serious and professional supliers
all can see who is doing chargeback..

Paypal doesnt lie..
Old 07-11-2012, 16:09   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Quote:
all can see who is doing chargeback..

Paypal doesnt lie..
Old 07-11-2012, 16:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

of course i charge back not received the service what i pay will not give money to you you are not part of my family so i not need to give anything for whitout profit of my part too
Old 07-11-2012, 16:20   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

THIS IS THE ATT POLICY: and it was MASSMESSAGED and ASLO CLEARLY POSTED IN OUR WEB:

ATTENTION. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY MORE AT&T ! unless u can accept the terms and conditions of unlock. We will clear the remaining ones. BUT AT/T policy is if customer doesnt pay bill or they find out phone is / was stolen or still under contract they have the right to RE-LOCK the phones. This has now happened to a number of imeis which we unlocked. What this mean is ANY ATT (unless clean off contract fully finished code 52) that it can be relocked any time by ATT. This is not in our hands and therefore cannot be held liable for it. Therefore if you submit AT/T iphone and you get it marked "unlocked" once phone is UNLOCKED we are not accountable or responsible if phone is relocked... at ANY time. If you dont accept those terms and conditions then DO NOT SUBMIT .. Thank you and sorry for this terrible news. . as we just found out now.
Old 07-11-2012, 16:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

also i did refund u the last one.. as i realised u would try to cheat it also.. so i cancelled the process.

so there is only 1 phone i question here. and that is the one u sent which was UNLOCKED,. then later few week u say is relocked.

well check Terms n Conditions.
Old 07-11-2012, 17:36   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i not whant to work anymore whit you so i not need to read any terms or conditions,kkkkkkkkkkkk i almost cry to you to cancel the job after the one relock and you say that is not possible blablabla you are one lier kkkkkkkkkk well to me the conversation is over you can waste your fingers writing in this thread gooodbye you stealer lier and disorganized seller
Old 07-12-2012, 18:03   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellTronic View Post
i not whant to work anymore whit you so i not need to read any terms or conditions,kkkkkkkkkkkk i almost cry to you to cancel the job after the one relock and you say that is not possible blablabla you are one lier kkkkkkkkkk well to me the conversation is over you can waste your fingers writing in this thread gooodbye you stealer lier and disorganized seller
Well you just proved that you are wrong,. u had already sent the imei so u should already have read the terms n conditions.

F¤¤K YOU asshouse. YOU ARE THE LIAR AND CHEATER .

I HAVE ALL LOG AND ALSO YOUR CHARGEBACKS IN PAYPAL SO GO F¤¤K YOURSELF U STUPID MEXICAN THIEF.
The Following User Says Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post: