GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   is Chirag a cheater or not? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/chirag-cheater-not-848575/)

Burnt Cobba 10-25-2009 10:51

is Chirag a cheater or not?

anyone close to this guy can share his views?

his msn is [email protected]

would appreciate your views
thanks

GSM-XPERTS 10-25-2009 11:02

useless thread brother

Burnt Cobba 10-25-2009 11:19

for you maybe my friend but for me not. just checking if anyone else got something to say on this one.

let go 10-25-2009 13:08

before i see Gonnal , now Chiraq , forum very much cheater ., sell .. sell , price .. cheat .:D

ShadowmanX 10-25-2009 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt Cobba (Post 4969249)
anyone close to this guy can share his views?

his msn is [email protected]

would appreciate your views
thanks

I don't think that he is cheater.. I has some deals with him and all is well.
he is supporter of vodastar clip.

Br
Shadowman

ebu mohammed-emin 10-25-2009 14:10

wy u asking ?
u have any problem with him?

i have succes many business done with chirag
i can confirm he isnīt cheater

SCORPION-1 10-25-2009 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebu mohammed-emin (Post 4969726)
wy u asking ?
u have any problem with him?

i have succes many business done with chirag
i can confirm he isnīt cheater

asking for some one is not badthing.

when any one get cheated and he make thread here than
everybady say why u didnt confrim befor make deal.
and when any one try to confirm people ask question like this lols.

offcours he wana make deal thats why asking .
in this gsm business everyday people doing frude and runing .
so its good to confirm befor make deal save there money and time.

scor

Burnt Cobba 10-25-2009 19:05

well just not to make the story long, bought 30 logs off a sub-seller of his for Setool. Just used 5 of them. Then there were some changes in all accounts and suddenly my account just vanished. After several checking and queering around just been informed that the reason was that seller has deleted account. At first i thought it was "my" seller but then in actual fact the name Chirag popped up. I said wtf did i do?

Apparently now he admitted (after several denials) that it has been deleted in an unknown matter (maybe by magic). Anyway now he is expecting the client that is me or his sub-seller to pay for 5 credits and then he will reactivate the account with 30 credits. The thing is that its neither me nor his sub-seller's fault and yet he is expecting a "forced" payment.

This behavior is really unjustifiable, unreliable. unprofessional and most of all a proof of non honest activity on part of this known guy. I would expect a reply from Chirag himself and explain this situation without any blabbering and beating around the bush. I am not naming the sub-seller yet (but i can assure you he is an honest guy which i happily deal with). If there will be the need i ll name the sub-seller too.

Awaiting your reply dear Mr.Chirag. I am sure that you ll come up with a valid explanation to this.

Softway 10-26-2009 10:30

@Burnt Cobba

as far i know chirag is a good guy... honest as well.. did few deals without any problem though all were very small amount just like urs.. but i m sure chirag is not kinda parson who do this type of problems... i think there must be a small misunderstanding...

Burnt Cobba 10-26-2009 10:33

situation has been solved.

at the end the misunderstanding has been clarified.

devika 03-06-2010 08:46

wow its nice information chiragp.com starts to ask rpl service,
look his title message in yahoo messanger
sat/ march/ 6/ 2010

mobilezone1997 05-27-2011 16:00

Hmmmmm now i am in problem with this SPT reseller Mr chirag,i am waiting from long time now he didn't responding msn,sonork and phone call.:mad::mad: hope he will solve my problem!!!!

br
roshan

.::Indian::. 05-28-2011 09:55

he is not a good reseller, i deal with him some times and all times i got problems. always he said courier problem and sominthing.last time i order some new cables(i give list of cables then he said all have stock) he sent to me old cables which i not use. order universal box then he sent only ub box not charger. i asked many times about charger then he said will sent after 2 days.last time he said already sent and give wrong courier details. now he never answer and did not take my call.

i have no hope he will give charger. just think befor deal with him

thx
santhosh

ebu mohammed-emin 05-29-2011 14:11

many time done busines with him no really problem,
he solve all little problems and give good support,
be little bit ptient ,

iridiumsatelite 05-31-2011 08:12

hi me here

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::Indian::. (Post 7371545)
he is not a good reseller, i deal with him some times and all times i got problems. always he said courier problem and sominthing.last time i order some new cables(i give list of cables then he said all have stock) he sent to me old cables which i not use. order universal box then he sent only ub box not charger. i asked many times about charger then he said will sent after 2 days.last time he said already sent and give wrong courier details. now he never answer and did not take my call.

i have no hope he will give charger. just think befor deal with him

thx
santhosh

hi me here again.,:D how dare u to post thread against chirag? i heard that chirag was a good supporter for u from past 5 years. now u against him for only for a adapter or courier delay? shame on u.
the thing is he don't need any customers like u:p

no doubt he is a good reseller for all products :cool: