GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   GSM Supply t/as Fulltech (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/gsm-supply-t-fulltech-193773/)

Benjie 03-11-2005 15:25

GSM Supply t/as Fulltech

Does anyone know anything about this supplier?

I ordered a T28 Data Cable from them on Monday and their website promises to deliver all orders next working day. The cable is supposed to be in stock, and they charged for First Class recorded delivery. My card was debited on Monday afternoon and still no show. I have e.mailed them twice without any acknowledgement.

Unfortunately, they don't give any address and the only 'phone number is a non-geographical 08707 607 332. The site says they ship from Wolverhampton, but it could be Timbuctoo, as nothing else is indicated.

I'd be grateful for any feedback.

yeldar 03-14-2005 11:21

Have you received the cable yet??

I know the owner of the online shop and will contact him for you today if it still has not arrived!!

Benjie 03-14-2005 15:23

No, it still hasn't arrived and I've not had a reply to my e.mails.

I'd be grateful if you could have a word. I wanted to unlock my 'phone before I went away for a long weekend but no joy.

yeldar 03-14-2005 15:27

OK - I have sent him a sms to contact me and will tell him about your post!

Benjie 03-14-2005 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeldar
OK - I have sent him a sms to contact me and will tell him about your post!

Thanks very much. Hope to hear from him.

Benjie 03-15-2005 17:48

Yeldar, Has your friend got back to you? No sign of the cable and no reply to my third e.mail to him.

I'm a tad fed up and beginning to wonder if i'll ever receive it.

yeldar 03-15-2005 18:35

Hi mate,
I spoke to him today and he was going to investigate it and get it sent out!!

If it dont arrive in couple of days lmk and I will give him a nudge - he is usually very quick to deliver!!

WBR

yeldar ;)

Benjie 03-15-2005 18:50

Thanks for your help. I'm puzzled why there has been no reply to my e.mails.

Benjie 03-16-2005 15:04

yeldar, I've received an e.mail this morning to say that it's on the way. Perhaps he's had problems.

Thanks for your assistance.

yeldar 03-16-2005 15:15

Hi mate, I spoke to him today and he said his smtp emailing system went down and then held all emails on the server and he didnt realise until I informed him about you - if you are in Prescot then yes, your cable has been sent he assures me!!

Best Regards

yeldar ;)

Benjie 03-16-2005 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeldar
Hi mate, I spoke to him today and he said his smtp emailing system went down and then held all emails on the server and he didnt realise until I informed him about you - if you are in Prescot then yes, your cable has been sent he assures me!!

Best Regards

yeldar ;)

Yes, that's the one. Cheers.