GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 22:04   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
The Great Cheater Of All Is Arvin Ado08 From The Philippines.

i WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS FORUM, SOME ATTITUDE ABOUT THE CHEATERS WE FIND OVER HERE. POSTING AND SELLING STUFS AND CHEATING A LOT OF PEOPLE. SIR ARVIN ADO FROM THE PHILIPPINES 2 YEARS OLD OF JOIN IN THIS FORUM CHEAT PEOPLE AS CHANGE CLOTHES. AND NOONE KNOWS NOTHING OR NEITHER CAN DO NOTHING I UNDERSTAND EVRYTHING BY INTERNET IS DANGEROUS. BUT A 2 YEARS OLD MEMBER SELL BOXS AND MATERIAL RECEIVE ALL THE MONEY AND SEND NOTHING OF NOTHING AND DISAPEAR OF ALL CONTACTS HE LEFT BEFORE TRANSACTION IS REALLY STRANGE . iTS A SHAME SIR ARVIN ADO IF THATS YOUR NAME. I WARN EVERYONE THIS IS A GOOD FAIRYTAIL COUNTER. HIS DETAILS ARE JUST FOR WARNING MEMBERS:

ALEXANDER CLAMOR
MANILA
PHILIPPINES

THE GREATEST CHEATER IīVE EVER SAW IN MY HOLE LIFE. HOPE THERE IS NO OTHER. I AM SORRY FOR ALL PHILIPPINE PEOPLE, HAVE SUCH A THING LIKE THAT, LIVING IN THEIR COUNTRY. CAUSE HE MIGHT NOT BE HUMAM MIGHT BE AN ANIMAL. i HAVE SOME PHILIPINE FRIENDS AND THEY ARE WONDERFULL PEOPLE. YOU MUST BANNED HIM FROM YOUR COUNTRY. YOU PEOPLE DONīT DESERVE THAT DISGUSTING PERSON.
Old 07-03-2008, 22:44   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 122246
Sonork: 100.50000
Thanks Meter: 4,993
ah its the same cheater gsmminds aka ALEXANDER CLAMOR
see more details

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=559715

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=558313
Old 07-04-2008, 01:53   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 201528
Thanks Meter: 4
I am arvin_ado08 , i'm not the one who post those boxes for sale!
My username and pass was hacked !
Even on other forums all my username / emails are hacked.

@KG-GSM
im sorry for what happen, im the real arvin ado08!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:28   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin_ado08 View Post

@KG-GSM

Arvin let me say you some, you played with me once, played with me twice, but i am not that stupid. If you see you only posted on the threads where you sold your stufs cause you saw my thread here. see the date, thats logic. If i have my user and pass on this forum hacked i would tell my friends to comunicate here that that happen and to not trust until i say i got my user and pass back, as you got yours again. Tell me how did you get your user and pass back again????? the hacker told you thanks for borrowing him your user and pass. You can use it again. COME ON ARVIN ITS A SHAME. A REAL GREAT SHAME FOR YOU.

BTW HERE ON HOSTING THERE ARE MANY OF PHILIPPINE MEMBERS, DIDNīT THEY ASK YOU OR TOLD YOU WHATS GOING ON?? WHY WERE YOU SELLING ALL YOUR BOXES???? IF IT WAS ME I WOULD SAY TO MY FRIENDS ON MSN OR WHATEVER TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS HACKER AND WARN PEOPLE. YOU DONīT PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE ARVIN. AND YOUR MSN YOUR ADDRESS, DID HE HACK ALL OF THIS TOO? YOU HAVE 3 MSN . HOW DOES THE HACKER NEW ALL BOXS YOU HAVE?

Donīt think that only cause i am a woman you can cheat and play with me like that. Be a man, please.Havenīt you seen my messages on your msn?? why donīt answer or why didnīt you want to know what was going on????. I am just sorry cause i have many friends from the philippines and they are wonderfull people. But you should be banned from hosting and from your country. People like you donīt deserve any consideration. I wait more than a month for things to be clear you didnīt do nothing. Now that i come here on hosting the same day i post, you start posting on that month ago topic that you were hacked?? Come on .

i am really mad you canīt imagine. i WORK i donīt cheat people to have money. i work a lot sunday to sunday to earn money honestly like many members here. And loose money like that for me its like a stick in my heart. Saying to me your mother was sick, dying in hospital? SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU. IF YOU WERE NEAR ME NOW, I WOULD SLAP ON YOUR FACE. iF YOU LIKE OR NOT WHAT I SAID I DONīT CARE. I just think that members like you is not good for this forum . Where are your friends from phiippines? they donīt help you in nothing when you were hacked?, tell us who hacked you and we can post here also.Tell us.

So tell me who are you?????????????????????????

karyn

Last edited by KG-GSM; 07-04-2008 at 11:34.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 418718
Sonork: 100.1589777
Thanks Meter: 360
another filipino stupid cheater tsk tsk tsk.......

shame on you cheater
Old 07-04-2008, 11:45   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 260632
Thanks Meter: 639
im also from the land of phillipines ... im hoping the truth will come out as soon as possible

br
Old 07-04-2008, 12:26   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 57652
Thanks Meter: 1,893
To admin and moderators, must find solution for chetears who are use this forum to cheat members, plz if someone have any info about this person post here
Old 07-04-2008, 13:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7277
Sonork: 100.42158
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG-GSM View Post
Arvin let me say you some, you played with me once, played with me twice, but i am not that stupid. If you see you only posted on the threads where you sold your stufs cause you saw my thread here. see the date, thats logic. If i have my user and pass on this forum hacked i would tell my friends to comunicate here that that happen and to not trust until i say i got my user and pass back, as you got yours again. Tell me how did you get your user and pass back again????? the hacker told you thanks for borrowing him your user and pass. You can use it again. COME ON ARVIN ITS A SHAME. A REAL GREAT SHAME FOR YOU.

BTW HERE ON HOSTING THERE ARE MANY OF PHILIPPINE MEMBERS, DIDNīT THEY ASK YOU OR TOLD YOU WHATS GOING ON?? WHY WERE YOU SELLING ALL YOUR BOXES???? IF IT WAS ME I WOULD SAY TO MY FRIENDS ON MSN OR WHATEVER TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS HACKER AND WARN PEOPLE. YOU DONīT PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE ARVIN. AND YOUR MSN YOUR ADDRESS, DID HE HACK ALL OF THIS TOO? YOU HAVE 3 MSN . HOW DOES THE HACKER NEW ALL BOXS YOU HAVE?

Donīt think that only cause i am a woman you can cheat and play with me like that. Be a man, please.Havenīt you seen my messages on your msn?? why donīt answer or why didnīt you want to know what was going on????. I am just sorry cause i have many friends from the philippines and they are wonderfull people. But you should be banned from hosting and from your country. People like you donīt deserve any consideration. I wait more than a month for things to be clear you didnīt do nothing. Now that i come here on hosting the same day i post, you start posting on that month ago topic that you were hacked?? Come on .

i am really mad you canīt imagine. i WORK i donīt cheat people to have money. i work a lot sunday to sunday to earn money honestly like many members here. And loose money like that for me its like a stick in my heart. Saying to me your mother was sick, dying in hospital? SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU. IF YOU WERE NEAR ME NOW, I WOULD SLAP ON YOUR FACE. iF YOU LIKE OR NOT WHAT I SAID I DONīT CARE. I just think that members like you is not good for this forum . Where are your friends from phiippines? they donīt help you in nothing when you were hacked?, tell us who hacked you and we can post here also.Tell us.

So tell me who are you?????????????????????????

karyn
KG-GSM has a point here...i don't believe that all of his emails have been hacked...and also if that happens why don't HE announce it in all forums that his account has been hacked...i am also a FILIPINO but i have not done this kind of cheating in my whole life.i have a reputation on GSM to protect.all i can say is that STOP MAKING ALIBIS...SHAME on you...
Old 07-04-2008, 15:38   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I am waiting for you sir ARVIN ADO.!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 23:33   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
admin must know the truth, we want to know the truth too!
Old 07-07-2008, 14:30   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 771806
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin_ado08 View Post

@KG-GSM
HE HE HE! you cheater....! you hack my account last may 14,2008....

check this link... our moderator banned this name for hacking my accounts!

http://www.gsmsandwich.com.ph/forum/...d.php?t=110976

be careful to this person he is a great hacker.. he will chat you then after your conversation, your account will be gone.. sorry if this happen... he will try to sell box also... SO BEWARE TO THIS PERSON !!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 14:32   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG-GSM View Post
I am waiting for you sir ARVIN ADO.!!!!
try to check this link...

our moderator banned this name because i prove that this is my previous account!
Old 07-07-2008, 14:36   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raezak View Post
im also from the land of phillipines ... im hoping the truth will come out as soon as possible

br
boss you say you are from philippines i know you can help me to prove that account was hack.... check this...

Old 07-07-2008, 17:32   #14 (permalink)

Member: 74097
Thanks Meter: 18
Yes i testify that Adamsquall is the true Arvin_ado whose account was hacked in our forum GSMSandwich.

Beware of that person who is now using that username Arvin_ado....he is fake!

@All,

Never trust your money to strangers....be vigilant enough guys.

Br,
PowertoolS
The Following User Says Thank You to power777 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2008, 06:33   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power777 View Post
Yes i testify that Adamsquall is the true Arvin_ado whose account was hacked in our forum GSMSandwich.

Beware of that person who is now using that username Arvin_ado....he is fake!

@All,

Never trust your money to strangers....be vigilant enough guys.

Br,
PowertoolS

yes i agree with you boss!!! never trust your money to this name because he is a great CHEATER!!!