GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2015, 21:04   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1821613
Sonork: 100.1638520
Thanks Meter: 11
ExpressIMEI (ghost-love2003) ... how long do I have to wait for my payment?

Let me quickly explain what happened:

I was selling an iCloud premium service (for imeis with owner message). I had two services: One for fresh imeis, and the other one for non-fresh imeis (imeis that were already rejected).

ExpressIMEI wanted to test the service. I told him $70 for fresh imei, and $110 for non-fresh imeis. He wanted to know if I accept the payment after done, and I said yes. Delivery time? 1-4 days. Payment method? Paypal. That's it.

That conversation was on May 11 (at 20:26)

After that, he gave me 8 orders in total (non-fresh ones)... each one with its screenshot. I placed all of them.

The next day I told him one order was cancelled, because the phone number was not correct. Then he asked me to cancel another IMEI, and I confirmed him that I cancelled. Everything good so far.

Now, on May 15 (at 01:38) I told him 2 of his orders were done:

358686054438704 Done
013846003587525 Done

What did he say?

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i know those done bro
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>but with my russian source at morning

Russian source? Nah, that's not how businesses are done. I even showed him the imei being replied by my source on my source's website. Also, supposing his "russian source" removed the icloud account as he said, WHY he didn't ask me to cancel that order, same as he did with another IMEI?

Well, he agreed to pay me by saying:

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>bro calm down
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i say it's my fault that i though that
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i will not let u lose that money
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>I WILL NOT GONE WAY OR RUN

... then he said:

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>tell me last price
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>and let me collect my extra cus till now i didnt account my customer
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i will send u 1 imei tomorrow or after tomorrow
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>and the other imei i will send half of the coast u will send to me now

All of that was on May 15th. After that, I never heard from him again... I always see him offline on Sonork, and he never answers me on Skype (I send him a message everytime I see he is connected).

I didn't want to post this here, but he must pay me my $220. That's why you can't give the facility of paying after done to people you have never worked with.

I'm not sure if I should post all the screenshots, but I have them ready to be placed (the entire conversation on Sonork, screenshots of my source saying imeis were done on his website, etc).

The user information is:

Sonork: 100.1620769
Forum ID: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1182314

I will try contacting with him now on WhatsApp.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
Did he reply to you in the end?
Old 05-30-2015, 11:28   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

No, he hasn't replied to me, and he has been online on WhatsApp as well after I sent him the message.

This is the first time I post something like this here, so I'm not sure what should I do next.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:49   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
Have you asked Mods to intervene? Also mate i PM'ed you!
Old 06-01-2015, 18:47   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Message sent to the user ghost-love2003 asking his attention on this thread (He was anyway reading the thread while I sent the private message)

BR

Alex
Old 06-01-2015, 19:21   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1182314
Thanks Meter: 10
1st all my friend told in this thread 100% done and really no fake

i told him to ask his source to give me the emails and password for the 2 imei to prove that his source really who remove them .. then i can ask mine to refund my money ,, and that not happened

2nd i already gave the thread owner about 6 or 8 imeis and all non-fresh .. his source just open the only 2 imeis which already my Russian source do it and in the same time and rejected the other imeis !! i don't think it was accidentally

this us the 2 imei which icloud removed all my Russian orders i do the same to prove my time that's not fake or delay service

now i was online with my Russian source and i gave him the photos and i screenshot the apple check and waiting his answer for success then i screenshot again and put all on photo and post on my Facebook group and on Skype group

then at night i received message from omederos that the 2 imei done which i already received my orders done and already paid for those

Viber & Whats : 00201224024043
G-mail : hussein.unlock
yahoo: mr_seso20072007
facebook : gsm hussein and facebook group : ExpressIMEI Unlocking Service

i am not cheater to hide i just want answer because i got message from moulnisky .. thnx
Old 06-01-2015, 20:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 681758
Sonork: 100.1676160
Thanks Meter: 347
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by omederos View Post
Let me quickly explain what happened:

I was selling an iCloud premium service (for imeis with owner message). I had two services: One for fresh imeis, and the other one for non-fresh imeis (imeis that were already rejected).

