GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 06:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 468751
Thanks Meter: 352
FoneFusion : Cheater of gsmworld

Beaware of FoneFusion,
He was cheated me for Nokia Vertu firmwares, I was posted once on July but have no time to reply Moderator's PM message so the thread was removed. FoneFusion said that once his details been remove, he will refund me, but till now, I have receive nothing from him! He was sending me a PM after the thread was there, 30.July, now is 08.Sep, more than a month passed but I got nothing back. Finally, I decided to bring this cheater out.
Here is his details:
Account Holder Mr J Toye
Account Name Bank of Scotland
Account No. 00165673
Sort Code. 832 708

And here is the fully story:

26.Sep.07:
FoneFusion wrote:
my add is [email protected] i will not be on until later tonight about 3.5 hours i all questions can be asked here before i leave my shop as my engineers are here once i leave shop i can not answer technical questions

Regards,

Fonefusion

26.Sep.07:
FoneFusion wrote:
Will sell software for 500 Euro's or can do 1 pcs for 45Euros more than 1pc we can talk if you have more quantity!

Regards,

Fonefusion

03.Oct.07:
FoneFusion wrote:
Hi,

sorry i took so long to reply was on business trip got back yesterday yes i can provide this software however i do not use paypal i prefer to have money in bank direct transfer if you do not trust me i have many refs here or can take half the now until you receive goods then other half once you receive,

let me know

Fonefusion aka James

04.Oct.07
[quote=winVISTA]Ok sir,so we can confirm this again: i will get all nokia vertu firmware,flashing solution,reset lietime,pinout,cable,security code reset,is that correct sir?please confirm and give me your bank account or creditcard would be beautiful.i like to send by paypal cos it fast,free,it's not that i am not trust you,sir.

I can confirm that you wil get all all nokia vertu firmware,
flashing solution,security code reset,reset lietime,pinout & cable provided, i will also chuck in few software extras as well java apps and wallpapers etc, i do not use paypal i have been conned before my bank details are

Account Holder Mr J Toye
Account No. 00165673
Sort Code. 832 708

Please provide me with your home address if i receive payment quickly i can burn software to disk and send cable and disk today!

Regards,

James
Sort Code

04.Oct.07:
Originally Posted by winVISTA
Are you there?
Please confirm these things :
Country = UK
Funds = 250EU , ok?
Please quickly, i'm ready now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoneFusion
if you do transaction promptly i can send today i leave my shop soon for meeting so please let me know!

Regards,

Jamie

YES GO once i receive i will upload!!

04.Oct.07:
Ok well i aawait the payment before i send you anyhting you must understand payments can look as though they went through but havent i will have full proof once in my bank account!! then i will send what is your home address for the cable?

Regards,
I wrote:

05.Oct.07:
Hi, have you got money in your bank account?
I'm still waiting for file.
Regards

08.Oct.07:
Hi mate, please check your bank now! Sure that you got the money today.
I'm waiting for files now.
Please send me these files, I will send the half funds too. Thank you.

14.Oct.07:
Hi mate,10days passed since i send you money.have you upload file? I saw you online on 12.Oct,please answer my pm.money it's on your account already,and i am waiting for files.

15.Oct.07:
Mate,
Today you also online, but ignored my message. So what should I supposed to do in this situation?
Might I contact the bank, for scam department service, and report to Mod in this forum. I hope you treasure your nick and your face. I really don't wannt mess anything up. I never want to see your nick on blacklist, cheater list and moderator ban your nick.
If there is any diffcult as your side, just tell me. Or may be your are busy these day, please tell me and tell me when can you send me software that on our duel. Hope you understand.

Help IP Address Search for User: "FoneFusion"
Registration IP Address 195.188.195.163
Post IP Addresses
194.82.141.213 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
195.188.104.4 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
195.188.195.163 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
82.40.96.186 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
82.40.96.250 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
82.40.98.128 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
82.41.171.196 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
82.41.174.199 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
86.136.177.69 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

You have last active is this forum! These are some evidences!
Please, tell me what situation you are, do not ignore my message again. Thank you, sir.
Regards.

17.Oct.07:
I Wrote:
FoneFusion
Last Activity: Today 12:55

Well then, you were online, and the fact is ignore my message after take money. I asked moderator send you message, after 7 days from today - I send this message, I will report to moderator then your nick with your full details will be on blacklist trader, cheater, with a sticky!

30.July.08:
Hi,

i never received any more info regarding your money m8 i never noticed it was in account until i seen your post all your money will be refunded once my personal details are ALL removed from site do i make myself clear!

Regards,

Fonefusion

there are various people posting my bank details which actually has ****ING cost me like here:

http:///vbb/showpo...7&postcount=12

http:///vbb/showth...19#post3488619

and now people say i cheat them when never dealt with them like here:

http:///vbb/showpo...82&postcount=7

& here:

http:///vbb/showpo...36&postcount=3

Now remove posts and this will all be resolved!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 06:59   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 468751
Thanks Meter: 352
There is full details of history, this time I think moderator should bring him to blacklist.
Thing reason make me sick of him is he even try to scam for a small mount of money.
There is no reason that he hasn't receive my PM and hasn't notice the money was on the bank for a year long!
He is also online and active in forum during that period.
I won't let this cheater escape agian.
to FoneFusion: 500EUR isn't too much, it can't save your life but it can ruin your name. It's a shame!
Old 09-08-2008, 14:38   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 565867
Thanks Meter: 15
this guy recognized as cheater LONG LONG time ago.

Go to his address and get your money back!!

Fools for dealing with a cheater anyway- you were all warned!
Old 09-08-2008, 15:00   #4 (permalink)

Member: 495458
Thanks Meter: 4
Account Holder Mr J Toye
Account No. 00165673
Sort Code. 832 708

well known cheater!
Old 09-08-2008, 15:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 525282
Thanks Meter: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabar1985 View Post
Account Holder Mr J Toye
Account No. 00165673
Sort Code. 832 708

well known cheater!
wy do u not answer your own post over here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=578838&page=3

i did send u pm 1 week ago and still now answer

?
Old 09-08-2008, 15:28   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabar1985 View Post
Account Holder Mr J Toye
Account No. 00165673
Sort Code. 832 708

well known cheater!
look who's talking, aka "gsmminds" biggest cheaters ever!

many people will now not buy anything from ANYONE in the philippines because of you.
Old 09-08-2008, 19:22   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by winVISTA View Post
There is full details of history, this time I think moderator should bring him to blacklist.
Thing reason make me sick of him is he even try to scam for a small mount of money.
There is no reason that he hasn't receive my PM and hasn't notice the money was on the bank for a year long!
He is also online and active in forum during that period.
I won't let this cheater escape agian.
to FoneFusion: 500EUR isn't too much, it can't save your life but it can ruin your name. It's a shame!

I heard he was refunding ppl a little while ago, but clearly it seems he has not bothered!

Still, what goes around comes around for all of us!

Reckon by all the ip's he's used that he msut be using net cafe's aswell!
Old 09-20-2008, 09:22   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 865496
Thanks Meter: 6
he is refunding payments , after cheating again other people.
Old 09-21-2008, 17:00   #9 (permalink)

Really?

Would be interesting to see who has received money back from him, cos i dont think he is refunding ppl, i think he just said he would to buy some time for a name change!
Old 09-21-2008, 19:48   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
Really?

Would be interesting to see who has received money back from him, cos i dont think he is refunding ppl, i think he just said he would to buy some time for a name change!

In fact, here he is trying to get his name changed so he can try and disappear without paying as different user, and maybe even start again cheating ppl!

http:///vbb/showth...469164&page=34
Old 09-21-2008, 23:54   #11 (permalink)

Member: 778070
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
In fact, here he is trying to get his name changed so he can try and disappear without paying as different user, and maybe even start again cheating ppl!
But is this not what you did yourself?

Is funny how it is some people are quick to point at other but always hide behind other name and start their cheating again.

About time you took responsibility for your own debts instead of point at others!

Many people been cheated for gsm by YOU Mr Rawlinson, so how about creating thread of asking people what you owe to them and then start to paying some people back and earn some respect for yourself, instead of pretending to be the big player in gsm when you have no money and only can spend the money of others that you have been gifted with.

You buy with others money, and people waching you and waiting for the time to collect. Your crimes will someday catch up on you.

Fraud Squad

And yes I have make 2 post, but I am only here to protect interest of this forum and help stop the sort of crime you and others make and then report it to moderators directly.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:11   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
LONG LONG TIME AGO i posted about fonefusion years infact ice to see an address here