GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017, 22:25   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2532441
Thanks Meter: 30
CHEAT watch out ROLANDO ROJAS DE LA CRUZ - PERU

Hello friends of the forum hosting, I am selling to denounce this fraudster in lima peru, I buy an A500M certificate, which pays for it and I get sent an invalid certificate that does not or does not support octoplus or z3x, the me Says after that you can only pass the certificates with chimera which is totally false, I have been in this gsm market for 12 years and I know that all certificates are valid with any tool, I asked him to give me another certificate since the first one was wrong And the master refused and closed up arguing that I can only go through with chimera and he closed or recognized me, he did not give me any valid solution, then I asked him to call him and in the end I came out insulting and defaming my person, saying no I am a unlocker trained for the item, I react that I have years working on this I will not give my silver either to this swindler I do not recommend doing any type of business with this person is very cheating closes and then you insulate Ta, I saw in the obligation to report to this thief by this means because by messeger I repeat I did not give any solution, and as we all know a cert is valid with any box do not let yourself be ripped off by this thief that in the end I leave the data , Or do any business with this dealer trick very tricky

Datos
TRAFFIC FOAMER
ANDINA INTERMOVIL PERU
NOMBRE: ROLANDO ROJAS DE LA CRUZ
Ciudad: Lima - Perú
Phone: 966801779 - 928435285

[url=https://postimage.io/index.php?lang=spanish]
Old 06-06-2017, 16:25   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1594421
Sonork: sagitario
Thanks Meter: 0
There is something that I do not understand ... having as many years in the market as you say and you have no chimera? Before making such a mistake I suppose you could have gone with a colleague who has chimera, you wore your cert and used it. I did not buy cert to the man in mention but if he is right some cert only catch with chimera, and if you are so long in the business you can edit it yourself and / or at least have that information. All buyers of cert already know that cert delivered can not be changed that is saying more and it is illogical to swear that they will not use it. Do not just have just a few tools, remember the tools are investment and not expenses. regards

Last edited by mihut; 06-06-2017 at 16:36. Reason: non english