GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 19:44   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1766158
Sonork: 1618330
Thanks Meter: 24
gpg ufc pro 2012

hello.

i just posted this here to clarify things out (gpg industries took long time to reply so i posted this for others to help me out)

i just bought a gpg ufc pro 2012 a month ago. it was a really great and amazing product but it fails sometimes and those "sometimes" hurts alot in my pocket. i mean i had bricked phones which was in for service but can't be done due to the fact that my ufc cannot detect it or if it detects it it sometimes fails in mthe middle of flashing. my ufc just bricked 2 cellphones this morning and in the past 3 weeks it had me 5 cellphones which forced me to pay other techs because the customers becomes impatient (who would be patient if you bought a cellphone that can be turned on to a shop just to get the "hang" problem on some features or to change language then comes out dead?)

i myself understand my customers that's why i took the responsibility for my actions anfd asked my fellow techs here with fbus cables to flash the phone for me ( i do not borrow because i also don't lend things thats why i paid for their services.)

last 2 weeks i msged gpg industries and he replied and i said everything was ok (cause the ufc was not failing me) but then again i lost profit this morning for 2 cellphones which was bricked again because of my faulty ufc.

for those that will post do this, do that, well i have done alot of things:
1. put power on my ufc (standard nokia charger)
2. re aligned the pins (cause some of them are mis aligned)
3. returned it to the reseller (but my reseller refused to replace it and insisted that it was "working") well yeah it was working but it fails sometimes
4. made a ery sturdy table (composed of steel which is really heavy and unmovable, made a custom holder so that my ufc pro will be on place and the cell phone will not move)
5. and alot more things but still this ufc failed me. (reversed jigs, cleaned the contacts, etc.)

if you do understand my point feel free to express your comments and criticism. i just want to clarify things regarding this product that cost adn would cost me more than i have earned from it.

is it just me or same thing happens to other users?

thank you and best regards,

chunkie
Old 06-26-2012, 21:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
That is the reason I always buy fbus cables.
I tested myself with 2 or 3 phones and I didn't like the feeling or the problem trying to connect vcc+bsi+gnd
Good advertising doesn't make a good product.
My experience has taught me not to buy gpg product others than fbus and rj45 cables.
You wanted to safe money on fbus cables..... hope you learn your lesson now....

Enviado desde mi A100 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:49   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i didn't say not to buy gpg products because a number of their products (volcano, cyclone and fbus cables + tiger pro cable) are working fine with me. my only point si to clarify things with gpg if the products is really that or is it a factory defect. if it is natural then i would be more cautious to use my ufc pro, but if its a factory defect then i would like to know how can i ask for a replacement to prevent me net losses. i always believe that everyone had a good side inside of them so i always ask first to clarify things out.

br,

chunkie
Old 06-27-2012, 08:58   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Volcano is not gpg product. They make the boxes and they sell them, but schematics and software are not theirs.
Cables are good quality, but this new ufc is "high tech" but in fact is a lot of crap. There is not real replacement for fbus cables. Ufc are made to save some money on buying 100 fbus cables. They tried, and fail, to do a new and better ufc.
It looks nice, it is big and sturdy but in the end doesn't do the job in a lot of situations.
I bought it, tested it and sold it in 3 days.

Old 06-27-2012, 14:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

lol volcano is gpg product. they made the hardware and the software and diagram (i think) came from furious team. anyways i will just wait for the product supporter to reply to me. or to anyone who can give comment to this product. thank you.
Old 06-27-2012, 14:58   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Then why are you posting at tmf???
If you want answers from gpg about ufcpro, open the thread at the right place.
I am giving FEEDBACK from a gpg product that I bought,tested and discarded as soon as I could.
I really do not care who made the diagrams for the unibox/chinaboxe that gpg sells. I just do not buy any of those products, I do not own any of their products, so I do not post at their sections. But tmf is open forum to ask and give opinions about products/services/users not to ask for support or sympathy.
I am not going to say "they are great , wait for ps to answer you and send you a new ufcpro free of charge to your doorstep"
Anyway, this is all I have to say about this.
Now go and post at the right section.
Gbta.

Old 06-27-2012, 15:03   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

yeah i just realized it a minute ago. i have posted it in their thread. thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 15:19   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 48238
Sonork: 100.54361
Thanks Meter: 397
Yes u r right
But all UFC are not like this. I am happy with my DITS UFC as they never fail
every time i use them when in need

PS:- I am having all three UFC Dolphin DITS and GPG 2012 Edition

WBR
Jyoti
Old 06-27-2012, 15:32   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

For me the problem is that some phones cannot be connected easily from the front or from the back, but rather from the side. The need for power supply, that is another cable to add to the mess.
Big any bulky, strong and sturdy but not easy to use on small spaces.
Lack of support, difficult to find out which jtag goes with which phone. To much hassle looking all over for pin out, then how to setup the head, and how to connect vcc,bsi if it goes under the clamp.
I just buy the fbus, remove battery setup the fbus cable, connect and service.
There was nothing inside the box with General description with connectors and jtag easy guide
The video presentation was beautiful, but what I got was not even near as nice as the video example.
Enough with the review, I give it a 4/9

Old 07-14-2012, 07:05   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1654724
Thanks Meter: 0
it is 100% working universal fbus cable
Old 07-14-2012, 07:41   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1698801
Thanks Meter: 29
i am 100% agreed with hugmax fbus or usb cable is the only option .ufc from basically gpg is crap .i brought one 50% of his pin are damaged then i throw it to my dusbin ....
The Following User Says Thank You to barabanki gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 13:51   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 192810
Sonork: Some people NEED change
Thanks Meter: 860
Gpg Product Managers

I asked a Question to Gpg Product Managers But They are so busy.

Old 08-26-2012, 16:14   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

they are just like that. anyway just contact him (gpg industries) in private he will surely reply.
Old 08-27-2012, 00:56   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Yes and he will surely fool you ...
Like he asked - what was the problem ? for me the client is "king" - but never resolved something !
The problem is the lack of support (of knowledge ,of tact ) and if you dare to ask embarrassing questions you will see the result by your own .
Like above ,I was very enthusiast of the gpg ufc 2012 .
And like above , I tested it ,it fails ! just good pictures and I sell it.

br,
free1600
Old 09-03-2012, 17:16   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

well see if he (gpg industries) fools his customers. i will give him an ample time to reply to my message privately. and if not then ill post it here also for the users to see, and to other forums as well so that they may be warned.
br,