GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 10:49   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1713454
Thanks Meter: 1
Which Dongle has the most bugs ?

NCK Dongle has the most bugs for me,i tried to unlock many devices ,they have bugs and the support said wait for bug fix and now more the 3 month and still the bugs not fix ,for example Vodafone 246

i want to buy another Box or dongle , i donot want to learn form my mistakes, i bought gsm finder , and now is dead. i bought smart-clip, and i discivered they stop update this tool,

Old 12-14-2012, 16:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 701592
Thanks Meter: 103
Now this is an interesting question ... who stays to count bugs !? Please state what is your target ? What models do you want to unlock?
Old 12-14-2012, 18:33   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1713454
Thanks Meter: 1
as i said vodafone 246
Old 12-14-2012, 19:32   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 447187
Thanks Meter: 107
But Nck dongle best Dongle and update not stop this bug is smal and wait for fix, i love this dongle.
Old 12-14-2012, 20:10   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 11170
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 6,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebstain View Post
NCK Dongle has the most bugs for me,i tried to unlock many devices ,they have bugs and the support said wait for bug fix and now more the 3 month and still the bugs not fix ,for example Vodafone 246

i want to buy another Box or dongle , i donot want to learn form my mistakes, i bought gsm finder , and now is dead. i bought smart-clip, and i discivered they stop update this tool,

Must bugs this meen not work nothing.
And yes, code calculators not work,huawei modems new and old security not work, huawei unlock not work, mtk android alcatels not work, nokia flasher and unlocker(sl1, sl2) not work ,many mtk phones direct unlock or code read not work also, samsung not work also

May be i'am mised some here.
Here you right.
It's extremly expensive and totally useless dongle.

About vodafone 246, when we developed this solution, we haved in hands 1 vodafone 246.
For this model unlock is path unlock.
After i'am not haved any phone to try solve problem, unlock is firmware dependent.

Now we serach to buy some vf246 phone or unlock for this phone will be removed from nckdongle.
Old 12-14-2012, 20:23   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,263
Donate money to this user
Quote:

i have q simple reply here you don t like NCK Dongle ? it is buggy?

Please Return it to reseller or send back to me i will refund u straight away

look at our updates and dates then talk here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f691...dates-1316560/

so because of a new firmware can t be done you attck NCK Dongle what a joke.

BR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 20:54   #7 (permalink)
MFC
No Life Poster

Member: 83741
Sonork: 100.1624702
Thanks Meter: 88
I own most unlocking equipment and can say for sure NCK Dongle is one of my most used and consistent tools i use on a day to day bases!

1: You should have more than one tool!
2: All tools have bugs, its imposible to get everything 100% perfect!

Regards to NCK Dongle Team
Old 12-14-2012, 21:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1005489
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbita View Post
Must bugs this meen not work nothing.
And yes, code calculators not work,huawei modems new and old security not work, huawei unlock not work, mtk android alcatels not work, nokia flasher and unlocker(sl1, sl2) not work ,many mtk phones direct unlock or code read not work also, samsung not work also

May be i'am mised some here.
Here you right.
It's extremly expensive and totally useless dongle.

About vodafone 246, when we developed this solution, we haved in hands 1 vodafone 246.
For this model unlock is path unlock.
After i'am not haved any phone to try solve problem, unlock is firmware dependent.

Now we serach to buy some vf246 phone or unlock for this phone will be removed from nckdongle.

Hi,i was looking the worst tool on the market so after your post i will buy it for shure,because it can't do nothing and the price is funny so i will use it when i want to do nothing.

Regards,
Satch
The Following User Says Thank You to satch1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 22:17   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
I quote him all the time, nut as the_laser said : want warranty, buy a toaster...

And with such arguments as "vodafone 246 can't be unlocked so this tool is buggy", you can be sure you really look as clever as a ****** (don't have nice word for this, even my ***** is smarter)

ANyway look for another job, or hobby.

If you had setool you would have complained about s1 server (which is not related to team willings), with ub delays, with z3x lake of updates for a period or anything else, ans so on...

Unlocking phones with any tools is a curse, sometime you win, sometime provider wins...
Old 12-14-2012, 22:17   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
I quote him all the time, nut as the_laser said : want warranty, buy a toaster...

And with such arguments as "vodafone 246 can't be unlocked so this tool is buggy", you can be sure you really look as clever as a ****** (don't have nice word for this, even my ***** is smarter)

ANyway look for another job, or hobby.

If you had setool you would have complained about s1 server (which is not related to team willings), with ub delays, with z3x lake of updates for a period or anything else, ans so on...

Unlocking phones with any tools is a curse, sometime you win, sometime provider wins...
Old 12-14-2012, 23:11   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1005489
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:

Dear Sebstain!

All tools have (+) and (-),i already posted about it recently.
Plus and minus means-not support some models that you need etc.
Some tools are easy to use and some not.
You need experience in gsm field to know "how to",untill you catch it please read others problems and solutions.
Support is good and please find me 1 team who will give you your money back because you are not happy with it or you don't know how to use it.
About other tools you ask,you can find answers by yourself reading about other tools and problems.
I'm shure you will have problems with all tools untill you get expirience and then you will find out that your previous tools were not so bad as you were thinking before.

Good luck,
Satch
The Following User Says Thank You to satch1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 05:50   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
the vodafone 246 is a 7 euros mobile out of the market since now few months.
The big interest on a crappy model like this one can be justified only by a big stock in needs of unlock so, if is like this, is not an hard thing to do get a couple of them in a box and send (or sell, as I can't remember any problem from NCK dongle team in buying a phone when needed) to the coders.
If the problem is a single phone and all this drama is only a little child tantrum then, I'm sorry, just buy the code off your provider.

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 05:56   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,263
Donate money to this user
thanks Alex but seems the drama is user can t use but np as i said users like this i do not need seem they miss to read this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f691...012-a-1394469/

BR
Old 12-15-2012, 17:33   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
thanks Alex but seems the drama is user can t use but np as i said users like this i do not need seem they miss to read this:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f691...012-a-1394469/

BR
Lol,
you are right bro.
this thread remember me a lot this old one
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...2/#post5272524

BR

Alex