GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 18:42   #1 (permalink)

Member: 770338
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs down cellunlock.net PATHETIC SUPPORT TO CLIENT

well i have ordered blackberry pearl 8100 unlock code for movistar on may 2 and today may 26 i didn receive anything. i have pay 45 $ for it. well yeah that sound pathetic. but that not the only thing , i know that wait time is long for that code for about 2-3 week (because i search information and i found it in this site), in the site it say about 1-10 .....ok that is a lie , and dont tell me how this business work because i dont care ,if it say 1-10 workdays then i want my code in that interval of days. i have send several message to [email protected] ,the last thing they told me is if i dont get my code on may 23 , just email us and we will cancel and issue refund. today may 26 i dont get my refund and my code also no answer (yeah SOUNd Like i have been cheated ,scammed that what i feel ). SO TELL me what they are playing????

So anyway i dont recommend this to anybody , no body need this kind ofservice

they also tell me not to complain when is already 7 workdays because they will harlock the phone (well it ok maybe i was impatient it was only 7 workdays) , and know that is 16 workdays i can complain right???

so please give my money back ....

if someone have similar problem just post please
Old 05-26-2008, 22:04   #2 (permalink)

Member: 780634
wait 1 or 2 day more is my advice if the code is not ready then i suppose they need to explain you the reason........blackberry worlwide code usually take 2-3 week i have never purchase their service if someone have exprecience with cellunlock.net let us know.
Old 05-27-2008, 00:46   #3 (permalink)

they are scammer/cheater confirmed i have already send them more than 40 email , and today i get this message again and again ......

Hi
What is your imei, we will trace your order.

Best Regards,
CellUnlock.net Team
www.cellunlock.net
Tel: 1(450)980-0136

Please keep all prior transmissions on the same e-mail when you reply.

, i already send the my imei 10 times...... and i do the transmision on the same email always, so i will open dispute.

Old 05-27-2008, 14:02   #4 (permalink)

Hi guys be warned of this company CELLUNLOCK.NET they will not give you any code or answer at least that what happen in my case with black berry 8100. do not turst HIM.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:13   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11660
Thanks Meter: 7
hm

i also have bitter experience with that seller
my advice is to choose another one
Old 06-14-2008, 14:04   #6 (permalink)

Member: 774316
I am sorry to hear that.you are better than me.I have left refund $4550 not resolve.
and the seller CELLUNLOCK give me a mail to promise that he will resolve the left refund($4550) before the end of the week.
I post here and let every warmhearted man to witness CELLUNLOCK is a 100% trustable business man,or NOT!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=547861&page=3

Let's pray for CELLUNLOCK is a 100% trustable business man!