GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2012, 01:46   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634

We banne you because you dont have any volcano box and you were telling bull**** about our product.

GPGIndustries have millions on friends... must have a couple of ennemies... I know Christophe personaly he is a great person. Came to china with few Hundreds of US in 2000 and build from scratch GPGIndustries.

If you have problem with him just call him I am sure he will do his best to solve your problem. I know he still spend 3h per day to reply all emails he is getting from end users... Who does this?

Last time I seen your post I asked him about you... He explained the story like this. That you ordered a Hot Air station that you say was faulty... I have been to GPG factory lot of time and I have seen that all products are tested before shipment... Even if this can happen as I remember he told me he arranged one NEWWWWWWW PROOOODDDUUUCCCTTTTT from his shop in france free of charge for you. So I dont really undersatnd why are you complaining.

Once again just talk to Christophe I am sure you will find a way to clear all thaughts...

Regarding Volcano and GPG support access just ask me I will arrange admin to enable you there. And Sorry for inconvenience and possible misunderstanding if we did this wrongly.

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 05:10   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
Whats up
After my posts your boss was afraid that peoples will discover he sell totally AIR to his clients ?
Little ,little my words becomes true and you tries to revers and peoples to think whaaa they do good actions by giving as free...I was close to make a pack and how two and posting in here to all new china cpu's but realized something.YOU DON'T DESERVE even a spit
First you add nice pictures and here is your box ...now you try to by a hero (A FAKE ONE ) It's to late.
And let my rectify NOT for Dragon but for ALL and from long time...
And now perhaps some peoples will understand my when asking the great gpg whats new to their volcano update because I haved factory tool to do this ! But they simply banned me from their section like this peoples will don't know ...That's our recompense, the clients....
I know I can have only friends around but I am here to solve all problems since 12 Years I am in this business. I am online on all messagers every day fro at least 12h per day.

I dont understand why u making a scene here if you have any think pls contact me and I will solve it. Regarding the hot air station please tell me if anything was wrong... I have changed this station with a brand new one without any charges... As far as I know no one offering such service in any kind of business...

If you been ban from volcano section u can talk to Andrei I am sure he will add u there any time u wish to as long as you own a volcano box and you are giving fair thoughts about it.

I am a peace guy dont like fighting only like working.

I know a lot of people doing some bull**** those days to make use of Dragon problems to make a bad name about GPGIndustries... I cant do anything around bad people only thing I can do is try support each users that have faith in us and know what we have done the last 12 years.

I will be here supporting GPG users as much as I possibily can.

More over there is 8 people most of the time only to support every single of the 5000 orders we ship monthly.

Just let me know how I can try to make u happy and solve any problems you might face.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:14   #33 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1342171
Sonork: none
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by trieubk View Post
don't buy any GPG products anymore... very simple.
i agree this bro......i cant trust anymore GPG PRODUCTS
Old 06-23-2012, 11:33   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
We banne you because you dont have any volcano box and you were telling bull**** about our product.

GPGIndustries have millions on friends... must have a couple of ennemies... I know Christophe personaly he is a great person. Came to china with few Hundreds of US in 2000 and build from scratch GPGIndustries.

If you have problem with him just call him I am sure he will do his best to solve your problem. I know he still spend 3h per day to reply all emails he is getting from end users... Who does this?

Last time I seen your post I asked him about you... He explained the story like this. That you ordered a Hot Air station that you say was faulty... I have been to GPG factory lot of time and I have seen that all products are tested before shipment... Even if this can happen as I remember he told me he arranged one NEWWWWWWW PROOOODDDUUUCCCTTTTT from his shop in france free of charge for you. So I dont really undersatnd why are you complaining.

Once again just talk to Christophe I am sure you will find a way to clear all thaughts...

Regarding Volcano and GPG support access just ask me I will arrange admin to enable you there. And Sorry for inconvenience and possible misunderstanding if we did this wrongly.

Br
Yes know the story .I don't have a problem with him personally ( )
That was my first issue long time ago but was not like this...In the end asked my money back .The problem was the headache ,time and the guys that working for him....Don't need to re-explain ...

Yes your right ,right now don't have any volcano for the simple fact that I sold it .So your totally wrong...
Me ,your client - ASK you ,whats so special to your box update (understand till now ? )Because this and that is available AND YOU
banned ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the support you provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I need to repeat my self x times ,you can check my history posts in your section .Just buyed the box from a guy and seen this new world first ....asked you a question ,that I can be concerned because I buyed your product right.And boom bada boom.
After have surprise with gpgjtag and trying to improve and ask some option that a jtag must have...having the surprise with volcano ......so now capisci ?
Perhaps I have nagging questions ...but I'm like this and like the true peoples ,the simple peoples .
So you can fix the support ? I see non of your advertising ,this is also a story......I'm still having the gpgjtag but can't access and I'm not the type of the guy to create x logins....
I'm not the enemy
Old 06-23-2012, 15:16   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
I know I can have only friends around but I am here to solve all problems since 12 Years I am in this business. I am online on all messagers every day fro at least 12h per day.

I dont understand why u making a scene here if you have any think pls contact me and I will solve it. Regarding the hot air station please tell me if anything was wrong... I have changed this station with a brand new one without any charges... As far as I know no one offering such service in any kind of business...

If you been ban from volcano section u can talk to Andrei I am sure he will add u there any time u wish to as long as you own a volcano box and you are giving fair thoughts about it.

I am a peace guy dont like fighting only like working.

I know a lot of people doing some bull**** those days to make use of Dragon problems to make a bad name about GPGIndustries... I cant do anything around bad people only thing I can do is try support each users that have faith in us and know what we have done the last 12 years.

I will be here supporting GPG users as much as I possibily can.

More over there is 8 people most of the time only to support every single of the 5000 orders we ship monthly.

Just let me know how I can try to make u happy and solve any problems you might face.

I'm glad for you ,but every time when I have need of you(and it was 2-3times) ,I need to wait a eternity ,but when talk to you ,you are a nice guy.

For the station it's old thing and I was asking you back the money and I need to send it to you back for exchange but it was taking ages (apparently don't having in stock same model or don't remember exactly)and asking you the amount back(seriously it was costing me much the story than the station - it was a 60 $ I think )
Perhaps you telling something to your guys ,but they response was totally different. The time ,the headache and the arrogance of your guys was a bad experience.....
Back to no days.
For volcano I sell it and if I'm ban from there don't aport me much today ,but I'm still owner of a gpgjtag and I 'm banned to access the section.
It's to much for you to fix the problem for ESET (I own a license for 3years ) and he list the gpgdragonsupport ftp like a thread .
Why to make a exception....I can't see your advertising pictures for the products .To download from support is impossible and so on....
Other thing is that your guys don't appreciate the critique and ban the users if they ask things ,improvements .They will tell just to calm the user will add ,will do it ,don't worry , will fix it ect but just bull......
They will thread the user(yepp perhaps you are a "peace guy" but not your stuff....)
All this things if you really wanted you fixed and all I write you here I'm repeated for 3-4 times and you should know and take actions if you are so dedicating a lot to your image.Here your stuff can't delete ,edit my posts.
Sorry if you understand it wrong or if take me for a enemy but I simply explained my troubles with your company.
All I need to be happy is just to fix your support (I don't using it much because use other tool for jtag but I own a tool that I can't access support I can't access the section and in the end even I wanted to sell it nobody wanted it...So if you can fix this you will make happy your customer)
Old 06-24-2012, 06:07   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1331464
Thanks Meter: 206
Bla-bla-bla. Only one question. Are you understand what you want??? Thinking that not understand. A lot of peoples use gpgindustries products without any problem. Support works good.
Old 06-26-2012, 13:21   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgy_1979 View Post
Bla-bla-bla. Only one question. Are you understand what you want??? Thinking that not understand. A lot of peoples use gpgindustries products without any problem. Support works good.
Camarade , please s"c' my
Do we know us ? We make something together No ! Then get lost.
You want to increase your counter posting Then spam other threads .
I'm not here to discuss about the products quality, but about their support and the manner to handle .About the gpgjtag that need to add lots of features like any other jtag....Volcano also (read above)...Dragon - all have a cycle of life but this one was a short one... About this type of things .Thats the reason of this section , nooo ?
Read my again and then you will see that if you were in my place you will not think and sort bull**** like you deed .

Camarade ,
free1600