GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 15:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 178513
Thanks Meter: 108
Buyer Beware from Jovy Systems and his distributors

English:

Dear friends INTELTRONICS start to organizing a mass action complaint against Jovy Systems for products sold under warranty and then not met it and why quality of product is really bad, mandatory for a year directly managed by factory no matter where you purchased the product and managed RMA from distributors also once verified the serial number of the product and the originality, as well they not offer the after sales support. If you had problems with the Jovy Systems products and thefactory or distributors have refused the warranty / repair / replacement let’s do it. Do not let they joke with You, is your right and you paid with your money. We personally have spent € 128.00 € 40.00 +20 for their bank commisions all documented, the products arrived broken, we have sent the product in warranty and have sent it back to as a substitute but actually broken, we asked the resolution and thei asked to pay again the same amount .

But in comparison to Mr. Germano Patrelli’re desperate to have been exposed we are processing with legal acton for racism, libel, slander, personal injury by telephone (recorded) and internet (documented)

Who has had problems you can join as well.

references are here, this is Mr. Germanic Mr. Patrelli:

1 – JOVY RE8500 ITALIA BGA STAZIONE SALDANTE BGA [B30] - €1,999.00 : |INTELTRONICS STORE ITALIA - BGA WORLDWIDE SUPPLIER| Rework, Reballing, Reflow, PS3, Xbox360, Notebook, Ylod, 3 Luci Rosse, Achi, Jovy Systems, Bauer V4, Ly Bga, W-Kidi, Stencil, B
2 – La diffamazione su internet | Jovy-Systems Italia Blog
3 – Violazione Copyright dai copioni |
4 – Construzione del chip - BGA Reballing - Direct Heating Kit - YouTube

To express your consent and join just comment on the post, you will be contacted as soon as the complaint start.

Best Regards, Carmelo Nolasco.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:48   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1782284
Thanks Meter: 0
Inteltronics Fake Jovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
English:

Dear friends INTELTRONICS start to organizing a mass action complaint against Jovy Systems for products sold under warranty and then not met it and why quality of product is really bad, mandatory for a year directly managed by factory no matter where you purchased the product and managed RMA from distributors also once verified the serial number of the product and the originality, as well they not offer the after sales support. If you had problems with the Jovy Systems products and thefactory or distributors have refused the warranty / repair / replacement let’s do it. Do not let they joke with You, is your right and you paid with your money. We personally have spent € 128.00 € 40.00 +20 for their bank commisions all documented, the products arrived broken, we have sent the product in warranty and have sent it back to as a substitute but actually broken, we asked the resolution and thei asked to pay again the same amount .

But in comparison to Mr. Germano Patrelli’re desperate to have been exposed we are processing with legal acton for racism, libel, slander, personal injury by telephone (recorded) and internet (documented)

Who has had problems you can join as well.

references are here, this is Mr. Germanic Mr. Patrelli:

1 – JOVY RE8500 ITALIA BGA STAZIONE SALDANTE BGA [B30] - €1,999.00 : |INTELTRONICS STORE ITALIA - BGA WORLDWIDE SUPPLIER| Rework, Reballing, Reflow, PS3, Xbox360, Notebook, Ylod, 3 Luci Rosse, Achi, Jovy Systems, Bauer V4, Ly Bga, W-Kidi, Stencil, B
2 – La diffamazione su internet | Jovy-Systems Italia Blog
3 – Violazione Copyright dai copioni |
4 – Construzione del chip - BGA Reballing - Direct Heating Kit - YouTube

To express your consent and join just comment on the post, you will be contacted as soon as the complaint start.

Best Regards, Carmelo Nolasco.
nnnoooooooooo not you again , this man is troll him come in forums all over place to make war at other sellers , but him sell same equipment himself
the reason he not get help from jovy is because him sell fakes
so when he aske for part of course them not help him
but him is also arrogant and thinks people are stupid
only buy genuine products from official sites guys
dont to buy from elitebga.com or inteltronics.it him is fraud

sorry for bad englis
Old 07-09-2012, 12:52   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektroboy View Post
nnnoooooooooo not you again , this man is troll him come in forums all over place to make war at other sellers , but him sell same equipment himself
the reason he not get help from jovy is because him sell fakes
so when he aske for part of course them not help him
but him is also arrogant and thinks people are stupid
only buy genuine products from official sites guys
dont to buy from elitebga.com or inteltronics.it him is fraud

sorry for bad englis
Registred only :

So not need so much immagination to think who is a person like this for Your Reference, fake jovy doesn't not exist but fake support like You yes. Totally ignored from me.

Wbr, Alb Elektronik
Old 07-09-2012, 12:56   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Registred only :

So not need so much immagination to think who who is a person like this for Your Reference, fake jovy doesn't not exist but fake support like You yes.

Wbr, Alb Elektronik
everybody know jovy official agent have great status or would not be fabulous brand
i am not them but i see your games on sellers and people need open their eyes to elitebga.com and inteltronics.it sell clone bga machine ,
anyone can make clone but only original work without the defects your keep write about
Old 07-09-2012, 12:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
everybody know jovy official agent have great status or would not be fabulous brand
i am not them but i see your games on sellers and people need open their eyes to elitebga.com and inteltronics.it sell clone bga machine ,
anyone can make clone but only original work without the defects your keep write about
Clone machines are only to the BGA Store | Worldwide Supplier of Electronics Repair Equipment & bga-rework.it

Alb elektronik have more that 15 yeard now to be trustable on selling tools and repairing Phones, PC and so one.

Wala
Old 07-09-2012, 13:01   #6 (permalink)

clone clone clone clone , people look to bauerbga official site also them
make legal action against him for libel claims and slanderous remarks ,
everyone to believe you over official bauer and jovy ?

bad business guys when these albanian ********* come inside

also people look to cvx forum him have fbi involved its bad business

saluti
Old 07-09-2012, 13:03   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
clone clone clone clone , people look to bauerbga official site also them
make legal action against him for libel claims and slanderous remarks ,
everyone to believe you over official bauer and jovy ?

bad business guys when these albanian ********* come inside
BauerBga owen me 1500€ for the software i made and never paid
Too bad man You are racist, we have much years that work all together in this forum, myslim, ortodhoks, catolic, hebrew, idian, china, japan and all peoples, we have not racism here as in other forums and sellers, we are brother in tech We are 1,781,940 people here to exchange solution each day

look here Paul:

Old 07-09-2012, 13:07   #8 (permalink)

see people , now read bauer official site , for them side , but i not interest in that lie , im interest in lie against jovy and to sell clone jovy on your websites and copy address of thebgastore china office then make that picture

your crazy man , this why him have no customers people in italy
Old 07-09-2012, 13:09   #9 (permalink)

him lies never stop look to the details call the shop if comapny is false people would known not just crazy seller ,
he look to cause trouble because him banned from jovy , bauer , also claim to shuttle start official but is also lies

Last edited by Elektroboy; 07-09-2012 at 13:17.
Old 07-09-2012, 13:10   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
see people , now read bauer official site , for them side , but i not interest in that lie , im interest in lie against jovy and to sell clone jovy on your websites and copy address of thebgastore china office then make that picture

your crazy man , this why him have no customers people in italy
Paul, i know are you and that you are big liar, Bauerbga site is Your site so you can write what you want, unfurtunatry is not official site of product, so the unical distributor and bauer maker is USBEath. Bye Bye
Old 07-09-2012, 13:15   #11 (permalink)

you know nothing friend you make war to me long time now him make so many enemy by selling clones him not known who is posting , you sell clone to me this why i angry
Old 07-09-2012, 13:26   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
you know nothing friend you make war to me long time now him make so many enemy by selling clones him not known who is posting , you sell clone to me this why i angry

You are really funny

this are my clients

And this are my orders since 2009

We are not bla bla bla
And this kind of tricks that you try to use to register an account with a false nickname and post here not work, we here know better eachother, we are not as amatorial forums here
Old 07-09-2012, 13:31   #13 (permalink)

Keep attack from your computer , this what happens when problem with clone machine , him s***** at you , anyone can make fake pictures like you do , him not get customers because everyone knows
also if him is serious then why to show ip address of customers on public forum , see peoples not serious beware
Old 07-09-2012, 13:34   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Keep attack from your computer , this what happens when problem with clone machine , him s***** at you , anyone can make fake pictures like you do , him not get customers because everyone knows
also if him is serious then why to show ip address of customers on public forum , see peoples not serious beware
Don't spam the board pls, we have not time to loose with You, we work. go to racist forums pls. or stay and work.
Old 07-09-2012, 13:36   #15 (permalink)

people go to facebook group of reworking , is 850 members talk about him
how can this many be lies , him real identity on jovy.it blog for real truth