GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:32   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 47
Member: 291115
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
Genie Universal Team / Dani / Alex


They have decide to "Ban" all our accounts and then deleted my post in their forum. So he has left me no choice but to put my end of the story on here


We purchased over 400pcs of Clips from Alan in total. We had returns that Alan refused to return so we return to you, after 2 months, you call us to tell me that you have finally repaired the boxes.

No offense but the White old box is already useless, and now you actually expect us to accept this after all this time? I don't know many resellers that would actually take the stock back after 5-6 months of having Faulty Useless clips that didn't work.

We spent a lot of money with you guys with Clips and Logs. Your issues with Alan not paying you for clips and logs is your issue with Alan, we are only a reseller you are the developer of the product, so all issues concerning this is your problem, you should not take out issues with your main distributor out on your client.

We have already said that we owe you £4500 for Logs, we will pay you this minus the different that we paid for Genie Universal. 150 Euros for Every Genie Universal we purchased (this was price on last batch).

Im sorry that you think this is unfair, however with all due respect the White box is already useless 2 months ago, now its completely useless as cannot resale these onto customer as your "Black 2009 or 2010 box" whatever you called it, is the current and only supported one by you guys.

What i find amusing is their are various posts saying that you will fix old faulty boxes that came from Alan, but we had to fight with you guys for weeks in order for you to even bother to fix them, with stupid things of " take 100 more boxes " and we will fix.

My advice to everyone that has a old genie box is, wrap it in Cotton wool, hope it ever goes wrong, because honestly it will be your worst nightmare.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:49   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Amir-SkillZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Capetown
Posts: 6,703
Member: 91045
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,691
Ok..
Just to Make one thing Clear here
The White Genie BOX..till which HW they were faulty ?
As Last batch of Genie White Boxes have HW 1.8 on PCB Written Same as New Black Ones have..
Or any Difference that White one may still be faulty or can go anytime ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:51   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 29
Posts: 16,238
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir-SkillZ View Post
Ok..
Just to Make one thing Clear here
The White Genie BOX..till which HW they were faulty ?
As Last batch of Genie White Boxes have HW 1.8 on PCB Written Same as New Black Ones have..
Or any Difference that White one may still be faulty or can go anytime ?
Hi !

White genie box has battery problem. Also in MMC there is NO full data ; ) many files were missed : (
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Amir-SkillZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Capetown
Posts: 6,703
Member: 91045
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
Hi !

White genie box has battery problem. Also in MMC there is NO full data ; ) many files were missed : (
Whats Your HW Number Written on back UnderBattery on PCB
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:05   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 47
Member: 291115
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir-SkillZ View Post
Ok..
Just to Make one thing Clear here
The White Genie BOX..till which HW they were faulty ?
As Last batch of Genie White Boxes have HW 1.8 on PCB Written Same as New Black Ones have..
Or any Difference that White one may still be faulty or can go anytime ?

Just because number is the same doesnt mean from same place

White Box was made by Alan - XPMobile

Black Boxes made by Bpreaks / Davor
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::Angel::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 29
Posts: 16,238
Member: 643472
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir-SkillZ View Post
Whats Your HW Number Written on back UnderBattery on PCB
Hi !

I dunno where it's written on PCB ? : ( I know one thing that my reseller had ****ed me out. He has sold me faulty Genie box, after all, he knows but did not mention me about this. When I told him about battery, He said, we are all using without battery, so skip the damn battery from Genie box and use using V3 cable. Hehehe. It may sounds funny ; )

Well , I will not mention his name here, because I don't want fight for one Geniebox, (If i want i can) I have learnt that I had mistaken once and bought from him, nexttime I will not buy anything form him.

Last edited by ..::Angel::..; 01-13-2010 at 12:19. Reason: correct spell
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 15:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Bph&co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: UK
Posts: 3,185
Member: 1024
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,505
Hi,

My take on the story. It was the summer of 2009, i was alone in the office,
working on SL3, Dani, Davor and Sasha are in China make new device.

A guy comes on icq and wants to buy credits. I don't know him, we never
spoke, but he says is Network unlock(Nadeem) partner. So he should be
allright - i have met Nadeem once at Cebit, he is the MT box guy in UK - no
way this guy will cheat me.

So he starts buying credits, first time he is prompt. Then second time he says:
'Can you please add credits - i will delay payment 2 days', Ok i do it, he is cool
no way to cheat me.

Then third time delay is a week, next time is 2 weeks. And obviously last time
we don't even get the payment( the disputed 4500UK). You will say it had
all signs of Ponzi cheater, but i was too stupid to see it, maybe i was
overloaded with work and just didn't put enough care. My fault.

Their excuse - you see they got f_ck_d by Alan and we need to compensate
them. Well in my view - i had a deal with him that didn't evolve Alan - he got
credits from me, i can see them all sold on the server to his customers, he got
his money from them, so what's the loss for him ?

And magically this happens the same time GT release 9DDB unlock with cheap
credits. And guess who is the biggest UK reseller for those credits.

But at the same time, i know in business people have to do compromises - so
i was really upset and stopped talking to Sha, but Dani decided to sort the
situation. He made a deal with Nadeem that we will repair those devices and
eventually get our payment from them. Well it was all done yesterday, Dani
called Nadeem and the response - 'We are no longer interested in paying the
money we owe you'

And now i read this post - how bad we cheated them - well i see they changed
their minds again - now they want exchange with brand new devices.
So what's next - you want to shag my 14 year old daughter ? (not that i have one though)

So to summarize - there are 2 types of people: real men and pu$_ies. You
are either one of them. Real men - they hold to their word and don't do
this bitching tricks. The rest - well you know what they are good for.

Advice to people who plan to do any business in the future with those 2 guys
- they are safe, but if you see any sign of delayed payments, excuses - run away.
Do not try to suppress you gut feeling about them.

With absolute no Regards, Alex
B-phreaks
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bph&co For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 15:29   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 47
Member: 291115
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
Alex

you know for a fact we took Credits more than 3 Times from you.

i have £xx,000 sent to you via Paypal and this is without all the Cash that we sent you.

All we asked from you guys was that you REPLACED or FIXED our clips, in a reasonable time.

You then come to us and say, if you take 100 PCs of New Clips, we will repair your old clips.

So you want me to invest about 15k Euro of Clips, when i already have around 4500-5000 euros in Faulty clips

so i have to have total invesment of 20k Euros to try to make back my loss?
ALAN was your distributor, he was your main man, he handled everything, many times i tried to buy clips and logs direct from you guys, always got told "Go Speak to Alan" he is our guy you must deal with him, then when he cheats you for money by not paying for clips and logs, you decide that well they all purchased from Alan, its ok its nothing todo with us, we didnt take their money, so its nothing todo with us.

Yes this was your and Dannys attitude towards this. I can understand this, but then you should come out publicly on this forum and say ALL WHITE BOX CLIPS, that where sold by Alan are no longer covered in warrenty by anyone from Bpreak Team PERIOD.

However you have not you have said on a few posts in this forum that you WILL Repair the boxes as long as they are sent back to you. So why doesnt this count towards your resellers? or are you guys so greedy that you only care about your end user.

And as for MT-Box, they had solution for along time before you, they didn't release on to market, to be frank you where lucky to get that long with it all to yourselfs.

Its not anyone's fault that this situation with Alan happened and you did not maximize on this other than yours.

And if you want 4500 GBP from us, you fix clips in 1 week get it done as soon as possible and resolve the situation, i have already had to return money to all customers that we have had clips outstanding due to this mess or replaced with 2010 Black Box. At our own expense with no help from you guys at all.

Big Joke
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 15:54   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in a box
Posts: 123
Member: 142300
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bph&co View Post
Hi,

My take on the story. It was the summer of 2009, i was alone in the office,
working on SL3, Dani, Davor and Sasha are in China make new device.

