GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 15:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1178314
Sonork: 100.1603064
Thanks Meter: 891
Gpg Dragon Dead Answerd Me Product Manegers?

gpg dragon team cheating people Is 2.11 after the disaster are much apdats that is the fake
If the PC does not set any conect even if someone comes error 2.11 on the same set of conect thet is also known as a resolution
I want to say, why not worked New apdats?
Gpg team Faisal Faheem Anjum computer and have deceived the people who are fake apdats
Random people forced to buy volcano Everyone here is trying to make money
I think Product which Faheem Anjum and faisal computer Product must bycoat
I know dellet my post would have put every man to his right to speak

No regards,
Old 05-28-2012, 16:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1640158
Sonork: 100.1615555
Thanks Meter: 138
bro i think now gpg dragon product time is over now we need

volcono and then after more 6 month or 1 year need and other

new tool that new launch the team same like volcono box so

better is this to forget dargon if u want to work need now volcono

after some time if need work in market need more new product

no regar

same for Dargon
Old 05-28-2012, 16:18   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71190
Sonork: 100.1580485
Thanks Meter: 87
what is after volcono ???????? gpg dregon lunched more then 1 year and now its end , after some months volcono will too end then then will a new box foolcano luch for making peopels fool.
Old 05-28-2012, 16:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Guys,
every year I spend about 3-400$ in tools for the normal mobiles I service here (Sony, samsung, lg, nokia alcatel, huawei, zte and various) and for nokia I invested around 15.000$ in bruteforce servers in the last 18 months.
Chinese phones are about 20-30 productors with almost a different mobile each productin batch: so you pretend to don't invest anything every year?
Unluckily update your tools is something needed in this sector so or you follow the hot product time to time or just give up, no other chance.
Please, keep the chinese phones tools threads in the chinese phone area..

BR

Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 16:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1134419
Sonork: 100.1621725
Thanks Meter: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Guys,
every year I spend about 3-400$ in tools for the normal mobiles I service here (Sony, samsung, lg, nokia alcatel, huawei, zte and various) and for nokia I invested around 15.000$ in bruteforce servers in the last 18 months.
Chinese phones are about 20-30 productors with almost a different mobile each productin batch: so you pretend to don't invest anything every year?
Unluckily update your tools is something needed in this sector so or you follow the hot product time to time or just give up, no other chance.
Please, keep the chinese phones tools threads in the chinese phone area..

BR

Alex

Bro you are from England !
But users like Me and other are from INDIA or Pakistan.
If you come over here you will see that lots of China set is sold here.
Some of Brands like KARBONN, INTEX, MICROMAX, ZEN, ONIDA and lots of.
In my exprience, till now I didn't use BF for SL3 .
I have just HWK & MXKEY. Till now I am sucessefully doing my job with those boxes for NOKIA.
In my area if any one try to sold any service provider lock set customer will not buy. If I charge Rs.1500 for unlock a Nokia 2700C or 5130c then customer say thet " Better to buy any secound hand 2700c or 5130c with that money". This is the fact.

We all asking for GPG Dragons update. Because of GPG Dragon is most best for MTK SPD Mstar pinfinding.
But we all have another box. I have Spider man , AVATOR, GPGDragon & VOLCANO for china mobile service.

I think now you can understand why we all shout for China mobile service boxes.

Br.
MRIDUL
The Following User Says Thank You to mridulnandy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 16:53   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mridulnandy View Post
I have just HWK & MXKEY. Till now I am sucessefully doing my job with those boxes for NOKIA.
In my area if any one try to sold any service provider lock set customer will not buy. If I charge Rs.1500 for unlock a Nokia 2700C or 5130c then customer say thet " Better to buy any secound 2700c or 5130c with that money". This is the fact.

We all asking for GPG Dragons update. Because of GPG Dragon is most best for MTK SPD Mstar pinfinding.
But we all have another box. I have Spider man , AVATOR, GPGDragon & VOLCANO for china mobile service.

I think now you can understand why we all sohout for China mobile service boxes.

Br.
MRIDUL
Yes bro, I do understand you.
The reality is that is impossible manage only one brand using one tool so think how hard can be for one box service all the chinese phones on the market.
As MTK Dragon looks like is till the top but for ccoolsand you need volcano as for old models may be still infinity is the best (don't really know the actual scenario with thse boxes so if I say any stupid thing just feel free to correct me)
So you are and will always be forced to use more then one box for your job until some coder won't do the magic to make all the possible cpu/flash memory on the market.
Volcano is a brand new tool so it is normal the team dedicates his time to support the cpu and the flash not supported by other tool as need to gain market using big world first.
About dragon it is a commzero prodcut and as all the commzero product right now is sleeping, sorry about it: the other commzero box who been talking about news at the end looks like were just talking lies.

BR

Alex
Old 05-28-2012, 17:00   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 203352
Sonork: 100.1609650
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by mridulnandy View Post
In my area if any one try to sold any service provider lock set customer will not buy. If I charge Rs.1500 for unlock a Nokia 2700C or 5130c then customer say thet " Better to buy any secound hand 2700c or 5130c with that money". This is the fact.

I think now you can understand why we all shout for China mobile service boxes.

Br.
MRIDUL

you shout nobody will stop you but shout in correct place
Old 05-28-2012, 17:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 558412
Thanks Meter: 117
as a result there is no box ideal and will be alive for ever.each one takes it s time then off.this is the rule of the game
Old 05-28-2012, 17:15   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
OMG this is just ridiculous.

every two days, just when yet another stupid GPGdragon-begger falls in the archives of this forum, comes another stupid gpgdragon user to start the same post again.

yes, gpgdragon is not updating as fast as you guys want.
yes, another chinese phone box is doing some good releases.
yes, you are making money with this business (or just get the fruck out of here)
yes, your main business comes with those sh1tty chinese phones.

so, why dont you buy the box that is doing the job that you want and stop SPAMMING this section with the same sh1t every two days?

1 year ago, there was no other box that could do what gpgdragon box was doing.... so you guys bought gpgdragon to do it. I didnt see any of you bothering spiderman box, or FURIOUS team to release some new box... you BOUGHT THE HOTTEST SOLUTION for the time.

My point gets all blurry when I just try to make some sense out of so much cr@p.

Even if you are right, which you are not, there is a specifically made section in this big forum just for chinese phones and chinese boxes. In every single lammer post about gpgdragon there is just 2 lammers agreeing with the one starting the posts (those 2 guys that opened before) and 10-15 guys telling the post starter to get the fruck out of TMF section.

Being this forum an international forum... and this specific matter an INDIAN/PAKISTANI complain/problem... wouldnt it make any more sense to write all this **** at a local Indian/Pakistani forum? I am sure you will get lots of those forum's users to agree with you. Sharing the same problems..... And even then I am almost certain that in THOSE forum this kind of lammers will get the same kind of answers that are getting in this forum, because if you cannot make money to invest you are in the wrong business field.

If cyclone is "most best" for Nokia and I need to unlock an Alcatel phones I buy the box/dongle that unlocks Alcatel phones, but instead you guys keep opening threads on how slow is cyclone team adding Alcatel support.

GBTA
Old 05-28-2012, 17:46   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1434736
Sonork: 100.1607275
Thanks Meter: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
OMG this is just ridiculous.

every two days, just when yet another stupid GPGdragon-begger falls in the archives of this forum, comes another stupid gpgdragon user to start the same post again.

yes, gpgdragon is not updating as fast as you guys want.
yes, another chinese phone box is doing some good releases.
yes, you are making money with this business (or just get the fruck out of here)
yes, your main business comes with those sh1tty chinese phones.

so, why dont you buy the box that is doing the job that you want and stop SPAMMING this section with the same sh1t every two days?

1 year ago, there was no other box that could do what gpgdragon box was doing.... so you guys bought gpgdragon to do it. I didnt see any of you bothering spiderman box, or FURIOUS team to release some new box... you BOUGHT THE HOTTEST SOLUTION for the time.

My point gets all blurry when I just try to make some sense out of so much cr@p.

Even if you are right, which you are not, there is a specifically made section in this big forum just for chinese phones and chinese boxes. In every single lammer post about gpgdragon there is just 2 lammers agreeing with the one starting the posts (those 2 guys that opened before) and 10-15 guys telling the post starter to get the fruck out of TMF section.

Being this forum an international forum... and this specific matter an INDIAN/PAKISTANI complain/problem... wouldnt it make any more sense to write all this **** at a local Indian/Pakistani forum? I am sure you will get lots of those forum's users to agree with you. Sharing the same problems..... And even then I am almost certain that in THOSE forum this kind of lammers will get the same kind of answers that are getting in this forum, because if you cannot make money to invest you are in the wrong business field.

If cyclone is "most best" for Nokia and I need to unlock an Alcatel phones I buy the box/dongle that unlocks Alcatel phones, but instead you guys keep opening threads on how slow is cyclone team adding Alcatel support.

GBTA

brother i hope you did not used dragon box or other box for china mobiles, or may be chines phones are not used in your area such as in Pakistan or India ,. , and as powerful is dragon in mtk or spd . other tool is not , i have also other tool but still in my look dragon is best then all other boxs , that why people crying for dragon
The Following User Says Thank You to sweet4hamza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 17:56   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet4hamza View Post
brother i hope you did not used dragon box or other box for china mobiles, or may be chines phones are not used in your area such as in Pakistan or India ,. , and as powerful is dragon in mtk or spd . other tool is not , i have also other tool but still in my look dragon is best then all other boxs , that why people crying for dragon
Let me be very clear with this one: I do not care if GPGdragon is good or is bad.

TMF is not the place to keep opening posts because it is not updating as fast as the lame users want. There is a Chinese Phone Section....
Old 05-28-2012, 18:06   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1579234
Sonork: Not user
Thanks Meter: 342
Donate money to this user
[IMG]http://4.bp.********.com/-Ut8huj71qag/TaH00mId2VI/AAAAAAAAAD0/R7Yd9gcNRHE/s1600/bye+bye.jpg[/IMG]

GPG DRAGON

WELCOME

volcano box

BR
I PHONE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_PHONE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 21:38   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

This is just to make me understand ONE thing.

Does Volcano box support ALL the phones supported by GPGDragon? or does Volcano just do the new ones while gpgdragon does the old ones?

at least I will get some usefull information out of this cr@ppy post.
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2012, 04:50   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1745022
Sonork: Save The Market
Thanks Meter: 40
let me write my opinion:

Quote:
1st I am a professional mobile techinician. I have only Avator box for chinese phones. Before some days, it was supporting all chinese phones & I was very happy with that.
But now some new CPUs came & my box doesn't support them. So what, should I wait for update from team so that other competitors will earn money from this or I should have to buy another box for earning money at the mean time?

Here are only few phones with Coolsand CPUs or mstar.So if a costummer brings such phone, I will simply get the phone repaired from my friend's shop..
If the same phones with more quantity will come Then for sure I will buy a new box for such phones & earn money.
If u only think about making money then stop these nonsense & be a kind of professional not lammers & free beggars.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:50   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 350232
Thanks Meter: 207
moderator should delete this thread few people say correct thing post in correct section .for china box i request all of gpg user post your prob in china section .
The Following User Says Thank You to shailccna For This Useful Post: