GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   ***Beware of Manole and Mxkey ( plz bann this user) *** (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-manole-mxkey-plz-bann-user-1067804/)

DITS 08-09-2010 09:49

***Beware of Manole and Mxkey ( plz bann this user) ***

Dear all GSM customers,

1.when you buy mxkey think twice - (a) your are buying from a cheater
without any identity even if you payed also it can be blocked

2. when you buy think 3 times - if you are in gsm bussiness if mxkey
see any product you make then also he block

3. we request forum to bann such product supporter

example of manole - he was with raskal together and one time we buy jaf
he sell us and in original jaf price and our customer was naman agarwal
finally it was copy so this guy is professonal cheater

Mr alim if this much mxkey blocked we think u should pay throw
away such product supporter

Now he write in this forum if we own him money we have our company address why he not come

Regards
dits team

Sam-TheMaster 08-09-2010 09:54

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...2/#post6185774

Yeah, No official reseller is official for mxkey. Can block anything any time....

BanglaVai 08-09-2010 09:59

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/7/Banned.jpg

AlfskieCoder 08-09-2010 10:05

I realy agree You Sir.....many mates suffer of blocked Mx-Key Dongle

Sam-TheMaster 08-09-2010 10:21

Manole's reason: VK Dits didn't paid money so he is blocking key

As we ask here: How can he block keys those we bought from his official reseller? We paid to official distributor and we have receipt information.

Whose fault is this?

Gulshan_80 08-09-2010 11:00

this problem is between manole and dits

why suffering other people

Gsm_Fone 08-09-2010 11:10

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...ml#post6185935

Thanks manole for clarifying that you wouldn't unblock my mxkey then count me as you lost a customer. Fcuk you.

Go for Cyclone..!

Loss to Manole Gain to Cyclone team..

Go to Hell with all your such stupid things.We don't deserve you in Gsm field. We boycott your fcuking products.

Revolution has begun :D LOL

Regards.

frnd_4_gsm 08-09-2010 11:12

more than 1000 of the end user will suffer in these problem
solve problem in privetly.....

both of you have each other address and phone no.

i think these mxkey was more than 1 year of before purchase

nothing personal to any one just my oppinion!!

br.
jiger

Sam-TheMaster 08-09-2010 11:18

As a reseller I Boycott this product now

whether Manole solve this problem or not, I will never ever again wish anything to sell for him. I Boycott his product forever and this cheater will not have single penny from me in lifetime.

You know what? this stupid must be laughing over my post, but he doesn't know. No reseller - No products in customer's hand.

Why people need mxkey?

Sx4 server (that may be down or blocked anytime ) Better use Cyclone / ATF or even MT

Unlock new BB5 ( Mxkey is most time down server at the moment ) better you go for Cyclone -10 second unlocking only

DCT4+ ? === Cyclone is faster and safer than this

For flashing? People should go for mt or ATF box rather than this buggy tool

Cheap tool and cheap mentality = Manole

I Boycott This tool lifetime.... I don't want to sale anything from this person...

Go for anything worst - it will be always better than MXKEY

Sorry All Mxkey users
Today or later - They will harass you anyways. Better you invest in good product and never buy from this person

pradeep_kus 08-09-2010 11:19

confused....................

Gsm_Fone 08-09-2010 11:20

I think it is waste of time to post here cause threads are getting deleted or getting closed.

Fack you MANHOLE>

Star_Trucker 08-09-2010 11:27

as per their conversation it was resellers request to block all mxkeys that he sold??? (as posted in screen shot)... reseller is the responsible for sales.. not only distributor

oOXTCOo 08-09-2010 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam-TheMaster (Post 6186274)

whether Manole solve this problem or not, I will never ever again wish anything to sell for him. I Boycott his product forever and this cheater will not have single penny from me in lifetime.

You know what? this stupid must be laughing over my post, but he doesn't know. No reseller - No products in customer's hand.

Why people need mxkey?

Sx4 server (that may be down or blocked anytime ) Better use Cyclone / ATF or even MT

Unlock new BB5 ( Mxkey is most time down server at the moment ) better you go for Cyclone -10 second unlocking only

I Boycott This tool lifetime.... I don't want to sale anything from this person...

Sorry All Mxkey users
Today or later - They will harass you anyways. Better you invest in good product and never buy from this person

hehe, next victim :)
but you can write here as mutch as you like, it seems manole is the owner of gsm hosting... :eek:

btw. use jau for 1/4 of the price of wix-key and you can also do: sx4 server auth (ALWAYS ONLINE 24/7), unlock sl0, sl1, sl2 via nck code calculation (no need server) or old patch unlock, unlock dct4++ in seconds (SERVER ALWAYS ONLINE 24 / 7)....
server are online 99% of time since 1 year and we have never blocked any account... only automatic blocks from server because of sniffers witch are unblocked after some hours from me ;)

bk.gsm 08-09-2010 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam-TheMaster (Post 6186274)

Why people need mxkey?

Sorry All Mxkey users

i agree with u and I guess the end of this tool just like the other tools that he supported before and it will be here:D:
No More Support/Temporarily Closed - GSM-Forum

b.r.

nestone 08-09-2010 11:48

wat are you people talking about?let us understand