GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 13:32   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 635240
Thanks Meter: 1
davec26 is a CHEATER!!

I have just registered here to inform all members of this community that this guy-

davec26 is a CHEATER!

Name:

David Chalton

His address:

66 spilsby road
s****horpe
north lincs
dn17 2jq

Home Number:

Mobile Number:

His mobile phone unlocking shop shouldnt be too hard to find either since it's so close to Market Hill post office

================================================== ======

I, and a good friend of mine both sent him unlocking tools in exchange for 2 mobile phones.

1 Was an N95, and another was an E65.

Over 1 week later, these phones have still not arrived. I have been given numerous SPECIAL DELIVERY tracking numbers for parcels that DO NOT exist.

Under no circumstances do Royal Mail take 6 days to deliver an item via this method. Believe me- I know because I work in the sorting office located 5mins walk from my house! This also means that I am not in a "postal blackhole" as David has said to me on one occasion!!

I, and my good friend both sent him the unlocking tools the same day we made a deal, and he received his items next day (He confirmed this via txt message, an I also seen this on the Royal Mail website).

Now all I get from him is utter b*ll**** about parcels that do not exist. The latest tracking number I have received from him was this one on Saturday just gone- ZV688923114GB but as you guys can see, on the R/M website, this item has not yet even been posted!

The problem is, he keeps feeding me bullsh*t each day as if he has something to hide and today he has had all the time he is getting from me.

So-

David- you have until 3PM GMT today to get these phones to my shop, or you will later be receiving a visit from myself and a few other people. This is not a threat- this is my plan of action against you.

I don't care if you have to walk to my shop from S****horpe- get these phones to me today or your only going to make me more angry.

I've given you so much chances, yet you've just continued to lie to me more and more.

I hate cheaters, and later today you will see just how much!

Regards-

Robert Knowles

Ps. I could have went into a LOT more detail here!
Old 11-19-2007, 22:28   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Seems this tracking number now works. Meaning it wos posted today!!

Lets wait and see whats in the parcel when it arrives.

Luckily for you David- I couldnt make it today but dont think im no bottle job because I will sort this out- beleive me!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 240939
Thanks Meter: 17
i was going to do a deal with this guy with my universal box.no offence but im glad i never now.i cant afford to lose money just like you guys.good luck sorting it out.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:09   #4 (permalink)

Member: 343357
you failed to mention that the boxes i actualy sent back to yourself ! one did not work , i have now forward this info and your deatils to the local police office as its a threat , you have your boxes back and and again one did not work , a i agree their was a delay in sending the second box back , but your sagem box was sent back the day after as their was a prob with the phones ! as stated i have reterned your boxes and have reported this to the local police station as again i have done nothing wrong , i have also posted via normal post 15 uk pounds to cover any loss your side for postage , you will receive this by wednesday , the only reaseon for the first delay was the fact that the phones i had came up barred , so i awited two other phones which again did not work , i agree i could have been more clear in this , but i have 2 tracking numbers one showing you had delivery of the first box back the day after you sent it to me the second showing delivery of the second box , and also a recorded parcell with 15 pounds for any loss you have incured in postage .
my appology for any problems you are correct in saying it took 6 days for delivery of the second box .
Old 11-20-2007, 11:16   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davec26 View Post
you failed to mention that the boxes i actualy sent back to yourself ! one did not work , i have now forward this info and your deatils to the local police office as its a threat , you have your boxes back and and again one did not work , a i agree their was a delay in sending the second box back , but your sagem box was sent back the day after as their was a prob with the phones ! as stated i have reterned your boxes and have reported this to the local police station as again i have done nothing wrong , i have also posted via normal post 15 uk pounds to cover any loss your side for postage , you will receive this by wednesday , the only reaseon for the first delay was the fact that the phones i had came up barred , so i awited two other phones which again did not work , i agree i could have been more clear in this , but i have 2 tracking numbers one showing you had delivery of the first box back the day after you sent it to me the second showing delivery of the second box , and also a recorded parcell with 15 pounds for any loss you have incured in postage .
my appology for any problems you are correct in saying it took 6 days for delivery of the second box .
hahaha.. ur lies are over David.. I will take photos of your TXT messages and PROVE to the whole forum that what uv just wrote is lies!!

You've ****ed with the wrong people

Go cry to the police- your only making things worse for yourself.

Lies, Lies, and more lies.. I have proof of dates etc, as well as the fact that you have lied to me on MANY occasions.

I will take some photos later and upload here to let EVERYONE see what a cheater you are.

BTW- I only have 1 box back- SCDR2.

Redbox2+ is not yet returned, amnd I can assure you it is working as it is brand new.

Enough b*llsh*t now- your only making yourself look even worse.

If I were you, I'd disappear now before I upload the rest of the evidence

Ps. Write here BOTH tracking numbers which show I've received both boxes back- CHEATER!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:21   #6 (permalink)

look i am willing to try and resolve this for both our sakes pm you now
Old 11-20-2007, 11:23   #7 (permalink)
Banned

FULL DETAILED INVENTORY OF EVENTS WILL BE POSTED LATER, BUT JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS FOR NOW-

OK, You sent the SCDR Box back 2 DAYS after you received it, and I received it on the third day!

You failed to tell me you had sent this box back. I was told that was the tracking number for my phones!

Secondly- after you finally told me that the original phones were barred and is why you had sent the box back- you told me you had some BRAND NEW AND BOXED ones coming which you would post me.

A few days later you told me the BRAND NEW phones had arrived and in perfect conditions (YOU WERE TXTING ME FROM THE N95!!).

Now- these phones are barred also?? hahaha you f*cking joker... DIG DIG DIG... You want a longer shovel to dig yourself this hole?

I may laugh- but beleive me David- you have p*ssed me & my friend right off- and I told you not to do that !!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:27   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Oh, and I failed to mention that despite not sending the first lot of phones to me- you tried to sell me another N95 with no charger/ box etc for £135!!

Why the hell would I want to pay you CASH for another N95 if I havn't even seen the first one??

My advice to everybody is NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS GUY.

I've NEVER been f*cked around so much in my entire life.

I gave him numerous chances to come clean with me and tell me what the real problem was- I'd have understood- but instead, he carried on LYING to me throughout... making up stories, and giving me tracking numbers for parcels that never existed.

BE WARNED!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:28   #9 (permalink)

pleae check inbox ,also i have recipts for the e65 and n95 that i did have but again please check inbox
Old 11-20-2007, 11:36   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davec26 View Post
pleae check inbox ,also i have recipts for the e65 and n95 that i did have but again please check inbox
PM Replied to .
Old 11-20-2007, 11:39   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Ps. How do you actually get receipts for barred fones?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:47   #12 (permalink)

when i brought them i give recipts and recipt for unlocking the e65 and n95 as i did not do it myself mate
Old 11-20-2007, 11:51   #13 (permalink)

i have sent you a pm to you ,
Old 11-20-2007, 12:14   #14 (permalink)
Banned

MAYBE We have reached a compromise....

I will let everyone know tomorrow the outcome.

Best Regards,

Robert
Old 11-21-2007, 19:02   #15 (permalink)
Banned

OK All good. This guy has proved that he is a man of his word, and has settled up with us both.

Forum can be closed, and please may I request that David's home address and contact details etc be removed from this thread as a matter of privacy.

Thanks again David.

Regards,

Robert