GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 18:41   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2057407
Sonork: 100.1613091 |Pratik|
Thanks Meter: 73

@ad.unlock / Pratik
Issue Slove...

Mod Pls Closed This...

Br.
GsmUnlocker
Old 04-17-2014, 04:10   #17 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1847840
Thanks Meter: 9
pls look back the time line,
he must cancel that 51imeis which he replied as unlocked at 04/16
i just pay for 44unlocked only

650 rejected imeis/ 745 total/ 17days---> what is his source?
i dont think he processed any imeis,
but i will pay for 44imeis unlocked in 15days time frame (his time frame is 9days)
and will not pay for 51imeis unlocked out of date
Old 04-17-2014, 07:06   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Hi,
could you, please, post here the gsmhosting ID of the user related to this issue?

BR

Alex
i still waiting for him reply here
i sent him this topic url and he keep watching this topic for now. but he is not reply
Old 04-17-2014, 08:54   #19 (permalink)

Member: 1384596
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs up att stuck problem

hi!

ad,

some times att server stuck imeis and some times due to bad account or bad request have to process imeis again..

if att stuck your imeis thn pratik can not do anything.

and you can not cancel imeis till pratik confirmation..

so try to coordinate with pratik for solve this issue
Old 04-17-2014, 09:10   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilecare9 View Post
hi!

ad,

some times att server stuck imeis and some times due to bad account or bad request have to process imeis again..

if att stuck your imeis thn pratik can not do anything.

and you can not cancel imeis till pratik confirmation..

so try to coordinate with pratik for solve this issue
man,
the problem is he has no signal.
and he just check simlock and reply few 3-10imeis day by day
and look at my total, and date
and..etc..
please read and follow the time line.
Old 05-31-2014, 19:40   #21 (permalink)

Member: 2196812
Thanks Meter: 3
Pratik www.gsmunlockplace

I have a big problem with this seller gsmunlockplace com

Supplier named Pratilk

He has in his hold $1000 of mine which I generously advanced to the USA for him no questions asked.

However all the AT&T unlocks much the same as the other seller here he failed to deliver and it took me ages to persuade him to cancel them all as I had to return the money to 30-70 customers.

Worse than that this was the second time this had happened as over 50 had previously failed and he persuaded me that it was working again. I have asked him everyday if he will please return the money as I no longer want to use his services as they are not safe for me.

He told me he would return it last Monday via Paypal through a friend in the US, Monday came and went. Then he said his friend has gone on holidays and I should wait. I text him again on whattsapp do not get any answer and he has not answered in days. I gave him this money because I thought he was trustworthy. However he is not keen to give me my money back at all. He has not refused but does not think he owes me any kind of explanation. I was wondering if anyone who may know him has any advice for me or could let me know what I should do? I have trusted many suppliers and I have never had any trpouble with getting the money back this is a first bad expoerience that I will be wary to trust new suppliers in the future.
Old 05-31-2014, 19:51   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastrack23 View Post
I have a big problem with this seller gsmunlockplace com

Supplier named Pratilk

He has in his hold $1000 of mine which I generously advanced to the USA for him no questions asked.

However all the AT&T unlocks much the same as the other seller here he failed to deliver and it took me ages to persuade him to cancel them all as I had to return the money to 30-70 customers.

Worse than that this was the second time this had happened as over 50 had previously failed and he persuaded me that it was working again. I have asked him everyday if he will please return the money as I no longer want to use his services as they are not safe for me.

He told me he would return it last Monday via Paypal through a friend in the US, Monday came and went. Then he said his friend has gone on holidays and I should wait. I text him again on whattsapp do not get any answer and he has not answered in days. I gave him this money because I thought he was trustworthy. However he is not keen to give me my money back at all. He has not refused but does not think he owes me any kind of explanation. I was wondering if anyone who may know him has any advice for me or could let me know what I should do? I have trusted many suppliers and I have never had any trpouble with getting the money back this is a first bad expoerience that I will be wary to trust new suppliers in the future.
Message sent to the user PratikServer asking his attention on this thread

BR

Alex
Old 05-31-2014, 20:02   #23 (permalink)

I got a big problem also with thr seller called Pratik gsmunlockplace com also.

He persuded me to buy his AT&T services which was okay first but half failed which I am told is normal, then the next 70 unlocks all failed to which he told me they were all blocked which I know that is not why they failed. So I had to refund 70 buyers these things happen but was a bit upset coz I lost lots of money.

I did not use his services for ages then he persuaded me all was working fine again so I trusted him and advanced him $1000 to a US bank account.

You guessed it, all unlock failed again after 3 weeks of waiting much like the other seller here. I asked Patrik for the $1000 back. He told me last the he was sending it through Paypal last Monday. Then I contacted him and when he replied saying his friend who is sending me the $1000 is on holidays. I asked him when is it possible for him to return my money and no answer. I send him a message on whattsapp a few times since no answer. It is like he has taken my money and feels because I am not in the same counrty he does not owe me an explanation or has to worry about not returning my money. I see he his a member here so I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice that may know him and do you think I will get my money back? I have always trusted suppliers with advancing them money for unlocking but now I am wary about trusting new suppliers this is a bad experience for me.
Old 06-01-2014, 14:15   #24 (permalink)

I have heard on Whattsapp from Patrik who has said he has been on holidays that is why he has not answered. He has promised to repay $500 of the money tomorrow, he was concerned about this post so I am updating it to say he says he will send back half of the money tomorrow which I will update if he does.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:12   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 161061
Thanks Meter: 568
Donate money to this user
also me i have problem with him i have tryed to test gsx service he said me that is auto but he do manually everuyreply gsx take 5 hours off side working hours now i have open dispute in paypal to recover my money
Old 06-03-2014, 14:43   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2191328
Sonork: 100.1655555
Thanks Meter: 7
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastrack23 View Post
I have heard on Whattsapp from Patrik who has said he has been on holidays that is why he has not answered. He has promised to repay $500 of the money tomorrow, he was concerned about this post so I am updating it to say he says he will send back half of the money tomorrow which I will update if he does.

Dear.
i will send 500$ in paypal.
id: 61X13332J34707047

Pratik
Old 06-03-2014, 15:16   #27 (permalink)

Just to update Patrik has sent me $500 today and he said he will send me the other $500 in next 1-4 days. I am happy that he is sorting it out, I have half off my money back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fastrack23 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 15:35   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2191328
Sonork: 100.1655555
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::. zine .:: View Post
also me i have problem with him i have tryed to test gsx service he said me that is auto but he do manually everuyreply gsx take 5 hours off side working hours now i have open dispute in paypal to recover my money
Dear u are also use our service. but i also mass masg all to our server hosting issue. ok but no issue i will clear it...
Old 06-03-2014, 16:21   #29 (permalink)

Member: 2013924
Thanks Meter: 6
What about my $1176? When are you going to refund? Why are you not responding to my messages on skype Pratik?
Old 06-04-2014, 19:45   #30 (permalink)

Member: 2013924
Thanks Meter: 6
Update

I was contacted by Pratik who promised me to pay $500 today from $1176 but no money received.