GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   FALCON BOX SHUT DOWN SERVER Without CARE USER (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/falcon-box-shut-down-server-without-care-user-2799127/)

sweetsonu984 02-21-2020 05:32

FALCON BOX SHUT DOWN SERVER Without CARE USER

Lot of user suffer But Falcon team not answer.. any one

they are say server shut down due new year chaina....
but there is lot of server they are not stop due new year only falcon server why ????

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f982...users-2798352/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f982...ating-2763936/

kalinichenko 02-21-2020 13:45

got the dongle as a gift couple of weeks ago only to learn that the server was down and support nonexistent:eek:

bigjef1 02-21-2020 14:00

That GPG products bro.. Always like that... Boring ends

aamigoo 02-21-2020 15:55

I wrote before in this section about this team but admins ignored it
Let me remind you what this team did to users
First they never provide real updates, all fake
Later they started killing sim of users for no reasons and many and many complained about it, but team deleted most of threads and again admins here did nothing to protect users.
Lately for more then a month they stopped server for the rest of users
So now all users have of them have their sim dead for no reasons and other have no access to server they just have a box like a stone
If that’s not a fraud what is fraud then ?
Is this team have more power then admins here that they can do anything and cheat users ?
Why did admins stopped grt team and can’t take any action against this team ?
We also remember when admin Leo asked this team to fix problem of sim cards but as they feel the power to do anything they just ignored that message and deleted it like all other messages.
I really don’t need this box anymore and i admit that i lost my money but at least protect other users because you give an entire section to team who eat money of users, in other word to thieves, you can’t say that you can’t do anything because in this cause you will share sin that you give them a section and protect them and take no action like you do with other fraud

warasmobile 02-21-2020 18:27

Your wraith.............

aamigoo 02-24-2020 02:13

I hope admins and users go on falcon section and see user’s complaints before they delete them like always

axxes 02-24-2020 04:52

do not buy miracle box product support not good to user , the stop all updates of falcon box

hassanjinja 02-24-2020 20:51

falcon is miracle team

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjef1 (Post 14022255)
That GPG products bro.. Always like that... Boring ends

FALCON IS MIRACLe TEAM NOT GPG

BR
HASSANJINJA

amrMHF 02-26-2020 03:59

They will ignore everyone like everytime, if team can't continue to support his tool again give us alternative activation like miracle frp and hw or xaiomi tool we need our right because you form last year to this time just give fake updates just changde number of ver and update trial life time and now server dead without any information about that!!

We need fair solution for this issue

amrMHF 02-29-2020 01:39

to Miracle team if you want to continue ignoring us i will share a trusted information about your new dongle ;)
and you will lose everything trust me and don't try me, i have all information about that.

my target is your business and your reputation, this is last deal :D

aamigoo 03-01-2020 11:22

Let’s wait for admin and see what will be their answer and their actions about stopped server and sim they killed
I hope this time they will stop those thieves and protect users on this forum

aamigoo 03-03-2020 06:01

Hello ...
Anyone is here
More than 10 days and no answer from admins

simlocktech 03-03-2020 07:43

i never liked that team,from the first day i used their dongle and discovered the were fake. non of their updates worked. its a pity that admins allow such cheats a space here to cheat people. lets wait and see.

amrMHF 03-03-2020 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamigoo (Post 14031724)
Let’s wait for admin and see what will be their answer and their actions about stopped server and sim they killed
I hope this time they will stop those thieves and protect users on this forum

admin knows everything i think no one have any answer :rolleyes:

so i will share good and trusted information about Miracle team because they also ignoring the issue and released a new dongle without activation like Falcon then kill it and release another one again and again ;)

what's the new dongle and who is coder, In the next episode will know everyone all info about that

we need our right not need war so give us compensation

jadl1994 03-04-2020 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by amrMHF (Post 14034134)
admin knows everything i think no one have any answer :rolleyes:

so i will share good and trusted information about Miracle team because they also ignoring the issue and released a new dongle without activation like Falcon then kill it and release another one again and again ;)

what's the new dongle and who is coder, In the next episode will know everyone all info about that

we need our right not need war so give us compensation

that at least let falcon be used without internet