GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2015, 18:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 467279
Thanks Meter: 42
Customer nuisance

how many people here get customer bring back ipad iphone etc

after 2 weeks and say glass broke itself! lol like eg: i was making a call and glass shattered byself or ipad was in drawer and glass shattered itself?

and what should be response of trader?
Old 02-10-2015, 22:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Actually it is pretty normal: most of the chinese glass replacement are actually more fragile then an egg so getting broken 10 times easier then the original one.
Had a friend of mine who been able to break the replacement glass 3 times in 3 weeks on his iphone before deciding to pay apple to get an original one and since never broke it again.

BR

Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 00:17   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1106717
Thanks Meter: 6
Its possible the customer dropped it as well. Although chinese copy is not original quality, Any customer that have ever came back and stated that the item has been damaged again have admitted physical/user damage.

Very unlikely item lying in drawer.
The Following User Says Thank You to aliabbas1512 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 17:50   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

well if you repair 20-40 ipad per week you start to know if the parts are good or bad but when customer say i was using and not dropped just broke in my hands not even crack actually like somebody punch it (shattered) then what to say ? and i use grada AAA parts not oroginal so what you think even AAA not good enough this parts you pay more and the glass is suppose to be stronger
Old 02-11-2015, 19:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Well, as you say - if you fix 20+ of those per week then you get to know how it works.
You are the best judge here I think. We all had some dodgy customers, or just those that want to get things done cheap/free.

If your parts are not faulty/low grade (e.g. you don't have like 50% or more repairs coming back to you) then it's safe to assume it was a mechanical damage done by the customer and obviously all complaints should be rejected. I've been ordering replacements from China and not all of them are crap. I remember a supplier that made super good screens, you couldn't say they are not original even comparing side by side.
I began to think it's the same factory that does it for Apple, and very well could be.

We will never know :P
The Following User Says Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 19:35   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 618991
Thanks Meter: 12
if this topic about ipad,i can believe bcoz if we had already replacement the glass become not perfect again.u using quality AAA the glass its a litte bit thin from the original and as i know bro original not 100% .that way iam using original sparepart for the safety and not come back complain again

but if topic about iphone iam cannot believe bcoz the lcd and touch screen cannot separate hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to gamshi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 20:48   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

ok this is great info,thanks all

is there any chance can someone give me link to get original parts from please

experience is the best educator i dont intend to use crap parts and try not to its bad all round experience

although i have seen that the internet is full people complaining about original
touch screens cracking but only in hot countries due to temp change

but better to use original
Old 02-11-2015, 23:46   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i can understand if customer bring back and is cracked like 2 lines or even three lines cracked but this customers ipad look like it been punched
has anyone ever had like this and is due to fitting like it just decided to
explode in top centre area