GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 17:44   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Thumbs down <GSMSP Poor Services!!!And Christope not so Serious man!!!>

I will explain my problem.
I buyed 30 setool codes in GSMSP on the date of 28 or 29.12.2009(don't remember well ,they replaced with my new command latter and can't see the date).In the site it's writed INSTANT(I already maked a threat in gsmsp to help me about the issue but ...lol you must be patient there).
Here a link :
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=893042
Now my new problem !!!
Because it's hard to give money back and after he propose me to buy something other in place of logs and after 10$ reduction then I ordered
a station(BAKU 898D).
When I received it in the 10minutes was installed on my desktop ready to try it but for my surprise the LCD don't power and we hear just the ventilator of the hot-gun running and thats all!!!no worm up...
I maked a video with the problem and send them but lol there againe you have to be patient because :I can't download it , I can't open the rar archieve and etc....After a week I sendet PMs to Christophe and he tell me he will resolve it and after promising me it(I will enter in the details if I need it..)behh waiting till today ....
I even maked a paypal action but it will make tomorrow 2 weeks and don't know if I transform it in claim....
I send To Christophe 3 PM in the last 3 days and even when is connect and he IGNORE ME completly...no communication at all ,nothing!!!
I sended more than 20 PMs!!! for try and reasolves my problem but apparently no chance with him and his company ...You find this normal !!
Now I let you judge and comment ,ask me questions if you want etc.
You are all invited to ask me details I will answer with pleasure.
Christophe perhaps you can replying me now...

best regards,
Paull
Old 02-20-2010, 12:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
In this period Is the chinese new year and most of the factories are closed.
It is one of the really rare vacation periods in china... just wait for the end of it and he will answer you.
About Cristophe, he is really a good person and never had problems with Gpg.. for sure your issue is just the result of bad circunstaces.

BR

Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 14:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow

Thanks for assuring me Alex but => when I see him on-line I send message but no reply... just ignorances and thats show me how serious can be(it's just my personal opinion and perhaps with others peoples it's not same).
It's a non respect to your customer.
About the Chinese new year I was informed but started from 14...till 14 have the time.And even with this festivity there is lots of Chinese peoples on ebay and sell products and send them in this period(how they do and Christophe can't ? ).
Even for my paypal message no reply.
All peoples say is a really nice person and when we talk with him is a nice person but the communication and support for his products(or products he sell) its ZERO.
No offense just REALITY.
Perhaps some one from your company ,support ,etc or you Christophe can reply ,respond to my messages and clear me about my problem (how much time will take to fix it) .I delete my paypal action or not Are you willing to help or not ?

br,
Paull
Old 02-21-2010, 10:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
i send him the link to need for all of that he just got back to work
The Following User Says Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:24   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 604333
Sonork: 100.1590054
Thanks Meter: 1,845
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...02#post5459802
Old 02-21-2010, 16:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well thanks and hope good news.

br,
Paull
Old 02-21-2010, 16:41   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152057
Sonork: 100.1582385
Thanks Meter: 220
I business with Chris for a long time, All thing is oke, don't have anything problem. Sometimes have some thing delay because he's working very hard and very busy. We need sympathize for him

Everybody can contact to Ms Phoebe, she take responsibility for preparing and tranport goods in his company. She will remind him about all thing

Her infomation
1. Sonork ID: 100.1583203
2. MSN: [email protected]
Old 02-22-2010, 04:15   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Hi,

First want to appologise for delay... I was in holidays having good rest... nothing about ignorance just resting... We have here a very stresfull job I sometimes need rest... More over All shipping service was closed...

Regarding your hotair Station... I asked you to return it to my shop in france so we can see what is problem... u told me your have put it into rubbish... The only thing I need is check problem. I have no problem give warrenty to products I sale. But I least I need be sure about problem...

Regarding the Setool credits the whole market was on shortage I can only appologise about the 48h delay

More over U are attacking me personaly and I feel much offenced about this. It is easy to split on people on forum... buying something from me don't give u all rights...

Anyway I want to try make you happy. So please send back the station to my shop in france (I will pay delivery charge) so I can diagnostic problems, repair or send you fresh new one if needed

best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 04:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
I will explain my problem.
I buyed 30 setool codes in GSMSP on the date of 28 or 29.12.2009(don't remember well ,they replaced with my new command latter and can't see the date).In the site it's writed INSTANT(I already maked a threat in gsmsp to help me about the issue but ...lol you must be patient there).
Here a link :
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=893042
Now my new problem !!!
Because it's hard to give money back and after he propose me to buy something other in place of logs and after 10$ reduction then I ordered
a station(BAKU 898D).
When I received it in the 10minutes was installed on my desktop ready to try it but for my surprise the LCD don't power and we hear just the ventilator of the hot-gun running and thats all!!!no worm up...
I maked a video with the problem and send them but lol there againe you have to be patient because :I can't download it , I can't open the rar archieve and etc....After a week I sendet PMs to Christophe and he tell me he will resolve it and after promising me it(I will enter in the details if I need it..)behh waiting till today ....
I even maked a paypal action but it will make tomorrow 2 weeks and don't know if I transform it in claim....
I send To Christophe 3 PM in the last 3 days and even when is connect and he IGNORE ME completly...no communication at all ,nothing!!!
I sended more than 20 PMs!!! for try and reasolves my problem but apparently no chance with him and his company ...You find this normal !!
Now I let you judge and comment ,ask me questions if you want etc.
You are all invited to ask me details I will answer with pleasure.
Christophe perhaps you can replying me now...

best regards,
Paull
GPG is good man Christophe

as for the 48hrs delay tho ? can buy setool credits from me = no delay hehe

br
The Following User Says Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2010, 04:50   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post

br
Hello Bro !

U can open a new topic for advertising your service. Do u understand ?

P/S: U're VIP ( very impolite person )

BR, MobileService

Last edited by haiminhk15_sc; 02-22-2010 at 04:56.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:27   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:

br
lol ) Credits is stock now so it is instant
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
Hi,

First want to appologise for delay... I was in holidays having good rest... nothing about ignorance just resting... We have here a very stresfull job I sometimes need rest... More over All shipping service was closed...

Regarding your hotair Station... I asked you to return it to my shop in france so we can see what is problem... u told me your have put it into rubbish... The only thing I need is check problem. I have no problem give warrenty to products I sale. But I least I need be sure about problem...

Regarding the Setool credits the whole market was on shortage I can only appologise about the 48h delay

More over U are attacking me personaly and I feel much offenced about this. It is easy to split on people on forum... buying something from me don't give u all rights...

Anyway I want to try make you happy. So please send back the station to my shop in france (I will pay delivery charge) so I can diagnostic problems, repair or send you fresh new one if needed

best Regards
Hy Christophe,
First I'm really sorry if you think I'm attacking you ,but how can I guess you are in vacancy if you don't communicate (inform)I thought you ignore me.
I sended you PM's and don't answers came from your side...the station I recovered from thrash and I remounted(specified you in one of my PM's).
There is a real problem of communication...
In mean time I ordered other station and used for my needs(it's just a hobby for me and I'm not a ''professional'' like a lots of peoples here).
Where to send the station(give me a address please)?
Do I send all the station or just the pcb?
It will take much time to have this station in working state?

br,
Paull
Old 02-22-2010, 08:06   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:

br
It was not 48hrs delay but more than a week .

br,
Paull
Old 02-22-2010, 10:07   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
Hy Christophe,
First I'm really sorry if you think I'm attacking you ,but how can I guess you are in vacancy if you don't communicate (inform)I thought you ignore me.
I sended you PM's and don't answers came from your side...the station I recovered from thrash and I remounted(specified you in one of my PM's).
There is a real problem of communication...
In mean time I ordered other station and used for my needs(it's just a hobby for me and I'm not a ''professional'' like a lots of peoples here).
Where to send the station(give me a address please)?
Do I send all the station or just the pcb?
It will take much time to have this station in working state?

br,
Paull
Sometimes, i also complain to Chris about this, i chat with him and waiting him answer for a long time, but i know he's very busy because he take care a lot of ppl at same the time. With me he is a good friend, everytime i depend on him anything, he always help me !

Thx

BR, MobileService

P/S: I don't like @GSMman187. He take unfair advantage of the situation for advertising his service in box of GPGindustries which Chris must pay money in order to have this area. Not good man !

Last edited by haiminhk15_sc; 02-22-2010 at 10:12.
Old 02-22-2010, 13:01   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiminhk15_sc View Post
Sometimes, i also complain to Chris about this, i chat with him and waiting him answer for a long time, but i know he's very busy because he take care a lot of ppl at same the time. With me he is a good friend, everytime i depend on him anything, he always help me !

Thx

BR, MobileService

P/S: I don't like @GSMman187. He take unfair advantage of the situation for advertising his service in box of GPGindustries which Chris must pay money in order to have this area. Not good man !
NOT at all.. its simple fact. Im telling mr free1600 .
First I told that GPG Christophe is good. then I informed fact simple.
I dont give a f¤¤k if u THINK u like me or not.. since u dont know me u cant make this conclusions

regards. (since u were rude but not offensive) hehe.