GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 21:53   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Does anyone already have problems with Narry telecom?

I bought 50kg of material of Narry Telecom, and i took about 3 months to receive all, and when i receive it was wrong the half of material, and the most important thing is no answer for this company and its workers, when they answer something in the beggining they are always stupid and say that its my problem , they donīt have nothing to do with it, well how come, i payed i treat them well and with patience and my order came at first only 5.8 kg and the rest was something of terrorism for me to have it, i have to talk with at least 4 people to solve it and always like if i was desturbing them, after 3 months my rest 43kg arrive.................i ask for 19 hwk cables and came for me 19 kits with alcatel cables and some that donīt have nothing to do with what i ordered. I try to talk to them but they donīt answer me, now they are always offline. and i have problems in my infra hand held and still no answer. so thats why i am here to see if is someone responsable in that company, and someone who knows how to treat people, i payed and loose money , with something that is simple, i order i payed and what i get, wrong material and people treating me badly, so please if there is someone responsable and if there is someone pretending to make business with this company , be carefull because they treat customers as garbage, and if they donīt do in the beginning they do it in the end, everybody works and everybody has its responsibility in life, not only Mr. Naresh work in the world. If you donīt know how to treat people, you must quit your job, in china they told you are not so welcome, i dinīt beleive that, but now i beleive and its a pitty. I WANT MY PROBLEM SOLVE , AND AN OPINION OF WHAT TO DO OF YOU GUYS OF FORUM, I CANīT LOOSE SO MUCH MONEY LIKE THAT THAT IS NOT FAIR. Now i know why they here in forum sometimes call this company cheater.
Old 08-21-2007, 22:19   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 128028
Thanks Meter: 0
if what u are saying is the truth,then u made the right thing by posting it here.am about contacting them to buy some unlocking items from them.let wait and hear from them.
Old 08-21-2007, 22:20   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 381247
Thanks Meter: 5
they are 100% ok.Been around along time like others and sometimes have the same problems just like others!
Old 08-22-2007, 01:36   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4120
Thanks Meter: 70
Typical

i seen it before honest man buy from large reputable company and they screw him becuase he is not reputable and when they deal with big company they show nice side to gain money and rewards but when small guy comes to earn his liveing they show other side snake apearance to small customer who really matter

narry team you shoudl be ashamed of yourselves but i bet you cannot feel shame maybe its against your religion ?

its people like this that make world bad place
Old 08-22-2007, 05:19   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
The goods are sent thru dhl with this tracking numbers 9911080756, 9911081445. This can be checked on dhl website
second it seen u have custom problems
because shipping from china to portugal take only 2 or 3 days maximum
if u have custom problems and goods are stuck in customs u cannot blame our company
P.S
I WARN ALL DEALER AND RESELLER PLEASE BE CAREFULL TO SELL ANYTHING TO THIS GIRL
SHE ASK U 10,000 QUESTIONS SO BEFORE SELLING HER
BE CARE FULL ALSO SHIPPING HER GOODS ALSO SHE HAS CUSTOM PROBLEMS IN HER COUNTRY MAY BE HER COMPANY IS NOT LEGAL IS ILLEGAL
Old 08-22-2007, 07:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 47441
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG-GSM View Post
I bought 50kg of material of Narry Telecom, and i took about 3 months to receive all, and when i receive it was wrong the half of material, and the most important thing is no answer for this company and its workers, when they answer something in the beggining they are always stupid and say that its my problem , they donīt have nothing to do with it, well how come, i payed i treat them well and with patience and my order came at first only 5.8 kg and the rest was something of terrorism for me to have it, i have to talk with at least 4 people to solve it and always like if i was desturbing them, after 3 months my rest 43kg arrive.................i ask for 19 hwk cables and came for me 19 kits with alcatel cables and some that donīt have nothing to do with what i ordered. I try to talk to them but they donīt answer me, now they are always offline. and i have problems in my infra hand held and still no answer. so thats why i am here to see if is someone responsable in that company, and someone who knows how to treat people, i payed and loose money , with something that is simple, i order i payed and what i get, wrong material and people treating me badly, so please if there is someone responsable and if there is someone pretending to make business with this company , be carefull because they treat customers as garbage, and if they donīt do in the beginning they do it in the end, everybody works and everybody has its responsibility in life, not only Mr. Naresh work in the world. If you donīt know how to treat people, you must quit your job, in china they told you are not so welcome, i dinīt beleive that, but now i beleive and its a pitty. I WANT MY PROBLEM SOLVE , AND AN OPINION OF WHAT TO DO OF YOU GUYS OF FORUM, I CANīT LOOSE SO MUCH MONEY LIKE THAT THAT IS NOT FAIR. Now i know why they here in forum sometimes call this company cheater.
Narry is a honest man and dealed many times with them from the start.
Never had a single problem.

I think is just a misunderstanding or a problem from your side

Regards
Old 08-22-2007, 07:33   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUNLOCK View Post
i seen it before honest man buy from large reputable company and they screw him becuase he is not reputable and when they deal with big company they show nice side to gain money and rewards but when small guy comes to earn his liveing they show other side snake apearance to small customer who really matter
narry team you shoudl be ashamed of yourselves but i bet you cannot feel shame maybe its against your religion ?

its people like this that make world bad place

Did you' bought anything or Karin???
I think Karin from Portugal.and you know the truth ?????
hmmmmm
Interesting.
We have to make a rule for stupid posts in this forum,Maybe after that
moderators will ban me hehehehe

Delete this thread please.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152573
Thanks Meter: 58
hi sir, they are 100% trustable company and have good reputation.

with best regards
alex
Old 08-22-2007, 07:47   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Arrow

@ KG-GSM

I Know Narry From Past 6 Year's An Naver Got Single Problam Dealing With Narry Telecom. Most Impo I get promt Service..

Also Me Agree With Mr Ren77..!

Regards
Munna Bhai
Old 08-22-2007, 08:21   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren77 View Post
The goods are sent thru dhl with this tracking numbers 9911080756, 9911081445. This can be checked on dhl website
second it seen u have custom problems
because shipping from china to portugal take only 2 or 3 days maximum
if u have custom problems and goods are stuck in customs u cannot blame our company
P.S
I WARN ALL DEALER AND RESELLER PLEASE BE CAREFULL TO SELL ANYTHING TO THIS GIRL
SHE ASK U 10,000 QUESTIONS SO BEFORE SELLING HER
BE CARE FULL ALSO SHIPPING HER GOODS ALSO SHE HAS CUSTOM PROBLEMS IN HER COUNTRY MAY BE HER COMPANY IS NOT LEGAL IS ILLEGAL
Dear Renato, thats true i ask questions about prices, i think that is normal, i donīt have problem with custom sir, couse i donīt make nothing ilegal, my problem is you delay my order, came all separadely as you have shown there, in two times, and the material came wrong. i try to talk with you guys and noone answer, cause what you people say is we always disturb. What is funny Renato is when i try to ask for help, you say to me that you could not do nothing, as long you didnīt no what was happening, i told you and ask for please to talk to them, and you like all of them dissapear, and now you come here and say those things? this is really a shame for you. What i say bout custom was that AS LONG YOU DIDNīT SHIP ALL GOODS AS WAS ORDERED I HAVE TO PAY FOR FEES HERE , WHICH IS ALL ALREADY PAYED, WITH NO PROBLEM, BUT THE ONLY THING IS I LOOSE MONEY WITH THAT, CAUSE OF YOUR DELAY. the most funny thing is you donīt really know what you sent to your customers, cause you sent all wrong, is that my problem, i am here with 19 kit of suposed HWK cables that have nothing to do with hwk cable. SO YOU MISTER RENATO, DONīT KNOW WHERE IS YOUR RIGHT OR LEFT, YOU FIRST OF ALL SEE REALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TRY TO SOLVE CUSTOMERS PROBLEM AND DONīT SAY THINGS YOU DONīT KNOW. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFERENT, BUT AS I SEE YOU ARE THE SAME , ON MSN YOU SAY YOU CAN DO NOTHING AND HERE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS????????? I THINK YOU ARE NOT NORMAL.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:36   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I think is normal to ship in 2 3 times same order.
All companies do that and is better for customs too.
Is normal i think

Rgds
Old 08-22-2007, 09:18   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ok is normal, when they talk to you and say something, they told me ALL goods was already sent. i was waiting for it. didn´t came i was waiting for next, came wrong, i am waiting for help, noone helps only criticize, its ok to happen misunderstanding, its ok when you try to solve as grown up people, but what is bad is when you are not treat well, is bad when you are treat like you have the fault of wrong goods that come to you, is bad when you ask for help to your suplier and he and his crew just stay off. If happen to you i am sure you would not like. I already buy things from alfamobilteam, without any problem, 100% i already bought goods from Poland and China without any problem, and here the only problem i think you didn´t understand is that they left me alone, mistaken is normal we solve it ,stupidity is not. I did my part trying to talk and see what´s the best to do, and i get nothing with that. only bad words.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:34   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 537675
Thanks Meter: 2
@KG-GSM

i read your posts,as i you understood you recieved 19 pcs alcatel cables sets instead of same pcs of hwk sets.and any other wrong items?cause 19pcs wrong sets is easy to cover for a big company.by the way do you still have the invoice?if yes paste a copy here,it will help people to understand your situatiom here.hope you solve it asap.

regards
Old 08-22-2007, 16:27   #14 (permalink)

Member: 28392
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-decode View Post
I think is normal to ship in 2 3 times same order.
All companies do that and is better for customs too.
Is normal i think

Rgds

i think its only normal for yourself. you are so funny! if the supplier cannot get the goods ready in one time just tell the customer. let the customer decide what to do.

But you can not say its nomal. not all companies do that.

Just let you know you choosed wrong words to help...
Old 08-22-2007, 18:27   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4120
Thanks Meter: 70
maybe gsm-decode has some interest in narry underpants so that is why maybe he defends him so much and want to ban or delete thread almost wishing he was mod guess what m8 u r not and u shouldent be allowed to be one as your biased and obviously gaining something from speaking verbal kaka

just see the reality narry is in his mansion counting his money and kissing women with honey on there hooters and he left half of bejin to run his silly company who are screwing the small guys left and right and when small guy come in gsmcity to complain which is his right the wankers start saying delete thread block ban blah blah this person has not been insulting at all just useing reason and you faggot bullys trying to make it a joke

p.s all china bissness same if u not there to watch what they doing they will send u the returns of factory defects or the child labourer will put wrong cables in box as he only know he need money to feed his starveing family

p.s 3 no point to argue with me at all