GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 07:30   #46 (permalink)

Member: 149938
Thanks Meter: 47

Very funny. Gsmsoftek don't know the solution4all and still man fighting for him ?

And second thing all the detail regarding this issue known to solution4all.

how come ?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:43   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1559197
Sonork: 100.1604096
Thanks Meter: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post
I have one question to you ? B4 that i declare that i dont know the fact so not supporting / opposing any body.

My question is you start the thread on behalf of Mr Ranjit Saha ( GSMSOFTECH ). & that person Admitting , he dont know you & not insist you yo make this thread ..... how ?

Who is cheated ? you or Mr saha ?
ok this is true i am not cheated by kalpesh but my friend heated many time ago by kalpesh.............after many time when again i heard about mr ranjit sah matter by my friend from siliguri i decide to start this thread.......bcoz i need clarification of this behavior.....................am i doing wrong?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:47   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triminity View Post
Very funny. Gsmsoftek don't know the solution4all and still man fighting for him ?

how come ?
bcoz many people knows my name but they never see me nor talking with me.............like that ranjit shah is only 100 km away from me and lots of my friend is in siliguri.........i heard all matters from them............last of all i fight for truth why kalpesh doing such things need clarification......
The Following User Says Thank You to solution4all For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 07:50   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_bhatia66 View Post
Why dont you mind your own business?Everyone knows you are a cheater though you dont have to raise finger on anybody else in forum.
i am also asking u to oil ur own machine........i just fight for truth not to proove anyone wrong...............kalpesh can post here all detail about there dispute here and closed this thread
Old 07-07-2011, 10:00   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1209537
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post
I have one question to you ? B4 that i declare that i dont know the fact so not supporting / opposing any body.

My question is you start the thread on behalf of Mr Ranjit Saha ( GSMSOFTECH ). & that person Admitting , he dont know you & not insist you yo make this thread ..... how ?

Who is cheated ? you or Mr saha ?
SAMRAT SINGHA HAS CHEATED ME OF 18000rs
Old 07-07-2011, 10:08   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1209537
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by solution4all View Post
i am also asking u to oil ur own machine........i just fight for truth not to proove anyone wrong...............kalpesh can post here all detail about there dispute here and closed this thread
mr SAMRAT SINGHA retun my money
Old 07-07-2011, 11:50   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 127269
Sonork: 100.1605945
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ....google.... View Post
SAMRAT SINGHA HAS CHEATED ME OF 18000rs
See mr sravanan from varangal. he also cheated by samrat singha.Boss you told me that you already lodged fir against mr samrat singha.What happened?
Old 07-07-2011, 13:46   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triminity View Post

how come ?
Basically both guys are from same city.There modus operandi is to lure customer by giving them less rates claiming them that they have got their own shipment from china & they will give less rates from all other resellers in india.It sometimes sounds good offer which ended with cash loss to buyer as me faced loss of 15000/.(325$) approx
Old 07-07-2011, 18:58   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Basically both guys are from same city.There modus operandi is to lure customer by giving them less rates claiming them that they have got their own shipment from china & they will give less rates from all other resellers in india.It sometimes sounds good offer which ended with cash loss to buyer as me faced loss of 15000/.(325$) approx
listen bhatia(chutia)u now talk like foolish.......where i asking kalpesh for reply u continuously post stupid comment..........ok i tell here all history with you now u tell why u post here rapidly in regards of kalpesh........r he paid u or u jealous with mr ranjit aka gsmsoftech who is now many reseller list............what about ur background................
Old 07-08-2011, 04:36   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
listen bhatia(chutia)u now talk like foolish.......where i asking kalpesh for reply u continuously post stupid comment..........ok i tell here all history with you now u tell why u post here rapidly in regards of kalpesh........r he paid u or u jealous with mr ranjit aka gsmsoftech who is now many reseller list............what about ur background................
Yes now you are telling your language by telling me names.Well i am also having so many resellerships in name of my company name BALAJI TELECOM
JAIPUR & LUCKNOW.Till date i have not done any kind of cheating & hacking.Moreover we deal in pure business at Balaji Telocom.As far as kalpesh is concerened i am not related to him.I am answering here because i am duped woth rs 15000/ by you duo garauv radadiya & samrat singha.People should know fact on this forum that you both are cheaters so that you cannot cheat peoples in this forum again.I also can give you bad names but sorry my family background doesnt allow me to do so, as you are showing your family backgrounds.
The Following User Says Thank You to RAJBHATIA For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 04:44   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Still any body wants to check this person you also can find here posts by using his another name vijay230.Having 3-4 ids on this forum is created to cheat any body else.Moderaters please ban his all ids to prevent other forum members from cheating.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43   #57 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1326100
Sonork: 100.1591980
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Yes now you are telling your language by telling me names.Well i am also having so many resellerships in name of my company name BALAJI TELECOM
JAIPUR & LUCKNOW.Till date i have not done any kind of cheating & hacking.Moreover we deal in pure business at Balaji Telocom.As far as kalpesh is concerened i am not related to him.I am answering here because i am duped woth rs 15000/ by you duo garauv radadiya & samrat singha.People should know fact on this forum that you both are cheaters so that you cannot cheat peoples in this forum again.I also can give you bad names but sorry my family background doesnt allow me to do so, as you are showing your family backgrounds.

Hey Mr Bhatia do u know me??????????ever we dealing with each other?????? did u heard abt me anything wrong from market????? ur answer ll no then how could u say tht me and solution4all from same city and how u blaming me tht i cheated somebody??????for kind ur information i m from siliguri and abt solution4all from where he is u know very well this.u mentioned in ur post tht u r as far from kalpesh and u r not related to him then why u r fighting for him?did he gave u money to do this kind of post??????i think its not true,rite?????? same like tht solution4all is fighting for me cuz i got loss by kalpesh and i m a trusted reseller who know me they never blam me as a cheater. so stop this type of foolish post.
And for kind ur information allready i mentioned in my last 2 post tht i m doing this post not to get my money back cuz i know kalpesh ll not refund me 1% of my paid money. my propse is only to beware dealers & end users with cheater reseller like kalpesh.Even i m saying tht if i cheated anyone its my request dont deal with me.if anyone know me as a trusted reseller or 1st conform abt me from market then only deal with me.

thank u

Last edited by gsmsoftek; 07-08-2011 at 09:52.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gsmsoftek For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-08-2011, 12:12   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Still any body wants to check this person you also can find here posts by using his another name vijay230.Having 3-4 ids on this forum is created to cheat any body else.Moderaters please ban his all ids to prevent other forum members from cheating.
Lastly i tell kalpesh to post here all detail of transution with gsmsoftech,and for raj bhatia stop crying here..........if kalpesh have true guts he should reply here.........thats all
Old 07-08-2011, 13:11   #59 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 157878
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmsoftek View Post
Hey Mr Bhatia do u know me??????????ever we dealing with each other?????? did u heard abt me anything wrong from market????? ur answer ll no then how could u say tht me and solution4all from same city and how u blaming me tht i cheated somebody??????for kind ur information i m from siliguri and abt solution4all from where he is u know very well this.u mentioned in ur post tht u r as far from kalpesh and u r not related to him then why u r fighting for him?did he gave u money to do this kind of post??????i think its not true,rite?????? same like tht solution4all is fighting for me cuz i got loss by kalpesh and i m a trusted reseller who know me they never blam me as a cheater. so stop this type of foolish post.
And for kind ur information allready i mentioned in my last 2 post tht i m doing this post not to get my money back cuz i know kalpesh ll not refund me 1% of my paid money. my propse is only to beware dealers & end users with cheater reseller like kalpesh.Even i m saying tht if i cheated anyone its my request dont deal with me.if anyone know me as a trusted reseller or 1st conform abt me from market then only deal with me.

thank u

yess we wiill with you,cheater will pay first.............kalpesh answered here
Old 07-08-2011, 13:17   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 323959
Sonork: 100.1613721
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmsoftek View Post

thank u
truth is never being supressed.gsmsoftech is trusted guy as well i see his name in reseller list of all new gsm boxes site............kalpesh sholud reply here actual facts
The Following User Says Thank You to faizan15 For This Useful Post: