GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 07:57   #1 (permalink)

Member: 973943
Sonork: 100.1578986
Thanks Meter: 0
Is that fair?

This is Cherry from China, we supply mobile phone spareparts.

One of my customer from Brazil named Eder Santana da Rocha ME, bought spareparts from me, always sent payment by paypal, he requested us to send the goods by airmail, then he no need to pay tax, and we did as he requested, but send by airmail can only send under 2kg one time, and take about 15 days to arrive Brazil, and no signature feedback on the website when the receiver got the parcel.

One time, he ordered 20pcs N95 8GB FLEX CABLE, but we sent 20pcs N95 FLEX CABLE to him by mistake, We are very sorry about that, try to solve this problem with him peacefully, I asked him if he can keep these 20pcs N95 flex cable and I will send 5pcs N95 8GB FLEX CABLE free of charge to him with next order, but he was very angry , didn't agree this solution and he 1st time freeze our money via paypal, he requested us to resend 20pcs N95 8GB flex cable, and also request us to send 19USD to him for the shipping cost he will send back 20pcs N95 flex cable back to us, we of course did as he said.

After we resend 20pcs N95 8GB flex cable to him about 15 days, he received, and he release the payment via paypal, thanks him, but unstill now, we didn't receive 20pcs N95 flex cable from him yet.

After he receive 20pcs N95 8GB flex cables, we start to do business again, even we didn't receive the flex cable he said he will send back to us.

Unfortunately one parcel we sent on May, but he didn't receive it by now, we check with airmail company, airmail company feedback me,
they will check if it is lost, then we can claim for compensation, so I explain to him, hope can understand this, but airmail company take 1~2 month to prove if the parcel lost, I said to Eder, hope he can understand this, and wait for the result of airmail company. Who knows he was very crazy about that, and he freeze all the payment he send by
paypal. Including all the orders we just sent. 5 orders payment, about 4200USD.

And one is sent by fedex, and fedex feedback us, said they can't contact with eder, hope eder can contact with fedex with help to clear custom, but he didn't contact with fedex, just know to freeze our payment. The fedex tracking number is: 865371685430

I just want to know, how can he do this? Is it fair? Our company just try our best service our customers well, if has problem, we try our best to solve with customers.

I am scare to do business with such people, never talk reasons!
His MSN is: [email protected]
Hope he can release his payment asap.
My MSN is: [email protected], [email protected]
Old 07-27-2009, 13:22   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 599306
Sonork: 100.1578386
Thanks Meter: 5,136
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry.wdq View Post
This is Cherry from China, we supply mobile phone spareparts.

One of my customer from Brazil named Eder Santana da Rocha ME, bought spareparts from me, always sent payment by paypal, he requested us to send the goods by airmail, then he no need to pay tax, and we did as he requested, but send by airmail can only send under 2kg one time, and take about 15 days to arrive Brazil, and no signature feedback on the website when the receiver got the parcel.

One time, he ordered 20pcs N95 8GB FLEX CABLE, but we sent 20pcs N95 FLEX CABLE to him by mistake, We are very sorry about that, try to solve this problem with him peacefully, I asked him if he can keep these 20pcs N95 flex cable and I will send 5pcs N95 8GB FLEX CABLE free of charge to him with next order, but he was very angry , didn't agree this solution and he 1st time freeze our money via paypal, he requested us to resend 20pcs N95 8GB flex cable, and also request us to send 19USD to him for the shipping cost he will send back 20pcs N95 flex cable back to us, we of course did as he said.

After we resend 20pcs N95 8GB flex cable to him about 15 days, he received, and he release the payment via paypal, thanks him, but unstill now, we didn't receive 20pcs N95 flex cable from him yet.

After he receive 20pcs N95 8GB flex cables, we start to do business again, even we didn't receive the flex cable he said he will send back to us.

Unfortunately one parcel we sent on May, but he didn't receive it by now, we check with airmail company, airmail company feedback me,
they will check if it is lost, then we can claim for compensation, so I explain to him, hope can understand this, but airmail company take 1~2 month to prove if the parcel lost, I said to Eder, hope he can understand this, and wait for the result of airmail company. Who knows he was very crazy about that, and he freeze all the payment he send by
paypal. Including all the orders we just sent. 5 orders payment, about 4200USD.

And one is sent by fedex, and fedex feedback us, said they can't contact with eder, hope eder can contact with fedex with help to clear custom, but he didn't contact with fedex, just know to freeze our payment. The fedex tracking number is: 865371685430

I just want to know, how can he do this? Is it fair? Our company just try our best service our customers well, if has problem, we try our best to solve with customers.

I am scare to do business with such people, never talk reasons!
His MSN is: [email protected]
Hope he can release his payment asap.
My MSN is: [email protected], [email protected]
i think you are a nice girl and doing fair bisiness
thats y you are loking for that gay
i also search for that person

keep that like of bisiness

thanx
Old 08-05-2009, 22:00   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 48037
Sonork: edermix
Thanks Meter: 21
I did the blockage of payment that all purchases that are locked i have not received and Brazilian cherry think is silly simply said that i have to wait no matter how long this to be resolved and if this had happened here in our company first i would solve the problem of my customer then i'll claim with the company that makes sending can pick up information about my person Mart Tang always buy in iPmart for almost 6 six years and i have never had problem pass and d. Cherry.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:47   #4 (permalink)

Member: 973943
Sonork: 100.1578986
Thanks for your reply, for the airmail transport has no guarantee( long time and no signature feedback) but you ask me to send by this way, I have already sent many emails to you, try to solve this problem with you, but you never reply. by the way, the parcel sent by fedex, why not to clear custom, why? Our price is FOB price, and the goods have already arrived your country, why not to help your broker to clear custom?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:53   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 685445
Thanks Meter: 10
maybe he had intention for such reason..hope you both can solved it
Old 11-11-2009, 14:35   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1158857
its very critical one.,., tough to solve