GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 19:43   #91 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 178513
Thanks Meter: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhack View Post
sorry to be contradictory but as usual ..
title of theared is :
Buyer Beware from Jovy Systems and his distributors
im is distributor.. for Italy portugall greece sweden finland bulgaria and lybia you is in Italy sicily ragusa I know the geography of my country ..
Becuase i have purchaed all facts of jovy warranty solution, what's mean i am in sicily?
Old 07-12-2012, 19:45   #92 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 102448
Sonork: 100.1578634
Thanks Meter: 33
my company is an authorized distributor of 90% of the companies that produce soldering stations in china and we are happy to add your brand between our representatives in Italy.. bga-rework.it is the best ecommerce for all laboratory professional
Old 07-12-2012, 19:46   #93 (permalink)
Insane Poster

if you is initaly im is your refernce to jovy systems ltd same to view in email sended from support to jovy
Old 07-12-2012, 19:48   #94 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBGAstore View Post
Hi digital hack , it appears we share a similar problem
He doesn't attack any seller ? His lies are confusing himself , look a few pages back and his blog he attacks not only my company name but my name personally although he lives 1500km away and knows nothing about about our company but doesn't like that we caught him out selling un-official stock , he says he quotes facts ??? :-O
He also uses his forum to spread lies about the BGA store
The only reason I really come in here to warn users he's trying to new advertise Bauer software that's been tested to have malicious code inside , be warned people this individual is severely up to no good

Regards

paul

P.s as always I won't speak to him in any forum , our lawyers are dealing with that
First of all you need to pay €1500 for the software, second i have posted all facts on you, i not attack you, but was you to add me in false black list and in false website of product becuase You nothing to do with bauer and you are seller as all others that register a domain bauerbga.com as i have bauerbga.it so what is the strange here? we not sell from home and not pay tax as you do, asn we not use address of others as You do so a client of USBEARTH as you think to be Bauer owner and add the usb earth as reseller, this is really funny

About software we have not release it till now so as same you wtill to lie about it, will be released in this days and will have top heater and bottom heater temperture monitor and let's see what you have to say after.

Old 07-12-2012, 19:50   #95 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
if you is initaly im is your refernce to jovy systems ltd same to view in email sended from support to jovy
not clear what you want to say.
Old 07-12-2012, 19:56   #96 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hello , and thank you for your kind words , we respect all sellers worldwide
( unless theyre stealing our IP )
I have seen your site and it's very nice , looks very professional , if you can email me we are still looking for agents in Italy for Bauer

Kind regards

Paul

Wise men don't need advice , fools won't take it
- Benjamin franklin
Anyway is so clear about your comments only world without facts, keep it on guys
about your IP, you forget that registration on a website or forum store the ip, you go to register on my ecommerce to purchase a false order with name of Mr. Patrelly do you remember ir you need a screenshot, i have anough materials

"Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."
- Benjamin franklin -
Old 07-12-2012, 20:09   #97 (permalink)
No Life Poster

The request for bauer software

Quote:
Hi digital hack , it appears we share a similar problem
He doesn't attack any seller ? His lies are confusing himself , look a few pages back and his blog he attacks not only my company name but my name personally although he lives 1500km away and knows nothing about about our company but doesn't like that we caught him out selling un-official stock , he says he quotes facts ??? :-O
He also uses his forum to spread lies about the BGA store
The only reason I really come in here to warn users he's trying to new advertise Bauer software that's been tested to have malicious code inside , be warned people this individual is severely up to no good

Regards

paul

P.s as always I won't speak to him in any forum , our lawyers are dealing with that

You for sure remember this request, not need anymore to comment on it because you now imagine to be the bauer soft author but without facts and still to lie as anytime, you never change, much people confirmed this. Yous unfurtuntly your are in the same boat.

Old 07-12-2012, 20:16   #98 (permalink)

Member: 1782918
Thanks Meter: 0
Great GSM i have emailed you with the details
its a great time to join up with the bauer Omega XD soon to be released
also with that station we have learned some mistakes from the original and now the new station will have bauer soft built inside so no more open source and no more people opening our software and placing viruses inside and asking €1500 for the service :-D :-D :-D
we look forward to a long relationship , and we wish you the best of luck in these challenging times

kind regards

paul
Old 07-12-2012, 20:17   #99 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Do you remember this Paul, You purchased on my store as Mr. Patrelli? that's very f unny, this is you Paul, after commenting on it that he not paid, so much stupid things on bouth you and how much i have to post on You, i am afright will have not space on forum

Have good night
Old 07-12-2012, 21:00   #100 (permalink)
Insane Poster

great adress email i think open 1 same [email protected] su su in italy is 1 encouragement.. is seme up up.. hehehe.. you have a best fantasy.. i not need order of elite bga im is directly distributor of jovy systems, shuttle star, LY, Honton, w-kidi, Zhuomao, tornado infra, scotle,

Last edited by digitalhack; 07-12-2012 at 21:06.
Old 07-12-2012, 21:19   #101 (permalink)
Insane Poster

thanks paul got the mail from [email protected] I have replied , have a good evening
Old 07-12-2012, 21:22   #102 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
not clear what you want to say.
If you're an Italian client for JOVY systems you need to ask me for assistance
Since you are in Sicily and Sicily and in Italy you must have support from me ... In short I am your contact for JOVY systems ltd
Old 07-12-2012, 21:25   #103 (permalink)

Member: 1782918
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
thanks paul got the mail from [email protected] I have replied , have a good evening
Excellent , thank you for the update , we will en-devour to always keep
bauer systems customers safe and its always best to check the official news page for any updates , there are many companies who experience IP theft ( Intellectual Property theft :-D ) i recall in china a radio system called SQNY
ultimately they never manage to damage the brand

good evening , and i look forward to having you on board as a bauer agent in italy

kind regards

paul

P.s i wont comment in here anymore as theres a troll in the background busy with paintshop making silly images , but i promise to stay active on this forum its a great place !
Old 07-12-2012, 21:29   #104 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Excellent , thank you for the update , we will en-devour to always keep
bauer systems customers safe and its always best to check the official news page for any updates , there are many companies who experience IP theft ( Intellectual Property theft :-D ) i recall in china a radio system called SQNY
ultimately they never manage to damage the brand

good evening , and i look forward to having you on board as a bauer agent in italy

kind regards

paul

P.s i wont comment in here anymore as theres a troll in the background busy with paintshop making silly images , but i promise to stay active on this forum its a great place !
Paul thanks for this opportunity I hope to do my job well iil with your company ..
Old 07-12-2012, 21:41   #105 (permalink)
Insane Poster

for addres and all my dettails send you email paul.. my office and laboratory is on to perfumery of my family, the palace is all our own ..and I have 3 lawyers in the office with me ...if you need assitence legal in italy is are ready..
BR
Digitalhack