GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   ***Beware of Manole and Mxkey ( plz bann this user) *** (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-manole-mxkey-plz-bann-user-1067804/)

galih js 08-10-2010 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by *phone-company* (Post 6190094)
to all......

hehe, sorry but you are totally stupid i think....you all have been warned...all older people here know the storys...every year comes new story....and what are you talking about alim??? alim is not the owner of mxkey long time is zulea projekt...

i hope zulea and manole one day makes good business because they could do if they want..but right now they are childs....
Better use stuff from good teams (yes there are a lot of realy good teams here still)...

best regards

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alim software maker
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mr alim is the best

oOXTCOo 08-10-2010 13:08

nooo... you are the best :D :D ;)

:Aishur: 08-10-2010 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 6189911)
And What will Happend if 200,000 ppl pay him $50 each for for sl3 one time activation and he disappears or blame Alim Hape for an excuse?

You will also hear soon how Alim Hape is a Hostage in his own project and will face same destiny as raskal when Manole is ready to finger another Hole...
Gypsy`s are very predictable, check forum history..

HA HA HA, Alim is hostage
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5490363-post21.html

Best Regards

miliky 08-10-2010 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by *phone-company* (Post 6190094)
to all......

hehe, sorry but you are totally stupid i think....you all have been warned...all older people here know the storys...every year comes new story....and what are you talking about alim??? alim is not the owner of mxkey long time is zulea projekt...

i hope zulea and manole one day makes good business because they could do if they want..but right now they are childs....
Better use stuff from good teams (yes there are a lot of realy good teams here still)...

best regards

mxKey was Hijacked from Alim the first time it was announced Cracked.. Poor Him.

They Cracked it, Hijacked it, Took him on Hostage and shut him up. Poor Alim.. He is Innocent of those crimes committed by Manole with mxkey

More Stories are breaking Out.. Stay Tuned!

piracik 08-10-2010 13:40

I'm ready for new exciting stories...

http://gfx.filmweb.pl/ph/14/48/91448/90350.1.jpg

moyalaslam 08-10-2010 13:58

WAIT......

MEXT ...

crying Alim hape Here

titan_mael 08-10-2010 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by oOXTCOo (Post 6190978)
nooo... you are the best :D :D ;)

seem like you, the best in copy paste..:D:D

titan_mael 08-10-2010 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by galih js (Post 6190741)
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alim software maker
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mr alim is the best

you are like child in garden..:D,please stfu:D

mohA™ 08-10-2010 15:08

@ Alim hape
u will lose ur users soon cause u trusted in this bad guy manoly
i hate this folish kid , realy he dont understand what man word mean cause he miss this feeling
@ dear admin abo ali
please remove this thief manoly from this forum before we -all users who r respect u and respect this forum and respect our self-leave
thats enough enough enough

oOXTCOo 08-10-2010 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan_mael (Post 6191462)
seem like you, the best in copy paste..:D:D

galih js 08-10-2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan_mael (Post 6191474)
you are like child in garden..:D,please stfu:D

I respect people who make a program, such as Alim.

Manole ?????????????????

team mx key from indonesia is the best.ALIM.ANDRA,GBLUEZ

you are like child in garden :D:D:Dplease stfu:):)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha piss i lake you

Raskal 08-11-2010 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 6191058)
mxKey was Hijacked from Alim the first time it was announced Cracked.. Poor Him.

They Cracked it, Hijacked it, Took him on Hostage and shut him up. Poor Alim.. He is Innocent of those crimes committed by Manole with mxkey

More Stories are breaking Out.. Stay Tuned!

and still alim is same gulity, since in front of law does not work the excuse "i did not knew it"

cel_phon 08-11-2010 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 6195276)
and still alim is same gulity, since in front of law does not work the excuse "i did not knew it"

Now it is the time for ALAM HAPE to reply ..... and clarify

request to reply sir

Celui 08-11-2010 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 6195276)

Anyone associated with MANHOLE is guilty because everyone knows this cheaters history - ignorance does not make you innocent!!!

BR

Celui

Sam-TheMaster 08-11-2010 12:21

Admin of this board are seem to be slept, as they don't see any loss in this conversation.

This type of debates usually attracts more traffic to board and they spend more on page views, but they are missing a point - Content Relevancy is loosing grip and surely there will be no wonder in coming years that GSM-MUG story will be repeated.

This board is full of scammers and Big fishes who use $$ to make things fake. There are hundreds of time said particular software is killing someone's project though admin remained silent. No doubt, they are direct or indirect involved in such projects.

@ Manole - There is no issue of payment, it is issue of your EGO that broken with your product UFC3Gs (it looked like crappy also!) You wanted to prove that you really are as good as hell, and you started this cheating scam. As per you know biggest share of mxkey sale is from INDIA and that's the point you start closing project. You are going to do sl3 and than Boom! There will be no future for MXKEY.
people have eyes and they read everything. They understand that cheap price of mxkey and low profit made mxkey-project maintenance higher. You are not getting good income as before in activation or selling and that's the key-point of blocking mxkeys.

I don't have any issue with you personally but its all about you harass end-user in your big fish game.