GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Fastunlocking nck team needed here to solve my Ultimate NCK Huawei life Time activat (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/fastunlocking-nck-team-needed-here-solve-my-ultimate-nck-huawei-life-time-activat-2728000/)

rebainoor 11-17-2019 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohsin-* (Post 13898949)
This is Fair ,

Activation always based on Dongle or Box . if Base is Expired all Module also expired ,
Example are FG BOG / DC Unlocker Etc ,

There is nothing wrong , Module Activation is life Time but . you need renew base product every Year

Br
Mohsin-*

If in first Time before activation i read this :
Quote:

This Unlimited Activation will work life time PROVIDING you have 1 Year activation active in box or dongle of use.
I will not bay this activation Mr but this note its add only today

What that mean this ?!

And in DC Unlocker Etc have Real permanat life Time activation with no any payement yearly sir

:Aishur: 11-17-2019 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohsin-* (Post 13898949)
This is Fair ,

Activation always based on Dongle or Box . if Base is Expired all Module also expired ,
Example are FG BOG / DC Unlocker Etc ,

There is nothing wrong , Module Activation is life Time but . you need renew base product every Year

Br
Mohsin-*

Hi, you are a bit wrong
Even you don't have activation for dc-unlocker or fg and many others dongles, you still able to use the old softwares. For fg you can't change pack but you can use newest softs.

NCK huawei is not owned by NCK team nor by many other dongles like hua, ect.
so its activation should be lifetime regardless to the dongle support. see infinity box dongles.

they should find a way to seperate the nck products of the lifetime huawei like it was promised by many tools.

Fast Unlocking 11-17-2019 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by :Aishur: (Post 13898999)
Hi, you are a bit wrong
Even you don't have activation for dc-unlocker or fg and many others dongles, you still able to use the old softwares. For fg you can't change pack but you can use newest softs.

so its activation should be lifetime regardless to the dongle support. see infinity box dongles.

they should find a way to seperate the nck products of the lifetime huawei like it was promised by many tools.

HI, you are wrong also here, when was before unlimited it was yearly activation, when changed to unlimited it moved to based on active dongle or box with benefits to use unlimited and to use it as free to use on any pc not locked to 1 pc only, but sure the actual product must be active else why to add based only box or dongle and what is the benefit of it for us?!!

Sure all users want all for free and want to always make money for free regardless to developers etc..
I really would love to see you as, example not meant u, to sell 1.phone to customer and keep repairing phone for ever free :) sure common sense is.

So back to subject we do not ask for activation again to use Huawei module but dongle or box must be active sure.

This is our rules take or leave it

BR

:Aishur: 11-17-2019 13:13

the best example should be taken from infinity box, they can add any egg in the basket regardless to annual support activation. there is no issue at all.

rebainoor 11-17-2019 13:34

If i activated ultimate NCK Huawei in Avenger box in this case it will be a Real life Time activation ?

Only solution is to selling nck dongle and bay other product we have a Real life Time activation

Fast Unlocking 11-17-2019 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebainoor (Post 13899035)
If i activated ultimate NCK Huawei in Avenger box in this case it will be a Real life Time activation ?

Avengers does not have yearly activation yet, until it does not have it will work once it start to have yearly activation the sure it will be same as others

rebainoor 11-17-2019 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 13899049)
Avengers does not have yearly activation yet, until it does not have it will work once it start to have yearly activation the sure it will be same as others

Thinks for information
To chose my future product correctely

profkefah 11-18-2019 14:35

bro rebainoor
nck team have good updates not fake and u agrree with me

but their rule change regarding team buisness not users buisness

so they declared its unlimited time

then they changed it to based activation suddenly

and once u discuss it they block u dongle or box

Fast Unlocking 11-18-2019 15:26

Where is mods in regards to market feed back rules

5]Third parties posters are not allowed (only poster and opponent allowed to reply) except if you have problem with the same person and you post proofs.

[6]Blackmailing isn't allowed claimer will be banned

Mohsin-* 11-19-2019 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by :Aishur: (Post 13898999)
Hi, you are a bit wrong

after Major Update Infinity / FG or other need card update else you need use older version ,

Dcunlocker , if base is expired you cant use Dc phoenix and other activation done on DC

all Teams have own rules , we need follow rules if need use there tools , we cant force them for follow user rules
we all know Huawei module not owned by NCK team .but they have distributor rights in own terms and conditions , if need use nck huawei need follow nck team rules , in return they bound for give us tech support , updates support etc

Br
Mohsin-*

DavidServer™ 11-19-2019 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebainoor (Post 13898918)
I request intervention of Mr ..::Neo::.. here
And no need to modifie your annancemed now for me only
And you block m'y d'ongle becase this m'y request my life Time activation

I cant understand you, are you so dxxx...?

If you buy nck dongle you must know every year you must pay 1 year activation. This is for use new updates or server based services.
Huawei module, yes you paid and its unlimited lifetime, but you must have 1 year active.
Its just like all other modules, SPD, MTK, MAIN...you can use lifetime free only if you paid 1 year.

So...

:Aishur: 11-19-2019 13:24

@Mohsin-*
This time, I think you don’t know what you are speaking about, so it is useless to answer you.

@DavidServer™
You who speaks about dxxx are you also d**b. what is so hard to understand.
Before there is no lifetime unlimited huawei, there are only one/ two years activation for unlimited huawei. After the lifetime activation came. Some teams offered this service (let is call it HCU) on their dongles. This service has a separate tool from hde, nckxxxxxx, infinitity, ect..
NCKDongle should add an applet to the dongle as infinitybox did, or lgtool for setool, dc-unlocker for vygis,rocker, infinity etc..

@>>Gsmmilon>>
Better for you to get lost from this thread
If you want lick this product, we don’t care about it but don’t attack people which you don’t knew

@mods,
Sorry, I don’t know that rule (4). Please consider as the feedback is not forcibly a fight between two protagonists.
This section allows to users to express their opinions about the products. The opinions can express the satisfactions (+) or the disappointments (-).
Unfortunately, some product supporters have a nasty behavior, after a bad feedback, they delete posts or/and close the thread even more blocking dongles or banning of a whole country IPs (Tunisia for example)
Thanks for understanding

DavidServer™ 11-20-2019 04:31

There is no point talking to you...
some, offered, should....

You want the product to fullfil you. business not work this way.

Talking about get lost? you should get lost.
Its simple, if you dont want to use nck anymore, dont use it.
Use HCU instead...