A guy comes on icq and wants to buy credits. I don't know him, we never
spoke, but he says is Network unlock(Nadeem) partner. So he should be
allright - i have met Nadeem once at Cebit, he is the MT box guy in UK - no
way this guy will cheat me.

So he starts buying credits, first time he is prompt. Then second time he says:
'Can you please add credits - i will delay payment 2 days', Ok i do it, he is cool
no way to cheat me.

Then third time delay is a week, next time is 2 weeks. And obviously last time
we don't even get the payment( the disputed 4500UK). You will say it had
all signs of Ponzi cheater, but i was too stupid to see it, maybe i was
overloaded with work and just didn't put enough care. My fault.

Their excuse - you see they got f_ck_d by Alan and we need to compensate
them. Well in my view - i had a deal with him that didn't evolve Alan - he got
credits from me, i can see them all sold on the server to his customers, he got
his money from them, so what's the loss for him ?

And magically this happens the same time GT release 9DDB unlock with cheap
credits. And guess who is the biggest UK reseller for those credits.

But at the same time, i know in business people have to do compromises - so
i was really upset and stopped talking to Sha, but Dani decided to sort the
situation. He made a deal with Nadeem that we will repair those devices and
eventually get our payment from them. Well it was all done yesterday, Dani
called Nadeem and the response - 'We are no longer interested in paying the
money we owe you'

And now i read this post - how bad we cheated them - well i see they changed
their minds again - now they want exchange with brand new devices.
So what's next - you want to shag my 14 year old daughter ? (not that i have one though)

So to summarize - there are 2 types of people: real men and pu$_ies. You
are either one of them. Real men - they hold to their word and don't do
this bitching tricks. The rest - well you know what they are good for.

Advice to people who plan to do any business in the future with those 2 guys
- they are safe, but if you see any sign of delayed payments, excuses - run away.
Do not try to suppress you gut feeling about them.

With absolute no Regards, Alex
B-phreaks


You are totally correct.This is a nasty and old trick. They did not buy the boxes from you so cannot hold you responsible! They just didnt want to pay you because of cheaper credits and anyone can see this.
If you buy a hoover from Dixons and it is faulty you take it back there. You dont try to sacm the manufaturer!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kieren For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 16:08   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Bph&co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: UK
Posts: 3,185
Member: 1024
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,505
Hi,

I am really curious how come you have such a big insight into our business
agreement with Alan ?

Genie project was manufactured on the basis that all HW costs, factory, shipping
and sales will be handled by Alan's company in China. So all money invested to
produce the HW was his, we were paid small licence fee for each device sold.

So you come here and say - you B-phreaks are the same entity as Alan - that's
not correct. But i guess is easier for you to keep us hostages because Alan is
far away and you have no way to force him.

You also seems to imply that we somehow punish customers for money that we
didn't get payed (our licence fee) for 1000 devices he sold. That off course
is a big lie. If we did that - all those devices would have been allready blacklisted/barred or
disabled for support.

The reason we said we will repair devices is because we felt bad about people
that have invested a lot of cash to buy Genie, most of those people in poor
countries where 300 Euros are a lot of money. The most of those 300 Euro
went in the pockets of resellers like you and Alan. The small amount that
suppose to be ours didn't even reached us, but is ok, we always had the chance
to develop new solutions and somehow manage from the credits sales.

So as far as i am concerned - I have no obligation to repair or exchange
devices from you. If you have been playing nice about it - there was a
big chance that we have sorted you out as a investment in future business
with you. But you have managed to blew it with your 'I am a customer/i know
my rights/going to write a letter' attitude.

Anyway as i said in my previous post - I am done with all this. Please sort
out everything with Dani. I really have nothing more to say.