ExpressIMEI wanted to test the service. I told him $70 for fresh imei, and $110 for non-fresh imeis. He wanted to know if I accept the payment after done, and I said yes. Delivery time? 1-4 days. Payment method? Paypal. That's it.

That conversation was on May 11 (at 20:26)

After that, he gave me 8 orders in total (non-fresh ones)... each one with its screenshot. I placed all of them.

The next day I told him one order was cancelled, because the phone number was not correct. Then he asked me to cancel another IMEI, and I confirmed him that I cancelled. Everything good so far.

Now, on May 15 (at 01:38) I told him 2 of his orders were done:

358686054438704 Done
013846003587525 Done

What did he say?

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i know those done bro
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>but with my russian source at morning

Russian source? Nah, that's not how businesses are done. I even showed him the imei being replied by my source on my source's website. Also, supposing his "russian source" removed the icloud account as he said, WHY he didn't ask me to cancel that order, same as he did with another IMEI?

Well, he agreed to pay me by saying:

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>bro calm down
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i say it's my fault that i though that
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i will not let u lose that money
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>I WILL NOT GONE WAY OR RUN

... then he said:

ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>tell me last price
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>and let me collect my extra cus till now i didnt account my customer
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>i will send u 1 imei tomorrow or after tomorrow
ExpressIMEI(100.1620769)>and the other imei i will send half of the coast u will send to me now

All of that was on May 15th. After that, I never heard from him again... I always see him offline on Sonork, and he never answers me on Skype (I send him a message everytime I see he is connected).

I didn't want to post this here, but he must pay me my $220. That's why you can't give the facility of paying after done to people you have never worked with.

I'm not sure if I should post all the screenshots, but I have them ready to be placed (the entire conversation on Sonork, screenshots of my source saying imeis were done on his website, etc).

The user information is:

Forum ID: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1182314

I will try contacting with him now on WhatsApp.
is
Thanks in advance.

Dear Friend, I Know him form long time He is Trusted And professional if you have Any Prof so give him , cose i see in his Reply He pay Russian Source Also for this imei, so better give him Prof for get your Payment From Russian

Thanks

Last edited by Hussain_Mobile; 06-01-2015 at 20:37.
Old 06-01-2015, 20:40   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1182314
Thanks Meter: 10
i already ask omederos to ask his source to give him the emails and password so i can doubt my Russian source but he didn't do
Old 06-01-2015, 21:09   #9 (permalink)

Member: 110661
Sonork: 159 2422
Thanks Meter: 44
Yeh Sure ghost-love2003 are best man 100% trusteable business person

ExpressIMEI Unlocking Service

100/100 trust
Old 06-02-2015, 02:36   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost-love2003 View Post

i told him to ask his source to give me the emails and password for the 2 imei to prove that his source really who remove them .. then i can ask mine to refund my money ,, and that not happened

2nd i already gave the thread owner about 6 or 8 imeis and all non-fresh .. his source just open the only 2 imeis which already my Russian source do it and in the same time and rejected the other imeis !! i don't think it was accidentally

this us the 2 imei which icloud removed all my Russian orders i do the same to prove my time that's not fake or delay service

now i was online with my Russian source and i gave him the photos and i screenshot the apple check and waiting his answer for success then i screenshot again and put all on photo and post on my Facebook group and on Skype group

then at night i received message from omederos that the 2 imei done which i already received my orders done and already paid for those

i am not cheater to hide i just want answer because i got message from moulnisky .. thnx
OK, I only have 3 things to say:

1) The source who removed those 2 IMEIs, is a known person here in the forum. I will contact him, and I will bring him to the conversation. Below are proofs that I didn't cheat you, and I placed the 2 imeis on my source website. I'm also including 3 screenshots of me asking my source for some proof that he did them, and you can see in the first screenshot when he wrote: "bro this mie done with, so this user misk"... which probably means: "bro this imei done with me, so this user is mistaken".

2) You never asked me to cancel those 2 IMEIs. My question is: WHY? If I place an AT&T unlock order in your website, and then I place it on another website, and the other website replies it as unlocked... and your website also replies it as unlocked... does I mean I won't pay you? You can't place the same IMEI in 2 different sources... that's a rule. Do you know why this happened? Because I said "pay after done". Yeah, my mistake. If you would have added credits to my website, you would have never placed that order in another website without asking me for cancellation (like you did with 2 imeis the day before).

2) When I told you they were done, you said you were going to pay me, and you didn't. In fact, you even removed me from Sonork, and you don't answer me on WhatsApp and Skype. Below are screenshots of it. It is you don't keeping your word.

Screenshots:

Here is the proof that your 2 imeis were replied as unlocked in my source:

Again, the story would have been very different if you would have paid for these IMEIs upfront. You would have never placed them in another source without asking for cancellation first.

Now, I have a question for you: What is the proof that your Russian source did those 2 imeis? Those 2 photos? Is that the proof you have? Because I can re-create that photo in less than 1 minute. Do you want me to do it? Here it is... an screenshot of your IMEI done 1 day before than your source picture. Does that proof anything? NO!

I have provided much more proof that I did your imei, than the proof you provided, but anyway, I will talk to my source and I will bring him here. I just don't want to say his name without asking him for permission first.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:14   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1312746
Thanks Meter: 766
omederos is a trusted person I know him for the last 4 years and have worked with him for long. My question is if the order were placed with Russian source why did he again order the same to omederos. You see omederos has record of them being done and he aleady paid for the orders to his source. He should be paid for the orders that have been completed by him.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:37   #12 (permalink)
ub
No Life Poster

Member: 1757379
Sonork: no need
Thanks Meter: 400
omederos is trust man 100%

2nd omederos tell can ExpressIMEI (ghost-love2003) Say you Rejecet this tow IMIE
he send this tow imie to 2 Suppler this is his mistak not your if he say you recjet imie after you can done then your Msket he can try send imie tow SUPPLER IF DONE ANY one done he say to other cancal i ExpressIMEI (ghost-love2003) you say him Rejcet any show here proffe
Old 06-02-2015, 09:49   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost-love2003 View Post

man yes v know u r not a cheater but this business not work like this u r wokring old in this business big fault from u y u process imeis with another source while already imeis in process with omederos with out asking him to reject imeis and once he says done u should pay him bec he have to pay his source .
Old 06-02-2015, 14:01   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
this is to highlight again the issues like this one.
If the customer is no naive to pass the same imei to 2 different sources without informing them he must be naive too in being willing to pay both.
This is not a place where to play any silly games but a professional sector where the people work hard to earn.
ghost-love2003 must pay both the suppliers if both of them are not willing to compromise as the mistake is not their one.

BR

Alex

Note : Please, keep me updated about this thread

Last edited by moulnisky; 06-03-2015 at 09:15. Reason: Mistake
Old 06-03-2015, 19:49   #15 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

It is pretty simple.. that wouldn't have happened if I would have said: "Payment upfront".

Also, two things to consider (so that all of you know I wasn't scamming anyone with my service), because he said:

Quote:
his source just open the only 2 imeis which already my Russian source do it and in the same time and rejected the other imeis !! i don't think it was accidentally
1) I never said it was 100% success. Otherwise, I would have charged you upfront. I only accepted payment after done because of low success rate.

2) See the screenshot where some IMEIs appear as DONE. Yes, that was a coincidence, and also consider this... you gave 8 imeis in total: 1 was cancelled by you a couple of days after placed, 2 were done, 1 was cancelled because of wrong phone number, 2 more were cancelled by you (because you already gave them to another source, to avoid the same thing with the 2 imeis that were done)... and ONLY 2 failed: 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 8. I didn't even say success rate, because all those success rates that people say (30%, 50%, 80%) is crap... nobody can't measure it.

3) What do I win if I tell you to pay after done? Just waste my time, and yours?

4) Ask FasGsm about it. He has done some of them with me.

I will leave you a message on Skype, or just add me to Sonork: 100.1638520, to give you my Paypal address.