GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 18:55   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1973879
Thanks Meter: 0
Chinapadmall is a SCAM. Don't buy there [Solved]

Hi.

I want to tell you my experience with the online store Chinapadmall to warn you and prevent you from buying there.

On April 17th (almost three months ago) I made an order at Chinapadmall ​​to buy the smartphone UMI X2 , which was still a month or so ago from being available.

On May 24th they sent me an email claiming that the gray model was available and that they could send it if I accepted but I would have to wait a couple of days more if I wanted the white one (which I had ordered). I replied saying I'd rather wait and I expected them to send it within a week at the latest.

But weeks gone by and I had no news of them. So on June 16th I sent them an email asking if they had finally shipped my phone. They replied saying that they had supply problems (which I believed after searching a bit on the Internet) and asking me to change the smartphone model to an Iocean X7. Seeing that the phones were similar and tired of waiting, I replied accepting the offer. They replied two days later, confirmed the change and ensured that they would send the Iocean X7 in the next days.

Since that day (June 23) I have not heard a word from chinapadmall. I sent them 6 emails to different ad******* and there is no way to get a response to know what has happened with my order. To make matters worse, since the dispute has taken more than 45 days, I am no longer able to complain to PayPal and cancel my order.

Three months after I paid $300 I am without a phone, without my money and with no explanation! That's why you should not buy at Chinapadmall.

Old 07-06-2013, 21:17   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
i have contacted this company, to bring this situation to their attention..

lets see if they are concerned about their name..

br chris..

Old 07-06-2013, 22:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Donate money to this user
@ Jimmy777

wait for there response in case u fail contact me I will help.

Br
HASSANJNJ

Old 07-09-2013, 15:48   #4 (permalink)

Thank You for your responses.

They answered me the day after I posted here, telling me that they would refund my money.

However, two days after, they have not refunded it yet. It sounds like the ump****th excuse.

Old 07-09-2013, 16:28   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1975734
I think saying “SCAM” in uppercase letters is more bravado than the situation demands. They’re clearly not a reputable vendor, and clearly not reliable or trustworthy. That much is for sure. However, there’s not enough evidence here to support any claim that they’re not doing legitimate business.

Also, your have just as much responsibility as a consumer to make safe transactions as a vendor has to provide them. Dealing with international vendors, especially those in China, is always risky.

It’s also important to remember that PayPal’s 45-day buyer protection policy only applies to items purchased on eBay. You have no protection using it with other vendors, especially those in China, so it wouldn’t have helped you much anyway.

I understand that you’re upset about this, and you have a very real right to be upset. The company handled your case extremely poorly. I definitely agree that nobody should buy from them.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:34   #6 (permalink)

I have finally received a refund and an apology email today.

When I bought there I was assuming there will be some risks obviously but if I have any problem I am not going to wait until something happens. The thing that upset me was that they stopped answering my emails and did not send me a tracking number (in fact, they did not even shipped the new phone after assuring me they would).

I am ok with waiting but I am not going to tolerate several lies after having waited for three months.

Old 07-10-2013, 19:34   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
Shows what the power, of the greatest GSM forum in the world can do....

ps this forum requires 10% of your recovered money... Joke.....

lets hope this aint the last time you visit us....

The Following User Says Thank You to THE CLASH For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread