GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2016, 19:10   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 265129
Thanks Meter: 281
Cheater Team allunlockgsm.com unlock.az alunlock.com

Cheater Team Cheat me 700$ .

No. 1: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=2089356

No. 2: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1790720

No. 3: www.UNLOCK.az

this team have new Technique to cheat people with very smartens.

BesfortShalaTec ask me have icloud clean service with 100% ratio i send money 700$ in skrill . but skrill account to his partner www.UNLOCK.az ( [email protected] ) after payment he ask me my IMEI done in max 5days but after 7 days BesfortShalaTec ask me your IMEI rejected and he refund me after 5days . but till now he not refund me & he block me on skype whatsapp etc.

BesfortShalaTec is product supporter of http://allunlockgsm.com/ but when i contact to allunlockgsm he ask me he leave team 6 monts before but till date BesfortShalaTec is product supporter .

please admin take action against Cheater team .

br

Faizan
Old 03-16-2016, 18:36   #2 (permalink)

admin please put these other two allGSMunlock & www.UNLOCK.az in cheater list . this two man is the part of BesfortShalaTec.

br

Faizan
Old 03-16-2016, 20:53   #3 (permalink)

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
According to you half of the world are cheaters?

At least the last 2 mentioned servers are not ...

Correct it
Old 03-17-2016, 02:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1790720
Sonork: 100.1663978
Thanks Meter: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizanbhatti94 View Post
admin please put these other two allGSMunlock & www.UNLOCK.az in cheater list . this two man is the part of BesfortShalaTec.

br

Faizan
How many times i told u, BesfortShalaTec not in my team.

When u buy service from him, did u check him with me?

When u can not contact him , u contact me then u tell me cheater???What money i get from u?

If u send momney to me , u can not tell cheater, but u dont send money to me
Old 03-17-2016, 05:20   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allunlockgsm View Post
How many times i told u, BesfortShalaTec not in my team.

When u buy service from him, did u check him with me?

When u can not contact him , u contact me then u tell me cheater???What money i get from u?

If u send momney to me , u can not tell cheater, but u dont send money to me
he said he is product supporter of allGSMunlock & he is trusted person . when i send him money he still product supporter but when i ask u he cheat me you said he left you 6 month before . But its your fault if he left u 6 month before u need to clear on forum but you can't .
Old 03-17-2016, 09:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
he said he is product supporter of allGSMunlock & he is trusted person . when i send him money he still product supporter but when i ask u he cheat me you said he left you 6 month before . But its your fault if he left u 6 month before u need to clear on forum but you can't .
Did u check in section ?

If he product support , he need post in my section , how long he dont post in my section?

Check last his post in section

I think u dont carefull with money, when u lost money i say any body cheater

Do u know how much money for by one section ???
Old 03-17-2016, 12:26   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allunlockgsm View Post
Did u check in section ?

If he product support , he need post in my section , how long he dont post in my section?

Check last his post in section

I think u dont carefull with money, when u lost money i say any body cheater

Do u know how much money for by one section ???
i don't know when he post in section i only know he is part of http://allunlockgsm.com/ . but i have proof when i ask u about my money next day u remove from product supporter .
Old 03-17-2016, 12:46   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i don't know when he post in section i only know he is part of http://allunlockgsm.com/ . but i have proof when i ask u about my money next day u remove from product supporter .
U send money , u trust him u send , u dont check anythink , u can not say me cheater. I dont know u send or not send money to him and when u send ????
i dont check carrfull

U check in section , all client send direct to me , i will refund all if they dont user credit in my site

I think i need cheap service but u not check

I think u need think carefull fist post.
Old 03-17-2016, 13:57   #9 (permalink)
bod
Banned

Member: 16490
Sonork: 100.1621293
Thanks Meter: 908
Donate money to this user
Right, it looks as though BesfortShalaTec was doing business behind ALLUNLOCKGSM knowledge to earn £$.

In this THIS THREAD openly admits owing $700 and not ALLUNLOCKGSM

You send $700 to [email protected] (as I cant check if this is made by BesfortShalaTec ) or is legit email of ALLUNLOCKGSM ? SMODs will have to investigate.

I don't think its right to call ALLUNLOCKGSM a CHEATER as they have been cheated themselves by BesfortShalaTec (who is now Listed Cheater) and owes
China Client - 5k
Dreamsunlock 4k
Market4gsm 2k
Pk client 2 - 500$

these as well..

You need to wait for an SMOD to look into the IPs also

Br
Old 03-18-2016, 16:48   #10 (permalink)

Member: 434031
Thanks Meter: 1
I don't know what to say but i know this : That BesfortShalaTec is a scammer i have credits on his web -alunlock-com and i want to use them normally but he ask me fresh payment
Old 03-19-2016, 00:52   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 198621
Sonork: 100.1591649
Thanks Meter: 1,083
one thing explains all: allunlockgsm responding to the posts (not hiding as cheaters do) which means he didn't do anything wrong according to the complaint,unfortunately besfort (I knew him ,he seemed good friend) surprised me !
we hope he shows up to clarify all this
Old 03-19-2016, 01:53   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2547998
Thanks Meter: 0
testing 12,13,15

hi first of all i did an extra account only to post this, i know not allowd, but yes, i already explained a lot of things,

1st unlockaz or azeriko his name should be stand clean, i owe him 800$ its true, i used his skrill to pay him half of the debt, as far he had any knowledge on this he is clean and i dont want his name to be mentioned he was the best person i ever dealed before, i m sorry for not keeping my word and pay him the ammont

but after all i did
$ 39988 30
Total Receipts
TOTAL RECEIPTS at his website
and he already profited 100x time more than that 800$ which i owe, so its okay im cleaned with him in a way

2 allunlockgsm , he is greatest man i ever knew,he accepted me as his product supporter, i was not help at him mos of the time but, in one way, i got him to owe near 5 5K , which for sure will pay
3 as slave or jawed posted, yes my friends, sorry but right now im out of budget so really i need fresh payment so u can get service i may be listed as a cheater but stil have clients which they are royal to me, what ever hapend here, as far job get done

16k is large ammount to clear, as far i dont have any reputation anymore, and as far i dont have any mobile shop as most here, im still 18, without a job,or a bussnes,

4 for the BOD, what happend with you now a user? u quited ? or maybe u made any mistake in past

5 for THE CLASH, u are the one as u listed me as a cheater i respect the decision of yours, but can u explain, did u asked the names which were in list to do it ? while listed me as a cheater u automaticly lost all those peoples money 10 3K only for refusing to pay this guy farzan, which is he soon going to be listed as cheater and also acusing people for being cheaters without any proof
Common thats your strategy ? should i be thanking you for cleaning me all the debs,
those people i never had any phisical contancts with tham, if i want they will never get their money
you could stimulated me by giving some time around 5 months for paying all of tham and at end list me up as cheater,
but was up to you ,and u know better those things

so what people wants anymore ? list thyha and azer as a cheater?
azer is famous person now, and he may also dont care for this accusation people do because mods know him what is capable source of nokia lumia direct unlock ? which do daily 1250$ at least,
allunlockgsm , is a good and a poor guy over there in vietnam, he will be married shortly in 21 march, and as far i know, he dont have a car he take the bus,

i know this post may be deleted but that is my 100% honest words about this issue
all the best, take care besfort