GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 07:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1576733
Thanks Meter: 622
Greedy Users earns 100 times still not satisfied!!!

Greedy Users earns 100 times still not satisfied!!!

I don't understand one thing why people wants free update forever. Box users are human. Programmers are also human. Supporters are human. And all are mortal. They need to eat to survive. User wants to survive forever after buying single box forever but wants to kill Programmer, Supporter, Investors etc. Customer buy 1 Box and earns 100 times more that he invest in that Box. Still, he is greedy and self-fish that he thinks only for him. Why?

There are thousands of users and they have different tests. Tests are internal feelings that are different from one person to another. That's why there are different product in the market. Some product are very good and high quality others are low. Both product are in the market for different users. The users who want high quality services want to buy more products and the user who doesn't want this kinds of service buy few. And the user who wants to earn more he inverts more. You know the formula "Money attracts Money" But the user who is poor or has only dream (Counts chicken before they hatched) only buy low quality products and complains more. They are happy complaining and increasing more posts in the forum because they live in the same kind of society and become happy doing so.

And the Investor who gives to make hardware to other factory or makes them in his own factory. That needs huge money. Only hardware not enough for him. He needs programmer to whom he has to pay. Sometimes he gets good programmer and sometimes gets not so good and experienced. If the programmer not so experienced then producer or Investor loose his product, not only product but also his images, sometimes also all his property that he was collected in his life. Besides this, Investor must search market segment and his potential customer that needs big advertisement in different medias - one of them is also forum. User thinks marketing in forum is free. Its free only for user not for Investor who goes to introduce his new products. O yeah I forget to tell that sometimes when boxes comes from factory have defects. At that point, Investor loose his times and can not lunch it to the market. There are also too many risk to dispatch goods in different country and the risk of bad debts, Interest on loans etc.

The programmer who makes program for the mobile or for other equipments must work day and night in this competition age. They have specific task to complete. After that, they need money from Investor again otherwise how can they give update time to time? And Investor need little bit money from user, if they are unable to pay in the form of credit or another way how could they pay to Programmers. Investors, Programmers have also m.o.u.t.hs like Users!

The supporters - are human beings who helps the user if user doesn't have solution or doesn't know about the program. They help the user in many ways like giving suggestion, showing screen shot, sharing files etc. They also test the programs with many new and old phones. At that time, phones might die or get problem also. No one gives him back of that phone which is damaged. Supporters are limited and users are unlimited who have different tests so that supports could not satisfy all the users. So, user doesn't understand this facts and begin scold them. Supporters only could help the user if they have solution. If they don't have solution, they also must wait to update the program from the Programmers. So, this is like a life-cycle PRODUCERS --> RESELLERS--> USERS-->SUPPORTERS.

One of my friend said that If you give free software or free update forever to user "User will eat even the peel of banana" I did not believe him but I think I was wrong. After seeing this forum that I find most of user (not all) who invest in single box earns 100 times more from a single box still needs free from the Team. Don't you think free update ruins the market?

BR

Last edited by diosa; 05-19-2012 at 08:05.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diosa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 09:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1194176
Thanks Meter: 203
My dear masala diosa dont work hard to find greddy man ok uyou have to go gpg industries many person find and know from our greedness like coder suppoters and many more ok

so dont waste for finding mr. Masala dossa
Old 05-19-2012, 12:26   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1576733
Thanks Meter: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravipal_82 View Post
My dear masala diosa dont work hard to find greddy man ok uyou have to go gpg industries many person find and know from our greedness like coder suppoters and many more ok

so dont waste for finding mr. Masala dossa
This post is targeted to the end user who uses Boxes, Dongles or software and who sees own problem not others (Not for INVESTOR, Not for SUPPORTER, Not for Programmers etc.) . For example :- ravipal_82
Old 05-19-2012, 13:41   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1721386
Sonork: WEST BENGAL INDIA
Thanks Meter: 11
Yes all dragon user earn 1000 times of dragon price.no need to run dragon section in this forum.why gpg ind giveing money to gsmhosting i can' understand.simply send it to no support secthon.
The Following User Says Thank You to GSMKUSHMORE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 15:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1194176
Thanks Meter: 203
ohh this post for me ok you say to me i have buy only one box and want whole time update free ....

i have buy the furious box never asked the furious team they have give me free after year upadate

i have mss box also i have already activiated 2 or 3 time but never asked for him

so mr masala diosa read my all post what i want ok i have say to support team if ur dragon box hardwear not compatibale for new cpu please closed this dragan section and dont miss guide coming soon coming soon

i know very well if one box give update whole time free then all gsm markite dead in this way...and which person invest in latest tool like in mirecele and dragan they have earn more and more

and for kind information mr. masala diosa i have buy the mirecel box when then latest problem of menu hidden in bosson f20 and f10 i have recovered the mirecel box amount in to the boasson f10 and f20 and this time i have buy also volcanoo

so read my all old post then give comment like a big big fake story
Old 05-19-2012, 16:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 492222
Sonork: 100.1594126
Thanks Meter: 10,377
Quote:
ohh this post for me
As per thread title it is for Greedy Users ... , R U ?
Quote:
closed this dragan section
Who R you to recommends it ? you r not a single user of dragon .

Thousands of Dragon user getting benefit from section .
Quote:
i have buy the mirecel box when then latest problem of menu hidden in bosson f20 and f10 i have recovered the mirecel box amount
At that time you have Spam Miracle section badly , & many time get warn for it

personal advice , change the mentality .
Old 05-19-2012, 18:16   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1721386
Sonork: WEST BENGAL INDIA
Thanks Meter: 11
@srinibäs
ok not close but it's user right to know wath is truth about update.
Old 05-19-2012, 18:35   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2593
Thanks Meter: 0
Most users would not even buy 1 single box or dongle if they not hooked on to gsm unlocking by find cracks and free soft to start with