Alex
B-phreaks
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bph&co For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-13-2010, 16:33   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 47
Member: 291115
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bph&co View Post
Hi,

The reason we said we will repair devices is because we felt bad about people
that have invested a lot of cash to buy Genie, most of those people in poor
countries where 300 Euros are a lot of money. The most of those 300 Euro
went in the pockets of resellers like you and Alan. The small amount that
suppose to be ours didn't even reached us, but is ok, we always had the chancew
to develop new solutions and somehow manage from the credits sales.

So as far as i am concerned - I have no obligation to repair or exchange
devices from you. If you have been playing nice about it - there was a
big chance that we have sorted you out as a investment in future business
with you. But you havemanaged to blew it with your 'I am a customer/i know
my rights/going to write a letter' attitude.
Thankyou for finally coming out and saying that its ok for you to screw your resellers, but as long is it seemed you are looking after the end user everything is ok.

REGARDLESS of what goes on between you and alan, the DEVICE is yours, as you proved by making the 2010 Version. The Buck stops with you guy, if you decide to make the updates, the credit sales, you attach your name to it.

Its not our fault, you tell us to buy from someone we buy, but when something goes wrong, at the end of the day you guys are reasonable.

Anyway i will work out the balance of clips, and send you the money for the balance is is owed towards logs.
If you want to send me same amount of clips we sent you in new Black Boxes, we will of course pay balance in full.

I will leave the ball in your court.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UnikGSM_Sha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 16:52   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester, united kingdom
Age: 35
Posts: 2,017
Member: 288521
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnikGSM_Sha View Post
Thankyou for finally coming out and saying that its ok for you to screw your resellers, but as long is it seemed you are looking after the end user everything is ok.

REGARDLESS of what goes on between you and alan, the DEVICE is yours, as you proved by making the 2010 Version. The Buck stops with you guy, if you decide to make the updates, the credit sales, you attach your name to it.

Its not our fault, you tell us to buy from someone we buy, but when something goes wrong, at the end of the day you guys are reasonable.

Anyway i will work out the balance of clips, and send you the money for the balance is is owed towards logs.
If you want to send me same amount of clips we sent you in new Black Boxes, we will of course pay balance in full.

I will leave the ball in your court.

I think its like saying I bought 2008 Model Mercedes Something Went Wrong Instead Of Fixing It Please Send Me 2010 Model. Wake UP


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 17:12   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 47
Member: 291115
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.101844
Thanks Meter: 13
I dont think Mercedes would leave you without a car for 5 months in the repair shop my friend after first refusing to repair it
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 17:49   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Amir-SkillZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Capetown
Posts: 6,703
Member: 91045
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnikGSM_Sha View Post
Just because number is the same doesnt mean from same place

White Box was made by Alan - XPMobile

Black Boxes made by Bpreaks / Davor
HI,
Actually i bought from u Sha
Just to confirm here from Alex is their any Problem ?
The White Genie with HW 1.8 when that was released...
was the problem with genie Fixed ? project was still in Alan hands (manufacturing) or New team had taken cover that time ?
as i saw New Black Genie also have same 1.8 HW
Well for now i dont get any prob with it ...or may i will get problem of any kind just that i wanted to know my friend
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 18:32   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
moulnisky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 54
Posts: 17,682
Member: 947561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,976
Too much mix-up: see the story in this way.
Alex is microsoft and Alan IBM.
IBM sell computers with ms-dos inside and suppose to pay Microsoft the fees.. IBM never pays and the customer who has 100 computers broken decide to take is lost out of microsoft which never got is fee too.
In your opinion who is right?

BR

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Genie universal team??? hazar Genie Universal 3 12-26-2009 02:51
Genie Universal team fbus ???? hazar Genie Universal 4 12-01-2009 05:56
Why Genie Universal Team cheat their normal Customers? bb5_warlord The Market Feed Back 40 07-03-2009 17:41
New Genie Universal site is complete! Wih more features added to genie device!!! xpmobile Main Sales Section 0 06-03-2008 22:21

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:49.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.45767 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO