GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2016, 03:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 500369
Sonork: AHSAN-KHAN
Thanks Meter: 6
Thumbs down Gsmtrakcer a.k.a rilind suka clear ur dues for icloud

Dear Gsm Hosting users, for my first time reporting someone on the market feedback , as from long time on icloud market, most of resellers here know me, becareful with this guy he asked for service iCloud Clean 24h to pay with skrill , i said ok sent money in advance he asked do a test order, which was 6 imei only, payment was after with 5k deposit , after unlock done in less 18h, he wanted to make deposit 5k, he delayed his deposit or even the due to me, i dont want his money he is not serious, becarful with him , cheater like this mo**** f***** need to go in jail.

GSM: GSMTRAKCER
PHONE NUMBER:+38649356487

his Due is 1,080$ only
is not big , but is my money and for market i thing is to aware others about my issue

i m working with many many resellers on this market but this guy, deserve to be posted
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahsankhan For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-21-2016, 11:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934919
Thanks Meter: 44
with all respect and no offense i am sorry for those guys who got cheated by that kosovo cheater, trust me i really do.

but beware, all guys!!

looks like those kosovo cheaters had spent their dirty money and using the same method back to cheat again, nice try *******

u dont even change the content in ur phishing thread, seriously?
u pathetic idiot pretend u r the victim from the cheater group then waitting people to ask for service, u think we r gonna fall for it agian with ur little tricks?

below is that kosovo cheater gsmtracker's thread on 31th July, go check the thread did that remains u something?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...cloud-2118105/

now lets check this:

================================================== ===================

GSMTRACK: Hello Gsm users , as for long time on icloud market most of people knows me

ahsankhan: Dear Gsm Hosting users, for my first time reporting someone on the market feedback , as from long time on icloud market, most of resellers here know me

GSMTRAKCER: i said to him ok sent the money then imei order will be done , but he asked me for Test order , but that day haved 3 free slots and i iasked for 3 imeis , he sentet the imeies , after i unlocked less then 16h , he wanted to make deposit

ahsankhan: i said ok sent money in advance he asked do a test order, which was 6 imei only, payment was after with 5k deposit

GSMTRAKCER: he delayed his deposit or even the due to me , i dont want his haram money but he is not serius be carefully from him.

ahsankhan: he delayed his deposit or even the due to me, i dont want his money he is not serious, becarful with him

$180 per imei?
deposit 2k-5k?
Germany?
email from ru?
what is the problem with the time zone in the pic?

as i know that cheater gsmtracker used to blocked all people he cheated after got service or money, but its just weird he still have u on his contact.

what about the payment $1000 i send to u? gsmtracker?

u think ur little tricks gonna work again? no, not today. i wont allow it

Last edited by unlockSjik; 08-21-2016 at 11:47.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unlockSjik For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-22-2016, 03:38   #3 (permalink)

Hello littel kid u dont even know what is the respect to old people that i 'am a big contributur on this forum , not by this account this is my employer account on gsm and he is doing he's job that i pay him to do , and u accuse him just because he didnt know how to report a cheater and he just borrowed some words from another that was reported on past .
Old 08-22-2016, 04:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

lol..

as i know kosovo cheaters group was one of the contributor on this forum, maybe thats one of their way to get old member acct.

beware:
Join date: May 2007. dont even have a single post in past 9 years but suddenly got 11 new posts in 2 hrs same day, then just keep slients after this.

opps, u r going to say i am busy dont have time for this?

dont send advanced payment to them!
they got multi id on this forum, this is phishing!! they r waitting for u to fall for it.
think about it gsmtracker supposed to be the one to send the payment, how come he got his payment details rilind suka, this is exactly the same way that cheater gsmtracker used.

pay some money then u can have an old member acct, it wont be bothered. those cheaters thought its funny for them to took peoples money and ran away, after some times get a new acct and start this infinity business, they must be rich now, very very rich.

btw did u just telling me phishing is respect to the forum?

u r the one who should learn what is respect.
The Following User Says Thank You to unlockSjik For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 18:16   #5 (permalink)

Lol better check ur self and go read first the rules of fcuoruom if u have anything with me u can post on the market feedback and better get prove when post or say someone like me if u reas the the agreement it says on order to post an link in this moment the photos u need to have 10 Post so go away kid no time to spend with u.
Old 08-22-2016, 19:12   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1728843
Thanks Meter: 589
Really amazing story , 1st this guy (Gsmtrakcer) come on forum and said soon all iCloud sources will go down bla bla, then do for some peoples test imeis after pay , get trusted and start to cheating to many users, now he cheating to good source amazing ideot!
I just cant understand why peoples for some USD lose reutation and name.
Old 08-22-2016, 20:39   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

nope, i dont have any problem with this acct ahsankhan, we never deal with each other before. as i said with all my respect and no offense

now lets make the story clearly.

1st. u claimed got cheated by gsmtracker, copy his thread say something exactly gsmtracker said before and using the same way that cheater did ( ask for advanced payment, $180 per imei, deposit 2K-5K to ur acct ) which just reminds me something, what a creepy coincidence.

2nd. u got payment details about that cheater gsmtracker, but he suppposed to be the one who send u payment, how come u get his payment details?

then u said check what i posted before. ok, lets do this

i did post that cheaters payment details on another thread before, so does dreamsunlock, dArk_shAdE and other guys who got cheated.
but i dont even give any pic and mtcn details i sent to that cheater which means the info i offered has not been confirmed, now tell me.
u r the clever guy, why dont u use dreamsunlock and dArk_shAdEs full info which has been confirmed? those info got everything u need there
why mine?
u knew that i am gonna against u before?

3rd. made 10+ new posts on the forum in 2 hrs same day then post a thread against cheater gsmtracker. but u got 0 post in past 9 years. wow

u r the lucky one. what a lovely story, nice try

i just warn people to be more careful before send advanced payment, cuz once u sent the money u wont get it back from cheater.
it doesnt matter what u said, people here are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong after so many fraudulent **** happened on this forum.
i am done with this thread now
Old 08-23-2016, 00:08   #8 (permalink)

Go on yours thread say blah blah blah go f*** mother**** go away fix ur brain then come again talk on my thread
Old 08-23-2016, 00:10   #9 (permalink)

Be the boss on your thread , not here
Old 08-23-2016, 10:17   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
Be the boss on your thread , not here
Does he really think anyone is falling for that **** again. Check your head dude.
Maybe, just a suggestion, it is time to start vetting people before joining?
Just so we can avoid those spammer/cheater/join_to_make_1_post_to_ask_for_a_code members?

As for you ahsankhan you are either a cheater, and idiot or both.

P.S. unlockSjik bro, thanks for your vigilance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 20:38   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37349
Sonork: 100.1613413
Thanks Meter: 362
for test icloud service i didnt get any supplier yet who allow 6 imeis. waw !!!!

very hard to believe it now a days.
Old 08-25-2016, 21:12   #12 (permalink)

Market going bad every day hmmm
Old 08-31-2016, 00:00   #13 (permalink)

MODERATORS why no action to this guy pleas take a clean to market , because all resellers going bad on those day bann those cheater
Old 08-31-2016, 16:24   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
MODERATORS why no action to this guy pleas take a clean to market , because all resellers going bad on those day bann those cheater
This guy is just begging for a ban

To everyone reading this - there's a very high possibility this person - ahsankhan - thread starter is just a scammer. Please be careful!!!
Never pay any advance money to unknown person on forums, like ahsankhan, or from outside forum.
If you must do so use PayPal normal payment, not gift, so in case of that being a scam you can get it back!

P.S. The perosn that he's writing about - Gsmtrakcer - is 100% confirmed cheater also
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 02:23   #15 (permalink)

Londontech its been 2 weeks that u and some members said me scammer lol , 2 week passed no scammer what else u want if u have proof u can do a thread about me no thread , no speak, no judgment , without prove , just words , so keep the word for ur self