GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Beware GRT Dongle Pro Fake Updates | Stop Buying this tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-grt-dongle-pro-fake-updates-stop-buying-tool-2602060/)

benoupro 05-17-2019 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherboy123 (Post 13659792)
GRT DONGLE FULL FAKE UPDATE THEY SAID OPPO A3S SUPPORT WHEN I ACTIVATED ON MY INFINITY AND SHOW LOG ERROR THEY .SAID add in next update lier team plz remove forum Thanks

And unlock all new exynos now after buy just 2 phone and no prove:mad:

eivelice 05-18-2019 07:09

i am planning on buying grt activation to my cm2 congle as it promises to unlock all that ****** can.

i am going to see this thread if there will be development before i buy. its cheap if it can really do unlock j415f and other 2019 phones without credits.

anass.sayel 05-20-2019 09:54

this is not fair ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13659763)
that's exactly what i meant it's working with other models and team promised to fix your issues in next update
Thread is closed

i just wonder how you support scammer ?
every one did buy their activation for they last update released that they can unlock all samsung 2018 and 2019 wich is totally fake they cannot unlock it search your forum there is no single good feedback for the models they listed ..

above model wich is done no one activated only for that this dongle that model is already avalable in all tools and even free

we have eyes we are not stupids we want refund

~Leo~ 05-20-2019 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by anass.sayel (Post 13665067)
i just wonder how you support scammer ?
every one did buy their activation for they last update released that they can unlock all samsung 2018 and 2019 which is totally fake they cannot unlock it search your forum there is no single good feedback for the models they listed ..

above model which is done no one activated only for that this dongle that model is already available in all tools and even free

we have eyes we are not stupids we want refund

please read other members we have acknowledge that they have some issues but their dongle is working with many other models if you can't wait and kept this attitude you will go no where and you will be banned from forum from insulting and making false accusations based on your very very very limited knowledge in gsm business
Gsm Hosting isn't responsible on every user in the forum it's business learn how to make money from it or leave it

i hope i made myself clear and cleared some of your confusion

Regards

anass.sayel 05-21-2019 09:07

i have red and you never come to the point

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13665845)
please read other members we have acknowledge that they have some issues but their dongle is working with many other models if you can't wait and kept this attitude you will go no where and you will be banned from forum from insulting and making false accusations based on your very very very limited knowledge in gsm business
Gsm Hosting isn't responsible on every user in the forum it's business learn how to make money from it or leave it

i hope i made myself clear and cleared some of your confusion

Regards

the point is they listed m10 m20 etc these new models of 2019 for full support every one activated their dongle including me and this was totally fake they released fake update every one reported but they keep deleting posts..my knowledge is not limited dont show your self like master we respect every one in this industry and this does not means when some one is mod at forum hes the king ...i just want you to investigate the issue force the team to come to right patch or refund people and you do not support the mafia

anass.sayel 05-21-2019 09:23

check please

Quote:

Originally Posted by anass.sayel (Post 13666443)
the point is they listed m10 m20 etc these new models of 2019 for full support every one activated their dongle including me and this was totally fake they released fake update every one reported but they keep deleting posts..my knowledge is not limited dont show your self like master we respect every one in this industry and this does not means when some one is mod at forum hes the king ...i just want you to investigate the issue force the team to come to right patch or refund people and you do not support the mafia

its not only me reporting them there are so many ..and *** knows how many of the posts in their section they deleted
all the exclusive models they listed in supported non of them got success yet check alll following posts
and do not talk from your belly regarding my knowledge fear allah be honest

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...sting-2607063/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ntion-2602244/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...-cert-2609593/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...ocked-2607106/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...h-bug-2607697/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...-fail-2607672/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...ackup-2603463/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...-lock-2602112/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...-fail-2602011/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f105...nswer-2601045/

Unlock Source 05-21-2019 21:43

Hello Guys
i have read the complete thread
Mr. anass.sayel there is a very good rule in every market
if any product is not supporting your expectations make a complain to the team & wait for them to resolve the issue do not try to sit at there head to fix issue fast as a programmer i know things take time to fix issues
2nd if you still not happy stop selling or using that product
but the main things DO NOT TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY & DON'T TRY TO BE A LORD OF ALL OTHER USERS you are crying here like a kid
they are a team of course if they want to survive in market they will fix there bugs asap nothing is perfect in this world you are also not perfect even ALLAH made you
now if you are not perfect then it's mean the creator is not perfect ?

come on man stop taking personally & crying like a kid give them time & leave the product
only focus at your business

anass.sayel 05-21-2019 23:07

Dont Teach me handle your pamper thats all for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlock Source (Post 13667039)
Hello Guys
i have read the complete thread
Mr. anass.sayel there is a very good rule in every market
if any product is not supporting your expectations make a complain to the team & wait for them to resolve the issue do not try to sit at there head to fix issue fast as a programmer i know things take time to fix issues
2nd if you still not happy stop selling or using that product
but the main things DO NOT TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY & DON'T TRY TO BE A LORD OF ALL OTHER USERS you are crying here like a kid
they are a team of course if they want to survive in market they will fix there bugs asap nothing is perfect in this world you are also not perfect even ALLAH made you
now if you are not perfect then it's mean the creator is not perfect ?

come on man stop taking personally & crying like a kid give them time & leave the product
only focus at your business

I can say your blind ill be right no doubt what do you mean by taking personaly? Take some english clases understand the point

How you support them ? No doubt your one of them or their friend are some one they gets you paid for this

Plus your not involved in this and dont need your comment here stay away

Unlock Source 05-22-2019 11:58

Mr. Anass Sayal You are thinking everyone who is answering to you is bloody idiot or uneducated to everyone you said take classes & bla bla
i think you must need a doctor for your sick brain & a teacher to teach you some manners
i understand every point but you need to understand the facts & business i am not one of them but am also from market ( this show how much you are mentally sick ) we also no need your bla bla here every day the cry like a kid stop this non sense & follow the admin leo & my post positively

Unlock Source 05-22-2019 12:05

You are taking this issue personally
you are trying to be a attention seeker by unnecessary debates against this product
am a web owner i sell everyday GRT activation at infinity
what you think they all are stupids only you are genius ?
only 4-5 peoples are claiming against this product those peoples who don't have knowledge how things work but they think they are born most genius in this world & you are one of them

anass.sayel 05-22-2019 21:32

Mind your language

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlock Source (Post 13667884)
You are taking this issue personally
you are trying to be a attention seeker by unnecessary debates against this product
am a web owner i sell everyday GRT activation at infinity
what you think they all are stupids only you are genius ?
only 4-5 peoples are claiming against this product those peoples who don't have knowledge how things work but they think they are born most genius in this world & you are one of them

What you will see with your blind eyes ?

Well you proofed it how you stupid your with your words above no Doubt my estimation was good

You dont see it they keep deleting messages and threads what you will see with your blind eyes ?

Scammers act like you i have experience no doubt your one of them

Unlock Source 05-23-2019 16:00

You called me stupid ?
bloody idiot you don't have sense how to talk with someone
the most stupid person in this world is anass sayal
you have some sense of business ?
idiot go wash your face then talk to me you are really out of mind person
idiot if you cannot work with this simply left product why you are crying like a kid
& begging here for block this team
hope soon they will launch a new version & will kick your bloody ***** with working tool without any bug
then idiot like you will buy & sell also to other as happen with sam key already

Desirat 05-23-2019 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlock Source (Post 13669302)
You called me stupid ?
bloody idiot you don't have sense how to talk with someone
the most stupid person in this world is anass sayal
you have some sense of business ?
idiot go wash your face then talk to me you are really out of mind person
idiot if you cannot work with this simply left product why you are crying like a kid
& begging here for block this team
hope soon they will launch a new version & will kick your bloody ***** with working tool without any bug
then idiot like you will buy & sell also to other as happen with sam key already

Don't give your time to jerks like this.
You know what happen?
He probably was doing math on how much he was going to win with free s10, s9, note 9 unlocks! LOL!
Now the world come to an end. Because of 80 euros he wants team banned! Clown, its what he is!
This team come up with decoders tool solutions with the same type of supported phones.
If they come up with s9 and s10 unlocks for free, the market get killed! You think team is stupid? I certainly hope not you hear me GRT team?

anass.sayel 05-28-2019 13:34

i dont care and cant waste my time with you blind stupids

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desirat (Post 13669331)
Don't give your time to jerks like this.
You know what happen?
He probably was doing math on how much he was going to win with free s10, s9, note 9 unlocks! LOL!
Now the world come to an end. Because of 80 euros he wants team banned! Clown, its what he is!
This team come up with decoders tool solutions with the same type of supported phones.
If they come up with s9 and s10 unlocks for free, the market get killed! You think team is stupid? I certainly hope not you hear me GRT team?

both of you are blind ? i just wonder im not crying and ill defeat the scammers as well i requested the admins but it seems they are not helping and supporting a big scammer ....any way illl keep spreading truth i already reported them in so many forums i think its enough for them when some one searches GRT and they sees stop buying stop buying haha

Unlock Source 05-29-2019 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by anass.sayel (Post 13674625)
both of you are blind ? i just wonder im not crying and ill defeat the scammers as well i requested the admins but it seems they are not helping and supporting a big scammer ....any way illl keep spreading truth i already reported them in so many forums i think its enough for them when some one searches GRT and they sees stop buying stop buying haha

Mr eye man mr out of mind man keep doing this ****
but keep in mind by doing this you will not be a leader peoples who are using products & earning from this device are not making stupid things
but stupids who don't know how to work are barking every where
my request to GRT team is please do not hear dogs
keep working & helping the peoples in this world